Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wonder what life would be like to be single in college. Be able to go out, get drunk, hang out with my single friends. Be able to bitch that all the guys here are boys, and not men. Not have to worry about what color drapery for the chupah, what color cords for the handfasting, what color sari to buy. What I'm making for Christmas, what I'm buying for Valentine's Day, where we want to raise children, how many children to have.

To be a 16 year old girl in college. A normal child for once.

But then he wakes up next to me in my dorm bed, with a neck ache from sleeping in a twin XL bed against the cold wall. With barely any covers. And he crawls ontop of me. And kisses my forehead. And tells me good morning. And looks into my eyes with those blue-green eyes of his.

And I realize I wouldn't give up what I have now for the world.

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Thank you! And I hope so too. ^_^

3. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Thirded.

I suppose you could say I'm kind of close, but so long as she's still officially seeing her boyfriend, it's not the same.

4. Arlene

Fuck, school didn't get closed. And my essay isn't done because I didn't have time this weekend due to my performances everyday. Fuck.

*looks at radar* There's more snow coming though! Which will make it sucky driving conditions to get home, dammit. *sighs*

5. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

god i can't bear to talk to her..shes not "Officially" going out with her old BF but she acts like it and i feel like I've been used as a shoulder to cry on and then tossed to the wind.

6. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

agreed...

yet another xmas alone...like i'm really fucking surprised....=/

...blah, i almost died today...i need fuckin' guns on that cherokee i fly...WWII style, that'll teach 'em >_<

7. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Guys hang in there. I know you'll say it's easier to say that when I have a girlfriend, but I went through about errr....5-6 lonely Christmas's before I came across Andrea.

It takes time to find that special someone, but it does happen. I promise you that.

8. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

9. Arlene

Seconded.

Although I don't know if I'll be able to see him around Christmas, because me and Josh are a "top secret matter." But it almost seems like my mom is lightening up on me, so maybe, just maybe she'll be okay with the idea of me dating. *crosses fingers*

But guys, for sure, hang in there. :hug:

10. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Dude, it's been TWENTY for me. I really can't stand it.

11. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

it feels like it's never gonna change...

12. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Least we have friends and family to spend the holidays with. Yeah, it sucks in the situation, but hey...i'm nothing to whine and wallow the holidays over it. Least I have the LPA to keep me smiling and the family I can stand to keep me happy. Things will get better. That, I know.

So shut up and get drunk. :lol:

13. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

After the fiasco that happened at my Thanksgiving, I can attest that alcohol and family gatherings don't always mix well. :lol:

14. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'd love to be able to hold her hand and walk through the snow on Christmas Eve.

My God.

15. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Gahhh. I'm still anti social!!! I need to meet more people but I'm really bad at it. -sigh- and people in general don't like me because of my sarcasm and my weird quotes.

16. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

QFT. Fuck her boyfriend, I'll do it anyway. Except there won't be any snow, lol.

17. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I'm usually not one for it.

But I want to cry.

18. Arlene

Ack, that just made me think of something, and it made me smile. :)
    On Sunday, before my performance, me and Josh walked over to get some coffee, and it had been snowing on and off all day, and when we were walking, hand-in-hand, and it started snowing more. *is wistful*

Louis: *hug's tight* Hang in there. <3

Daniel: Psht, she already likes you more, so to hell with him. Plus he sounds like a dick anyway. :lol:

19. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

20 for me too, so don't feel bad.

I just had my second surgery in less than a month yesterday, and I have one more to go on the 28th. The first one was for my wisdom teeth last month, and now I'm getting my Carpal Tunnel fixed. The severity of that is about 9/10 in my right hand and about a 7/10 in my left. I have almost $500 worth of doctors bills, and their not done coming yet.

This just sucks. I'm going to be out of work for up to 3 months. All my friends are at either school or work all day, so I hardly have anyone to hangout with. I've been playing Call of Duty 4 online since Friday night almost non stop because theres basically nothing to to. Even though my hand is in a half-cast 3/4 of the way up to my elbow, I can still move my fingers and own some people on PS3, which is great because I won't be going too crazy trying to occupy myself.

It's day 2 of being off from work. Going from 8-10 hour work days and being active to just.....nothing is really hard to deal with. I have no idea how I'm going to get through the rest of my time off without going completely insane since I am very limited to what I can do. I dunno what else to say, I'm just basically venting. Better to do it on here that flip out on someone I know and hurt their feelings.

Sorry :lol:

20. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'd kill to have that right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.