Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

Thats JUST like me dude. Except I have a WAY TOO FAST Metabolism. I don't necessarily do "Meals" I just eat small amounts of food all day long, My health teacher told me thats the healthiest way to eat. But when you have to deal with school where you obviously can't eat all day in classes, then your starving. I eat a little at lunch but when I get home I eat tons, then little amounts the rest of the day. If I eat a big meal I feel like i'm gonna puke, or feel terrible afterwards.

I do Dinner as a "Meal" I guess cause my mom or dad sometimes make a bunch of food.

2. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

thanks Penny.

3. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

No need to thank me, dear. :hug:

4. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I think I can honestly say I'm stressing myself out over this situation for no reason at all, but to be fair to myself, it's not as if I've got much else going on in my life to be stressed out over.

5. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Today is going to rock.

I hope, at least.

6. Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

Ugh. I'm sick of her fucking shit. Why am I the fucking one that has to run all this fucking shit up for her and take her everywhere? I swear I'm being used sometimes. And then she gets pissed off when I can't do it for her. She's always telling me to say no to other people and when it's to her I get the shit end of it.

I'm sick of it.

7. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Rocked.

Like a metal concert.

8. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I was right. I'm pretty sure half the situation's just taken care of itself. Now I've just got to open myself up to the other half a little more.

9. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Maybe I am too thin. I wear women's US size 6 jeans. :blink:

10. Cale.

Cale. Banned

Solution: Buy a pair of baggy jeans and eat until they look fitted.

11. Daniel

Problem: I like skinnies. :p

Problem 2: I have a stupidly fast metabolism. :lol:

12. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Can I have your metabolism?

13. Daniel

Sure.

I mean, it's good. But eating constantly is a bitch, hence why I haven't been doing it as often lately.

14. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

I just got bitched at this morning because I've only been eating animal crackers for breakfast, MAYBE a sandwich for lunch (normally, just nothing), and whatever we have for dinner. But the thing is, I can't eat much anymore. It's not that I'm trying to starve myself, because I'm not even hungry. Maybe it's all the stress that I've been having lately, I dunno.

On top of that, I just had a huge argument with my dad, because he constantly tells me that I "look like a little f**" when I decide to wear black nail polish, or anything like that. Because he doesn't understand why anyone would do that, he automatically assumes that you must be a homosexual if you're a guy and wear black nail polish, or eyeliner. I tried to explain to him that it hurts when he throws those accusations at me (which he indeed has in the past), and all I got was a three hour yelling match, ending in him not talking to me for a day and a half.

Not even 24 hours prior to that, my parents BOTH bitched at me, and the whole reason why was so pathetic that I laugh when I think about it now. I told my mom that most people don't realize that there are still teams in skateboarding, but they don't work the same way basketball, baseball, etc. teams work. She took that to mean that "up and coming" skateboarders can't be on a team at all. I tried explaining the whole tier system to her, and she started yelling that I didn't understand anything about how teams worked. Um, she doesn't even LIKE skateboarding, how would she know how skate teams work? Same with my dad. They both tried to tell me that because you can only be pro if you're on a team, there's some rule against amateur skateboarders. The whole conversation was so twisted and convoluted that I'm beinning not to make any sense.

Point is, there's not a single day in the past week that I haven't gotten bitched at for something, and I'm getting fed up with it.

NOTE: I do NOT have the same beliefs that my dad does, so please, no one take offense to me saying what he thinks. I'm very accepting of just about anything; he doesn't accept anything he can't understand. That's the difference between us.
    Also, don't take this to mean that I don't love him, because I do, or that I think he's a bad person, because I don't think that. I just can't stand the way he acts 80% of the time.

15. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I wish I still had that metabolism. I stopped working out and I ballooned 40 pounds my freshman year of college.

On that note, I need to lose weight BAD. Or maybe that's my self-confidence checking in.

16. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

You wear smaller jeans than me you sonofabitch. :lol: I wear a 7...

Uhm, eating is amazing. :lol: I love food...
    I'm so sorry that they're acting like this hun. You just need to somehow calmly tell them that you are who you are. Even if you were gay, you are who YOU are, not who they wish or want you to be. And hell, everyone has their own style that they like.

But really, it seems that you just need to stay calm when they bitch at your for no reason. I know, it's not your fault, and I would flip out too, but if you stay calm, and just tell them that you will discuss the matters at hand like adults once they're ready to act like adults.

I kinda feel like I went off topic, but maybe it can help? :hug:

17. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

Yeah, that helps a lot. :hug: I think my dad understands where I'm coming from now, but I'm still not 100% sure. It goes for periods where my dad's totally accepting of what I want to do, and then there are the times when he's totally intolerant of what I want to do. I just hope if this happens again, I'll be able to keep clam and tell him how I feel without getting into any kind of argument.

18. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Gah *is lonely and such*

19. Cale.

Cale. Banned

Go and ask some girl out then you lonely loner.

Moving to somewhere other people actually live might be a start. Bella Vista is ghost town as far as attractive woman go.

Probably.

20. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah, talking about losing weight and stuff. I have to move more, I eat super healthy and stuff, I'm just not losing anything. I must weigh 103 pounds again. -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.