Giving Away a Medium-Sized Linkin Park T-Shirt in the San Jose/Santa Clara, CA Area

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mattimis, Jul 22, 2017.

Mattimis

Mattimis New Member

Hi everyone,

(First time poster--just created my account for the purposes of this thread, so if this is in the wrong place, I apologize.)

Last night, I bought two mens' medium-sized Linkin Park T-shirts using this design (link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072R263B3/) (minus the Linkin Park words on the front, so it's just their OML logo there) kind of on accident. As I would only ever wear one of them frequently (and proudly wear the hell out of it I will), I'd like to give away the second. While I haven't had an LPA account until now, I've been lurking here every album cycle since the ATS years, and as gratitude for everyone on this site, I'd like to give that second away to someone here.

If you're in the San Jose/Santa Clara, CA area and would like this shirt when I receive it in the mail (sometime mid-/late-August), please PM me.

From one grieving fan to another, we'll make it through this together.

Captain-EO likes this.
    Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

If only I could still fit in a medium I'd pay for shipping to Washington for it