Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

i get out of high school in four and a half days [three if you dont count monday, where i will be coming from] and i'm only 16. i don't have my license, i barely use my permit, and i don't know shit about shit.

i'm moving to salem and im bloody petrified.

i don't think i'm ready to grow up yet.

2. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Aaargh! damn this flu to hell! I hate being sick, my footy teams out playing our biggest rivals and I'm stuck at home! Faaark!

3. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I always considered something like this happening, but I always shrugged the thought off. It seems like after a couple of years of doing so, this thought may come to be.

My father yelled at my mother last night about how it's her fault that my brother and I became involved in music. He told her that my brother didn't get into an Ivy League college because of her, and that just about everything that went wrong with that was her fault. He said that he would leave to go to Cyprus in 10 years. It made my mom cry and she was still crying today. She's worried that they may get a divorce and that if he leaves she won't be able to hold her own and support for us.

Our dad is our main support for money. He makes more money than my mother does with his job, and the trips he takes for his job earn him more money. If he decides to retire soon and go to Cyprus, this isn't good news for my mother.

It's not my mother's fault that John and I got involved in music. We wanted to get involved and we enjoy it very much so. It's not her fault that John didn't get into the Ivy League schools. If he didn't want us to get involved in music, he should have intervened when we were getting into it. Fucking bastard.

I hate my dad for this. I'm sick of him. We had such a nice breakfast this morning, he and I, and he fucking ruined my day because of this. I'm sick of him. I'm sick of the bullshit he says. I'm sick of the yelling, the frustration, the crying, the hypocrisy. I can't deal with this anymore. I don't want my parents to divorce. I don't want this to happen to me.

And on top all of this, my feelings for this girl still hurt me. Seeing my friends in relationships makes me jealous. I hate feeling this way. I hate it. I don't want to deal with this anymore.

I can't hold my own anymore. I can't. I'm struggling and I keep coming up short. And my parents' situation is not helping.

I can't do this anymore.

4. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Hang in there man, things will get better just have faith
    do whatever u want in life don't let anyone deciide for you because it's your future and not theirs, and about the divorce it must be tough but remember that there are people in worse situations than u, my father is fucking dead and i won't see him again ever, divorced or not at least u will still have him.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  5. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Thanks, man. And I want to apologize about the whole argument thing in the NBA Playoffs thread. I'm just really pissed that the Suns lost and I've had a bad past couple of weeks. Forgive me for my bitterness.

6. John

it's ok
    that's what i thought, i also got pissed when my team got eliminated.

7. Harlz

*sighs*

8. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:cry:

I have my own rant on that very topic today.

I hate no one. I dislike things, but people: that's a whole different ball game. I like to remain neutral, but sometimes I want to hate him, so bad. Days start out well, and end up terrible, because of him. I actually said I hate him today. I feel bad about it. The way they talk when they're not fighting is a facade, and I hate how he's so negative. I made myself feel better by thinking that he'd get what he deserves, but I don't want anything bad to happen, he is, after all, family, so it got me all upset again. Damn this.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  9. Christopher

Christopher It's what you like, not what you're like. Über Member

Ooh, Mali. :hug: I can't say I know what you're going through because I don't, but it'll all work out in the end, I know that much.

10. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I think everyone on here needs a hug :)

:hug:

11. John

yeah we do.

12. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

*insert endless mutterings of profanity etc.

13. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

I need a hug :(

I thought I had one more assignment off my shoulders but oh no stupid picky teachers >.< we had to do a test plan, so i did one as to how we were taught at the beginning of the course (loads of detail etc) but oh no sally (teacher) tells me that it is all wrong -.- Needless to say I was in a bit of a hissy with her.

14. ...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

:hug:

Oh, I know exactly what you are going through.

My parents fought a lot (my dad was extremely violent) and they were at the point where they probably would've gotten a divorce but then my dad died of a heart attack.

And my mother has been psycho now since he died, except now it's me and my sisters she's arguing with constantly.

And I know how you feel about the girl (except about a guy of course). I hate it when I see people I know in relationships, or I see people at the movies or whatever together. I mean, I'm happy for them, but I wish I could have what they have.

15. Joeykat

I went to bed at 10.30ish lastnight, don't know what time I actually fell asleep but I'm guessing it was around 2ish, I have to wake up at 6ish for college and all because I had the sensaton that I was going to be sick. I still have the feeling and it's irriataing, I may throw up on the bus journey to college because the drivers drive like loonies -.-

16. John

i wish u could sleep more.

17. Joeykat

I wish I could get more sleep too -.-

18. John

do i have to keep sending u nudges!??! hahaha

19. Joeykat

If you want to, don't mind :)

20. Harlz

And I find it creepy when I see someone else feeling exactly the same way as me. And so many people I know are in relationships right now.

Odd thing is, I'm the opposite to everyone else with the whole divorce thing, I think my parents should get divorced, they're both miserable and its obvious theres no love between them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.