Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

Yup. Ones who like orange shoelaces, and non-baggy jeans, and people who can actually pronounce "happening". :lol:

2. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

You need to live next to me then. :p

3. ...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

I am incredible worried for my boyfriend, and it's starting to look like I'm at high risk for being a total drunkard in the future.

4. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I've been looking at this fucking computer screen for way too long. For the majority of this, I'm not going to even look at this screen. I'm just going to type. Whatever comes out, comes out. Perhaps it's for the best.

To be quite honest, I'm really frustrated. There's really just nothing that I'm really happy about right now. I mean, I don't really even know what I'm doing wrong. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I'm trying my hardest in school, I'm doing the best I can with everything thrown at me. But nothing that I do seems to work. Nothing clicks. Sometimes, it seems like it does for a little while, but like everything else, it just kind of undoes itself and breaks into more pieces than it was broken into prior.

I'm frustrated with my family. Living without my brother is too different. But when he comes back, it seems like all that happens is that he and my parents argue about college things and college life and how John is not enjoying himself at all and how he hates his Major and how he has no social life there and it seems like all they do is argue. It's frustrating because everything I try to say to them serves nothing and is thrown back at me. I just want things to work out for him, not only because I care about my brother, but because I'm sick of hearing arguments all of the time.

I'm getting frustrated with friends at school. I'm sick of Trevor. He expects me to wait for him after second hour everyday and he yells at me if I don't. Well, fuck you, Trevor. I have a social life too, you know, and I shouldn't have to wait for you. Stop depending on me and make more friends. Perhaps that's part of the reason why people don't seem to like you much. You're too clingy. Move on, make other friends, and stop being clingy.

I'm getting frustrated with band kids, and how all they care about is how well they do in Regionals and how other people beat them in chair placements and blah blah. Fuck you guys. Have you no shame? So what if someone did better than you? Accept and congratulate. For the love of God.

And also, I'm getting frustrated with Rachel. She seems so unhappy lately, and she doesn't ever seem to let me help her. Part of my responsibility as a friend and boyfriend is to help her, and she won't even let me. She won't tell me what's going on, she's not accepting of what I tell her. It's really bother some. She does nothing directly to hurt me, but the fact that she doesn't really seem to be open to my help is really bothersome. I'm sick of feeling blown off and feeling like I can never talk to her when she's upset. I want to help her. God fucking damn it I want to be there for her and it seems like all of my efforts go to fucking nothing.

Fuck everything.

5. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

You! are being very nice to me. Why? Oh, I don't care. If only I'd done this when I was still 'in like' with you.

6. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

He's right.

I do need therapy.

7. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug:

8. Friskey™

:hug: <3

9. ...Lauren?

*Has no idea what's going on*

:hug: anyways.

10. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I've learnt over the past few years that being patient with life eventually opens doors to great things. If you just stick it out then good things will happen. The best thing to do is to just keep on trucking and eventually things will seem clearer.

@Kevin: If Therapy is what you feel you need then go for it dude. You can only make these types of decisions for yourself. Just perservere and good things will happen.

11. ...Lauren?

That's what I've found, too.

12. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Pats should have won and i shouldn't have cried at the end of the game.

13. Friskey™

*pats your back*

Hey...least you're not from the NE area. Unlike some people here. Sorry you guys. :lol:

14. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm a better person. I'm a better person. I'm a better person.

15. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

fuck, been a while since i actually wrote anything in here, but i'm so close to just giving up so completely that i figured i'd get something out for a change...

