Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:lol: ohno no no, it's Cindy, she's my oldest sister! My favorite one! lol

2. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Awww, I didn't know you had another sister sorry. :lol: Good, cause I was wondering since Leones is pretty young. Congrats on being an aunt though still! ^_^

3. Messy Marj

Thank youuuuu, yes I have 3 sisters and 1 brother hehe, quite a big family.

4. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I've been off my meds for 3 days.

I felt super awful, creepy/crawly, anxious, shaky, angry, tense, hurt, emotional.

Boyfriend's been off for 3 days too.

He's easily angred and has a short temper.

He wants to stay off, but said I should go back on mine.

I'm trying to make myself better..... I don't know if I want to go back to it. I don't even know how I ever got to the point I needed any.

5. Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Well. I like this girl I barely know and last night me and a few others stayed in her house. Apparently she was saying my name when she was asleep, which I can only guess is a good thing. Problem is that she's got a boyfriend.

6. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Ouch. Alex might as well have shot me in the face, because that caught me way off guard.

So, we're sitting in third period, talking about something having to do with my girlfriend, and all of the sudden it gets to the point where I'm trying to get him to tell me something. So, he goes right out and says it: "I like Olivia."

Now, I really can't be mad at him because I was pretty sure he'd liked my girlfriend before I asked her out, but now I have no explanation as to why I'm mad. He told me something a bit stupid, but it bothered me. He said that he saw her over the weekend, and just for fun, they had someone do some fortune and horoscope stuff for them.

Alex's said he'd lose a friend, but it would be for the better.

Olivia's said she'd push someone close to her away.

I'm not that much of a believer in fortunes and stuff, but I've never ruled them out. Losing a friend? Pushing someone away? That's not it. They both got something about having joy in the future, and when Alex asked about it, the fortune person hinted at them being together.

Eerie coincidence? I sure as hell hope so. Of course, it doesn't help that he sees Olivia more than I do, and it really doesn't help that he always just gets defensive when I bring that up. It bugs me, too, that she wasn't going to tell me any of this. I've been irritated with Alex a lot lately, just because he's so immature sometimes, but he's really pushing me over the edge now.

God, what the fuck is wrong with this picture?

7. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

I'm so sorry you never got to see your birthdays, or meet your new cousins Rileigh, Lucas, or Kobe. I'm sorry you never got to be dressed up for Halloween, or get to open presents for Christmas and Chanuka. I'm so sorry you never got to ride a bike or learn to swim or play soccer or softball or football or whatever you wanted. I'm sorry you never got to meet your ginormous family, including Nana, Grampa, Gramma, Grampy, and Poppa. I'm sorry you never got to get your first kiss or anything...

I'm sorry, because even though I has the chance to save you, I didn't.

And I hate myself every day for it.

Mommy misses you.

8. Dr. Faust

Dr. Faust "Your Epitaph Will Be A Barcode"

Great. I've got a year and a half left with my best friends who I hate, at which point I will ditch them, because we won't have every fucking class together. They are arrogant, ignorant pricks who think that they are better then everyone else. I need to get some more accepting friends.

9. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

In a way, this has been a good week. Alana actually talks to me, actually smiles at me when she see's me, and I love it.
    Only thing is, she still won't start a conversation with me, still won't say hi unless I say it first.

Me and her may be getting closer again, slowly, but in a way, all it does is make it worse, because I can't hope for anything more than a moderate friendship. 6 months ago I messed up my chance with her, and I know I won't ever get another one. She moved on, I didn't, and I don't know why.

I'm happy, i think, but I just can't shake this hopeless feeling.
    I'd love to go out with another girl, try and get my mind off Alana, but I can't even contemplate that, it wouldn't be fair on whoever that other girl may be.

*sigh*

10. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

I swear to God, I'm going to knock this kid at my work's fucking block off for what he said about her.

11. Messy Marj

I finally got a job ^_^
    Hopefully now I can get used to all of this new stuff.

12. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

You cannot TELL people to be creative, it is just not right >.<

This assignment is doing my nut in :(

13. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

This made me cry terribly.

14. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

... I want a girl friend but i don't... i dont want to get hurt again.. as i've been hurt alot haha

15. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

I cry about it every night.

16. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I forked up 75 bucks for a school project.

Im such a lazy ass =(.

17. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

What the hell? My old friends can't have the nerve and decency to say hi, or comment me on MySpace, or whatever? I understand completely if you have school, or work, or whatever. But it doesn't hurt that when you have free time, that you can swing me a line, see how you're doing.

I apologize if this makes me sound like a complete prick, but note that these are my best friends, and now, they seem nothing. I hate it. I hate having nothing.

18. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Holy Fucking shit, Silverchair last night were amazing!!! Bash on Young Modern all you want, but that was the single best performance I have ever seen, Daniel Johns is amazing.
    The way everyone jumped up on their seat and sang along when the band played Freak, that was really something. Thats one night I'm never going to forget, ever.

:cloud:

19. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

I don't have a bad memory, it's just selective about what it remembers. If lectures were anything like music my brain would be quite happy to sit there and memorise everything that came out of the lecturers mouth. But until then, it is perfectly happy to memorise fun things ta :p

20. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

:hug:Oh, Rach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.