Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Do you really wanna know? :p

Nah, to tell the truth, I think, when it comes down to it, guys and girls are thinking the same way, the only difference being which sex they think about of course :lol:

2. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

no sweetheart, that's just not normal... i'm sorry you had to face that sort of a childhood. :hug:

3. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

Some people have hellish childhoods. *Hugs all round but a biig one for Pooky*

4. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

You guys are too sweet :)
    It's alright now though, it's just sometimes I feel down and start to think about bad things, and when I posted that post I felt bad about what my dad used to do.
    Not anymore though, now he looks more like a broken man which is way better than before lol.

5. Arhaz

support him. firstly because he's your dad, and secondly because he'll realize what beautiful daughters he has and what he's done to you guys in the past. not to make him feel guilty... only for him to realize, and love you because you deserve it cookie..

6. Messy Marj

Myeah, but it's too late, now I already moved to France. Plus he can't get helped by me or my other sisters, cause he's not so good in the head, mentally ill blah blah, he got help for that but it'll never go away, it's pretty sad if you look at him really.

7. Arhaz

anyone will come down to that if you leave them. if i knew you where you stay and you left me...i'd be depressed for the rest of my life.

8. Joeykat

My mum did some terrible things in the past, but I still love her because she is my mum. Even though I haven't seen her for almost 3 years I still miss her. Yes I may bitch about her left right and centre when I'm in a mood, but she is my mum and nothing can replace one of your parents because you are their flesh and blood and there is a bond between children and parents that can never go away. No matter how hard you try it will always be there pulling at your heart strings.

9. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

This is kinda funny in a way and also sad in a way:

Me and some friends were doing ridiculous 300 'THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!' poses all over town and back in Whitley Bay, and as we were finishing up, cause it was getting pretty dark, and ofcourse James wanted to do one last pose, so he ran in the middle of the road (it was clear at this time) and he got to shouting SPAR- WHACK hit by a motocycle, and now he's in hospital with a broken leg, and i feel kinda wierd cause i should have known better to let him stand in the middle of a road to take this photo.

:lol: but also :(

10. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

That was the best story ever. Seriously.

11. Joeykat

One word: Wups :blink:

12. Messy Marj

aw, so sweet of you. :hug:

13. Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

:lol: ... Ahhh Tom!!

I hope your friend is better.. but yeah it was funny..

;)

14. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I do hope your friend is ok...even though it was funny.

I can hear it now.

THIS

IS

SPART-WHACK!

:lol: No hard feelings though.

15. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

My mom is freaking out because her mom is dying from pneumonia. This doesn't look good and I am worried. Ugh.

I'm not real close to my relatives so I don't know how to react. My mom is really just...sobbing uncontrollably. I feel so horrible seeing her like this.

16. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: for you and your folks. I get the feeling of not being close to most of the relatives and not knowing how to react when one of them is sick, but feeling terrible because it really affects the ones you are close to.

17. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

It seems to me like no matter what, I can't avoid her coming to mind.

It seems redundant, but it's been almost 8 months and I have continued to struggle with this. Over time I have grown weary and weak, it seems, both mentally and physically. Both a clear mind and an energized body are rare separately and nonexistent together. Time away from her seems slow-moving and dull, while time with her passes by almost too quick.

It's almost like an addiction, but it's not an addiction and there is no craving. There is only disappointment, sadness, and anger. What's to crave when what you could crave will simply not come to be? Why bother? I'm already putting myself through enough. It doesn't seem like there's anything I can do about it, though.

8 months and no sign of improvement. 8 months of this one girl on my mind almost constantly. And when she isn't on my mind, it seems that I catch myself not thinking about her and then proceed to think about her.

What is it about her that fascinates me? Why can I not just forget about these feelings and keep this friendship like it should be? Why do I have to be a victim? Why does she have to be a victim too? What have we done, what have we done?

I've never had such strong feelings for someone in my entire life. I've never found myself to be so fascinated by someone. I've never been in such a tough situation. I wanted to avoid dealing with something like this. I made a promise to in the beginning. I betrayed myself. I am paying for that betrayal, and I've been paying for it for almost the past 8 months.

It comes as a surprise to me how her unhappiness seems to irritate me more than this feeling of wanting someone I can't have. It comes as a surprise to me how a frown on her face irritates me more than the fact that her feelings are for someone who is like a brother to me. I don't know if it's because it's extremely irritating, or if I'm extremely irritable, or a combination of both. Whatever it is, I am irritated, upset, and in pain.

