Good Charlotte

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by relative.degree, Sep 8, 2002.

American Nothing

American Nothing Well-Known Member

Good who?

Nahh.. Im playing. Good Charlotte rock. =D

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

I hate people who reveal 7 month old topics.
    At least u could make a new one. :p
    :chemist:

i totally agree

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

Good Charlotte sucks. Where were they in their first album? They only got attention because of TRL. They are not even a band. They don't even have a permanent drummer

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Who cares where they got their attention from? They do have a permanent drummer now. :rolleyes: Wow they're not even a band? I guess that's why they play instruments and their latest cd went platinum...Never knew they weren't a band.... :whistle:

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

i dont really like them

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

Who cares where they got their attention from? They do have a permanent drummer now. :rolleyes: Wow they're not even a band? I guess that's why they play instruments and their latest cd went platinum...Never knew they weren't a band.... :whistle: [/b][/quote]
    eh? they dont have a permanent drummer at the moment........
    and not everyone knows good charlotte from trl and the rest of mtv. bleh...why bring this thread back. :blink:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Sorry, but where do you think is a good place to get attention?

People always get on Band's cases about being on MTV, or making it big from MTV. Every band wants/needs to get attention somewhere and make money. If they wouldnt get attention they wouldnt sell records, which might result in getting dropped from their label, which means no more albums.

It doesnt matter where you get your attention, the goal is to just get attention and get people to hear your music.

American Nothing

American Nothing Well-Known Member

Dont yell at me. Look.. Im sorry. This thread showed up when I come back. So I thought.. I might as well post.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Sorry, but where do you think is a good place to get attention?

People always get on Band's cases about being on MTV, or making it big from MTV. Every band wants/needs to get attention somewhere and make money. If they wouldnt get attention they wouldnt sell records, which might result in getting dropped from their label, which means no more albums.

It doesnt matter where you get your attention, the goal is to just get attention and get people to hear your music. [/b][/quote]
    Right. If people hadn't been interested in listening to OSC three years ago, Meteora wouldn't be even on the top-50.
    But that's the way it is. U make a wide-spread song, and then those who like it will try to find out the rest of your music.
    Fortunately, L.P. had a lot more to them than OSC!
    :chemist: