Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

good boy.

2. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

You just give the signal and there'll be 50 Hells Angels bikers to assist you. No joke. :lol:

3. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Alright! :lol:

4. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

I keep saying that. And no one wants to listen to me. :rolleyes:

5. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Not everyone has intelligence. So you can't really say if someone is in that age bracket that they are going to be smart enough to know if they're ready. There are a lot of fucking stupid people that are that age (no offense to people who are) but I see kids that age all the time at the bowling alley where I work and the majority of them have no rational thought or intelligence whatsoever.

I do agree that age is just a number though and you can't really say "YOU WILL BE READY TO HAVE SEX WHEN YOU TURN 16". Everybody is different, and the fact is that you can't really say everyone is going to be ready at the same time. Some are ready earlier, some aren't ready when they are 16. Some aren't even ready when they're 18. It's a personal decision, as long as they have that rational thought in order to make such a decision because there are way too many risks that go along with having sex to just go bang everyone you want when you're 15 years old. (This is different than saying you're having sex with just one person you've been dating for awhile and have strong feelings for)

6. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

There's also a difference between making the right decision and making the wrong decision, too. :lol:

7. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

this reminds me of that episode of Arrested Development where Michael almost has sex with Rita, who is well into her 30s, but has the mind of a 5 year old. But yet, she wants to make love, or "sexual relations". :lol:

i'm going to hell. <_<

8. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

shit, sometimes i feel i'm never gonna find the right person.

9. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:hug: I feel the same...

10. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

:hug:

11. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I need a new girlfriend. I finally let my ex go so its time to be a dirty whore again and get drunk.

12. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

People really fucking piss me off.

It's perfectly okay for all you fuckers to go off and get stoned and take pills but it's not okay for me to get severely pissed occasionally. I say occasionally because yes, I do like to drink, but I fucking hate getting smashed like I did on Friday and not remembering fuck all. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you and your little shallow-minded friends but oh fucking well. You're only young once.

13. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

I'm getting so tired of my parents doing this. I'll tell them something that I can prove is right, and if they don't want to believe it, they make up some reason as to why it isn't true. Then, when I prove myself right, they tell me I'm being an ass. Yet they're allowed to shove it in my face when they prove themselves right. No matter what I say to them, they can't get this through their heads.

14. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Thanks for your opinions everyone :)

And Kev, don't worry, my first thoughts were "wow, I'm like Will Ferrell, only less hairy and not as cool" :lol:

I'm going jeans shopping with her tomorrow night, so we'll see how this all turns out. I expect to get shit for it lol, but hey, what're ya gonna do?

15. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I want your opinions, guys.

Is there such a thing as being too nice? Please elaborate. I want to know what you guys think.

'Cause in all honestly, I'm really hurting. I don't know if it's because of that. And I need some help.

Thank you.

16. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I had to find this out the hard way, YES. There is such a thing. Being a nice is one thing, but letting people step on you is another.

It's important to care about others, but sometimes you have to be selfish and look out for number one.

17. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Yes. I think I'm the same...

18. Cale.

Cale. Banned

If this is in regards to women.

Yes, definately.

What's the context ol' Louis?

19. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

*shrug*

A lot of people know me to be a really complacent guy. Rachel, my girlfriend, has actually been pointing that out a lot recently. And the truth is, I take a lot. I deal with a lot and I don't actually do much about it. If someone says something offensive to me, they'll apologize later and I'll simply say it's okay. Only for them to do it again later, though, which is what bothers me.

I went to Laser Tag today with Rachel and her family, and a bunch of other people from school, and I was getting a ride from Rachel and her mother. They made a bunch of stops and stuff and they were apologizing and the like. Every time, I told them not to worry about it. Eventually her mom said I was too nice.

And honestly, I didn't know what to think after that. What if I am too nice? Am I letting people walk all over me?

I've been unsure. 'Cause I've been hurting a lot lately. I think it's because of that.

20. Cale.

Cale. Banned

I'm going to start blubbering on like a vagina now. Be warned.

Being too nice is definately detrimental in alot of cases. People take advantage of you and the like. Sometimes you just need to tell people to fuck off.

Well not actually tell them to fuck off but it's all about attitude. If you always act outgoing and if nothing ever bothers you then subconciously others will think that of you. I know one guy who's the same (probably alot worse actually) and no one gives a toss about him. People are always asking him for money, drinks, a lift, a place to sleep and all that.

I don't know though. It's hard to change 'cause your obviously just being yourself. If you start acting the alpha-male then it's going to look fake and forced.

I'm not sure if that helps. Or if it made sense. Probably not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.