I wish that hug wasn't because of her being happy about seeing a band that she had been dying to see. I wish it was because she felt the same way about me that I do about her. I wish there was more to it than seeing a band she loves. I wish there was more to it.

There's so much more I could say, but it's all too much. I don't know what to do. I feel lost, sad, upset, disappointed, angry, everything.

I don't know what to do. I am lost.

18. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Is the bike still okay? :lol:

That was funny but also sad. Hope he's doing fine ^_^

19. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Louis, dude, there are just some things in life we can't have. It's painful and uncomfortable when we know that there's something we want so bad that we'd be willing to do a lot of things to seize it. People have driven themselves to breaking points trying to disprove what is a simple fact...you need to make sure you don't go down that road. Seriously man, I know from first hand experience that things might hurt like hell on the inside now but everything will pass over time. It always does. Until it does the only advice I can give you is to remember that and keep telling yourself that whenever it feels like you're on the edge. You hang in there man, after all, there's a brightside to everything. :)

Right now I'm very very upset about the fact that it seems the area that I grew up in and have lived in pretty much my whole damn life is becoming infested with a plague. A plague that thinks that just because people in the music they listen to and because they hear that their peers have done it before, they decide to go and rob someone. It's happening more and more and it's literally sickening to hear some of the stories around here; people getting jacked for their money, phones, ipods and pretty much anything these fuckers can get their hands on.

It's one thing for people around here to be getting jacked but when you involve my friends, people I consider another branchline to my family, then it's a whole new fucking level. There was a party yesterday, I didn't go because it was my uncle's brithday and the family went out for dinner. Apparently when two of my friends, Michael and Jim, left the house where most of the people were and went into the garden to have a chat two dudes built like brick walls, one carrying a knife, jumped over the garden wall from the street to try and jack them. Now both Mike and Jim can look after themselves but the fuckers took them by surprise and knocked Mike out leaving Jim to fend for himself. Jim ran into the house to get reinforcements but by the time he came back out the bastards had left, they'd helped themselves to my friend Elenor's ipod. All the lads went scouting the street looking for them but couldn't find them.

Mike is okay apparently but got a concussion, pretty fucked up considering it's his birthday tomorrow. That's not the point though, it could have been alot worse if the bastard decided to use his knife. The cowards also jacked a girl, who the fuck does that? What's even more irritating about all this is that round here you hear the stories about people being jacked on the streets or on public transport, you don't even begin to think that you could be jacked in someones fucking garden.

I just hope that London doesn't step it up a notch and chains and knives don't become guns. There's been alot of recent gun-related deaths in south London recently and one can only hope it doesn't find it's way up North.

This is London, not fucking south-central LA.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  20. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I don’t know where to begin, I don’t even know why I’m writing this but here it is:

What’s the point of living? And do we really enjoy living in a society like this one? I really don’t, I’m frustrated by everything. When I was a child I always thought everyone in this world were as honest and good people like my parents, but guess what? I was so wrong in fact there isn’t anyone like my parents in this world, there isn’t any good people left in this world anymore, everything is corrupt nowadays. And that isn’t what I was gonna say here anyways, the point is that I’m starting to hate life in general, nothing ever goes right anymore, things instead of improving they are just getting worse. I just can’t take this life anymore, people say that you just have to keep hanging on and things will get better for you, well I’m tired of waiting and I don’t really care anymore, why does life have to be like this!? Why did my father had to die when I was just a kid? And why does my mom has to be sick?!?! Things like these two makes me questioned my faith, if bad things happens to good people then I think I’m next, I’m gonna die soon then. Well I don’t really care if I die right now that means I would get to see my dad again I guess.

I never thought life would suck so much, I thought the world was an awesome place to live and it sucks that one day you realize that it isn’t a good place to live, people are always getting worse. I guess we can’t turn back time so we just have to keep living in this shitty place we called earth *sighs*.

I don’t know how I find the strength each day to wake up, go to school and study because I really don’t wanna do any of those things anymore. Life isn’t fair that just plain sucks, thank god for things like music and NBA, seriously those things are what keeps me alive, those things are the best in the world. They are 100 times better than friends or anything, I don’t believe in the term friendship anyways, there are strangers and people that you know but they aren’t any friends, who the hell invented that word anyways?

Well I don’t really wanna talk about what I just wrote, so stay away and don’t make any questions about it, because I don’t wanna answer, I just wanted to write how I was feeling at the very moment, thanks for reading this pathetic letter.

Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.