and that's that i'm just so fucking sick and tired of being alone, and never having a chance to show anyone on this goddamn planet who i am, or who i can be, or what i'd do for a girl if she would only give me a goddamn fucking chance. but it really doesn't seem to matter one bit. doesn't matter that I'd never lie. Doesn't matter that I'll never cheat, ever. Doesn't matter that I'd give up most everything (flying the san antonio death tube excluded) to be with someone that I love. Doesn't matter that I'd do anything for her, make her my everything, treat her better than any goddamn guy out there ever could or would. It doesn't fucking matter. Why? Because in the eyes of the female population out there, for lack of better words, I'm just a guy that deserves being passed up. There's plenty of better guys out there, especially the ones who hang out with their buddies and drink all the time, act tough in front of them, smoke dope, drop out of school, lie, cheat, steal and even sleep with their girlfriend's sister (I work with one). They're all better than me. You'll say otherwise, but really, look around you... chances are, most of the guys you know that are like that probably have someone, and/or have a million girls chasing after them. And I'm not like that. I sit on the edge of my bed every night and cry myself to sleep. I have thoughts of dying. I can't sleep. I can't think. And nobody honestly seems to care. They'd rather go on, looking me up on facebook just so they can send some nasty words to me to make me feel even worse. They'd rather make out in front of me, knowing that it makes me feel even lower than I usually do. They'd rather pass me up entirely, then come crying to me for support when the 'love of their life' cheats on them and knocks some girl up at a party. But do I ever have a chance?

Fuck no. And that, my friends, is the way things are right now for me. Doesn't matter where my career is taking me, or how much money I'll be making, I'm a fucking failure if I have nobody to share that with. And the way things are going, that's certainly how things are going to end.... i'm increasingly starting to realize, you can't fix pathetic, no matter how hard you try... and it's not in me to lie, or cheat, or act tough, or put up some kind of front to win someone over.. but it seems that's what the world wants, and without doing that, nothing's ever gonna work... i'll always be the same awkward, shy, LONER that i am right now.

i don't even know what's worth it anymore. fuck this.

16. water_gray

water_gray through the windows...up the stairs LPA VIP

YOUR worth it...thats what!
    Your NOT a failure at all.
    I know its probably not going to make much of a difference at the moment what I or anyone says to you. But you have to believe that it will all work out in the end. Not to sound patronising, but your 20 years old. You have your whole life ahead of you. Try not to worry about what the people around you now are doing or saying. Being the 'tough guy' or the popular one will only ever get a person so far. It certainly doesnt guarantree success or happiness in the future.
    You WILL find happiness. You WILL find someone to share your love and successes with. And when they find you, they will feel like the luckiest person in the world to have met you..

17. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

This sounds familiar.

I believe that truly the underdogs win in the end. In your case, you're the underdog. Patience is a virtue but you have to realize that things to start happening for the better as you get older. You may think life is being unfair to you but really you just might be unfair to yourself. Weigh in your pros and cons about yourself and see if there is something you can do to be the better man in the end. People change and I'm willing to bet that you won't be the "same awkward, shy, loner" that you think you are in years to come. Be more positive and try to see that you will overcome in time.

Might not be the best advice but it's words of encouragement. It's early in the morning and I can't really think, lol. But hang in there. :)

18. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Joe, see, it's not only me that thinks that you just need to have patience, because things WILL get better. As Andrea said, patience is a virtue. It may be the most frustrating, painful thing for you right now, because you can't stand what's going on in your life, but things WILL get better. You just have to give it time. You're a great guy: you're very intelligent, the sweetest of hearts, and so innocent, and willing to do anything for anyone..but you know this. You just haven't met the girl that's supposed to be your "one and only," but she will come along, and she will realize that she's the luckiest girl in the world to have found you.

I really hope that you can try to think more positively about the whole thing, hun. I've been worried about you, and you need to try to look at life every morning with a smile...sounds lame, but if I wake up and say "goddamn it I don't want to go to school, screw this!" I feel worse for the rest of the day. And if I think "Eh, it won't be so bad," it really isn't as bad. Sounds lame, but it's true. Positive thinking, and patience is key.

PM me if you want hun, I'll be home tonight around 7 or so, and I should be on MSN if you need someone to vent to. :hug: <3

19. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

Joe, I really can relate to what you just said, it just seems like you're three years ahead of me.

Being in this situation really sucks, but you just have to remember women will realise you're the right guy to "settle down with". It seems to me you do want something serious and if women around you can't see that, it's just because they're not ready yet.
    It's hell to see other guy's get away with everything without caring about what they do to women...

Patience is the answer like Andrea and Arlene said.

20. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Bureaucracy disgusts me so fucking much sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.