Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

Okay...

2. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i know its difficult to read, its taken from a chat of my friend and i. I would love if someone gives me their opinion on the whole situation, thanls.

Long story, idk what to think

i was @ college at 8 am waiting for her because i know she has to take some stairs around that same time to get to her class, i waited for like 20 minutes and then finally she appears to the scene, i was sitting down in some bench and when i saw her i got up fast haha and i went to her and asked her, i said "what's your name?" she replies with "monica" then she takes 2 more steps and there's a guy that take classes with her, she didn't see him at first so the guy grabs her by the arm and it was kind of hard considering she's a girl and i'm there too and the guy asked her "are u going to class? and she said "yes" then after that the guy left and we are alone again, i asked her what was her mayor and before i event finish the question she grabs my arm and says "i have to go to class" and leaves (remember don't judge until i finish) but after that i was so down man she acted liked a total bitch!!! after that i called a friend of mined and we both dictched class and we went to subway because he wanted to eat breakfast and all the convo was he telling me about how he thougt when he first asked monica her name last semester that he looked like a bitch and he told me he was right and blah blah, i also told him that he was right that now i didn't even wanted to think about her because that was a letdown, i also said that i;m glad i had the guys to speak to her because now i know how she really was and now i don't have to waste my time thinking about her and the what if's and blah blah. ok so after we came back to school from subway (subway is like 2 mins walking from school)

my friend (ray) the same one. he wanted to go to speak with some girls that he knew and blah blah so i just went there and i was bored out my mind, then suddenly monica and a friend of hers walked right into where we were, not right there but you could see them from a small distant, when i saw them i said to my friend "omg i can't believe my luck, that girl is monica" (oh he has troubles remembering monica's face for some reason) and when i told him that, that girl was mon he was like "oh that's her!?!? i've seen her a hundred times and i went to 3rd grade with that girl that girl thats talking to monica) and then my friend goes in there to say hello to monica's friend (her name is jennifer)
    in that moment i was like (**** what is he doing now) and i stood there and after he said hi to her and blah blah he returned and i told my friend (ok i'm gonna go to my 2nd class, later)
    then i took class #2 and class #3 and the whole time i was feeling blah all day thinking of what a bitch monica was and whatever, man after waiting for the moment for the longest time to know her i had the right to be that upset and angry for thinking that maybe she was cool) ok then comes the weirdest part

i go to college with my sister, and on tuesdays and thursdays i have to wait for her because i get out at 1:00 and she gets out at 2:30, i'm waiting for her (it was like 1:20) and my friend (ray) calles me and tells me that he has good news about monica...

he was joking and making fun of me the whole day so when he told me that i was like WTF you know. like u don't even know her what do you mean that u have news

oh because by the time he called me i didn't knew that he knew (jennifer) monica's friend and that they went to school together in 3rd grade and all of that, (in face i also know who she is but we dont talk)

so he told me "i spoke with monica's friend earlier and monica told her about you" and i go "and?"

"and he said well do you remember when we thought monica was arrogant and a bitch?" and i go "yeah" him: well she isn't that way me: wtf for sure she is, do i need to remind you she she acted earlier?"

and he goes well i talked to jennifer and i asked her about monica, i told asked her why does she has that attitude towards people and i told her that my friend went to her earlier and she wasn't too pleased (or something like that) and she goes: oh yes she told me about it, she was FREAKED OUT because that guy went to her and then she grabbed her arm from behind, so she got out of there kinda fast and stuff but I know your friend (me) because i took an english class with him year ago and he's nice so and doesn't like trouble.

so jennifer didn't undertood oh and jennifer knew i was the guy who talked to monica because, temember when we saw mon and jennifer close to us after subway? in that time mon told her that i was the guy who did that.

when my friend (ray) told me that i was speechless i was like WTF i had to do a miracle to talked to her and now they are claiming i grabbed her arm and stuff WTF

so my friend told me that he was gonna talk to jennifer (because he forgot to mention to her that i told him that i saw the guy who grabbed her)

and he was gonna make sure than jen talks to mon and clarify's the whole thing out.

so i was relief that mon wasn't a total bitch and all of that, i was pissed because the girl that has my interest idk what she tninks of me but this might be good in a way because at least ray knows jennifer and maybe i get to know monica thanks to that, i could have been worse because

if jen and ray didnt knew each other then mon wouldn't have a chance to know that it wasn't me

idk what to think, idk what does she thinks of me right now

3. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Dude, you have a connection with her now.
    Clear it up, make sure she knows it wasn't you. Even if she walks off, at least she'll know you aren't like that.

And good on you for talking to her bro.

4. Cale.

Cale. Banned

I had my last session with my physio today after 10 bloody months of rehabilitation.

I'm fucking depressed. Well not really, but I'm feeling as if I should purposely break my leg to be able to continue seeing her every week.

Let's just say I won't be holding back on any tackles this football season.

5. Harlz

Nah neither of them do.

What about yours?

6. John

I know! i love the part that i have a connection now, but idk why but i get so anxious about what she thinks of me, that's scaring me to dead. I don't want to her to be freaked out about me or anything, i need to wait till my friend talks to her friend again when we get back from spring break and then see what she thinks. If she isn't freaked it about me or anything then i'm gonna try to clear that up again with her.

thanks for reading all of that :lol:

7. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I have found my zen... I think.

8. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Was she joking or not when she told me "maybe we can hook up now". Of course, she put "lol" on it. Don't fucking joke around with me on that shit.

Besides, I don't know anymore if I would like to date her. 1.) I would be the "rebound guy", 2.) One of the only reasons why I grew to like her so much was because she was there for me after the whole Angie debacle. 3.) She's that "redneck type tomboy" while i'm a "city bound motherfucker" :lol:

9. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:hug:

10. Friskey™

11. John

i need to know what she thinks, i need my friend to talk to her friend and see what She thinks of me before i decide saying something to her again, do you agree?

i don't wanna be a double stalker boy.

12. Harlz

Yea why not, make use of your connection.

13. John

ok so next week i'll know what she thinks! if she thinks i'm freaky or something then i'm doom

please god i hope she doesn't believe that haha

14. Harlz

If she does, just clear it up.
    It'll be fine as soon as she knows it wasn't you grabbing her.

And hey, at least she's thinking of you/talking about you :lol:

15. John

haha, who would have thought that a couple of weeks ago!?

not me! life is weird.

16. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm so happy right now. I've got incentive to actually get off my ass and start doing shit.

17. Penny

How he can ask me to do something like this?
    I feel horrible...
    :(

18. Friskey™

19. Penny

20. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

So I had a second job interview today with the insurance company that I applied with and they offered me the job. I gladly accepted it with a smile. I start Monday. My title is Account Executive Assistant, but the actual Account Executive will be leaving the company and they want to train me to take her spot. So in reality I will be eventually becoming the Account Executive. Plus they also want me to be a licensed insurance agent. I have to study a lot of material and pass a test for it. Once I pass I will be an official licensed insurance agent. Oh my, lol.

After all the torment of my previous job I never expected to make it out ok in the end. My previous job destroyed me mentally. It seems like this new job will be better and uplifting in many aspects, at least that's what I gathered from the three men that interviewed me.

So now after being out of work for 2 months, I have to get back into work mode again. Argh, lol. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.