Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

I don't know who feels worse about it, Jay or me.

Jay didn't want it. I could have said "too bad."

But I did it, just to get him to come back to me.

And instead I had lost the both of them for a while. True, I got Jay back...

but I'll never get my baby boy back.

2. Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

And I'm so sorry about it. I was scared as hell, I wasn't ready to be a dad and I know you weren't ready either. But when you told me what happened my I felt my heart shatter. I wish I could go back and change all of that. I wish I could go back, beat the living hell out of me and tell myself not to be scared, and not to be stupid. Everyday I wish I could bring him back...Believe me. I miss him just as much. It'll never happen again.

3. Rachel

:hug: i know hun. i know.

4. Misfit Jay

:hug:

5. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Rachel, Jay...

I never knew. I'm so sorry.

I can't even begin to imagine how hard that must be.

6. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I've got something to let out, sure.

I love this website and I am so proud of it and everything it's accomplished. I have met more amazing people and friends here than in any other place I've ever had the honor of being a member of. This website has done more for my confidence and self esteem than any of you will ever know.

To my dedicated staff, the friends I speak to online daily, and most importantly Linkin Park, thank you. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you. You've changed my life for the greater and no words can express how thankful I am.

7. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

*hugs Rach and Jay*

I'm really sorry you guys.. This breaks my heart to hear this. I can't imagine the pain you're both feeling.

8. Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

mhm

I LOVE JESUS............ (if he's real)

9. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

So do I. :hug: Don't regret your decision; never forget that, even though you can be loving parents, there are always things like your income and time that you cannot control, and that it takes a lot of these 2 things to raise a child. Never forget that you will be given another chance, when the time is right, to have one. When you'll be ready, the kid will grow up in a context favorable to his/her development.

Stay strong.

10. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

*hugs Rach and jay too*

Stay strong, Dont give up. Makes me sad to hear this =(. Never knew.

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  11. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

12. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm so sorry to hear that... :hug:

13. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Rachel, Jay, I don't know either of you well, but I truly am sorry to hear that.
    You two seem to really, honestly care about each other though, and thats certainly something for both of you to hold on to.
    And you'll both make amazing parents one day I'm sure.

14. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Rachel, Jay, I don't profess to know you, but you have my deepest condolences and support.

:hug:

15. Misfit Jay

I think I speak for both Rach and I when I say:

Thank you everyone for your condolences and support. It's greatly appreciated. It's a long painful road but I know we'll make it through if we keep looking forward, and be there for each other. When the time comes when we'll be able to afford having a kid, we're going to give him/her all the love we can give and be the best parents we can.

Once again: Thank you.

16. Rachel

Wow...thanks everyone for your nice words of encouragement, and I have to agree with Jay on everything he has said.

Your support for the both of us through this time [he would have been 1 this august, so since its approaching, im getting emotional] only proves Derek's point a few posts earlier: that this forum has truly made me find amazing friendly people, and I honestly don't think I'd be where I am today without this community to come to, I love you guys, all of you, thank you so much.

17. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Well, I feel much better. I just talked to Olivia for at least an hour or so over the phone. It's great, considering I never know what to say to her on the phone. It just makes me feel better to talk to her, but I know I bore her sometimes. I feel so much better, though. I think I love her, and I don't want to lose her. Gah, I dunno. I do love her.

And Jay, Rachel, I have to say I'm so sorry about what happened, and I'm sorry about going off and bitching about my friend being stupid when you had something probably infinitely worse happening to you. I can't say I know what it's like, because I obviously don't, but I'm so sorry you have to go through this, although I'm glad everyone else has been able to comfort you so far.

18. Rachel

Thanks Matt, and don't worry. This is the place to bitch. Bitch away, if it'll make you feel better :]

19. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

So I just got back from a Talentbot board meeting which was held at some fucking creepy location up in Highgate. Why we had to have this meeting at 9pm is quite beyond me and why in the sake of christ we had to have the meeting in the back room of a town hall is very strange.

I found out there are gonna be complete and utter fucking morons working in this company. I was speaking to this guy Matthew for about a half an hour beforehand in the lounge area. Matthew is one of those people who is so high on themselves that he probably baught himself a mirror for christmas. He obviously didn't have a damn clue who he was talking to because he was like ''have you heard Jess [my mum] has hired her 16 year-old son as the UK promoter, that's playing favourites wouldn't you say?"...what an idiot, it's fucking obvious probably to a blind person that I'm related to my Mum, let alone her son for fuck sake. I just laughed and said ''well I think I'll do a good job'' and he had a look that would serve any kodak moment well because he knew instantly who he was talking to. :lol:

There was also this guy Jacob who basicly said to hell with all my ideas because of my age. He said something along the lines of ''Luke, mate, I've been promoting and advertising for 5 years, you didn't complete college, so maybe it's best if we just lay the ideas to you and you can promote them''...What a total fucktard.

I tell you what yeah, I might be 16 and have fuck all experience in any work but I know I'll do a good job because I know that this is gonna be a company that is gonna help millions. And I fucking mean millions. It's also gonna make me millions. I look at it as I'm promoting something to help people with talent get noticed and I'm also making some money as well. My Mum has put her trust in me to do a good job and I wont let her down. If anyone wants to doubt me, I say bring it on because it's just more fuel to an already raging fire. Those fucktards working in the company with me can go to hell because I'll get them fired in a fucking heartbeat if push comes to shove. I mean business with this company and I'm out to make a statement as one of the youngest successful promoters not only in the UK but in the world and if anyone has a problem with that they can piss off.

20. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I just saw a horrible accident.

Lordi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.