Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

To Birmingham?

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

I wouldn't assume the worst until you know for sure, hon. It was probably a coincidence. Like, I've assumed that Josh has done or not done something and got annoyed with him and then I found out he didn't do anything on purpose or whatever and I always feel like a jerk. Don't assume that she's avoiding you love.

3. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Why must my parents and whole family try to force beliefs on me? I'm not christian dammit fucking get over it. geeze.

4. TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

The last couple of days have been so much fun, but I'm physically and mentally exhausted. I never thought I'd say this, but I don't want to go out anymore. I just want to stay home, relax and enjoy what's left of the holiday.

5. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

I know, that's just something my brain always seems to do, assume the worst. Probably doesn't help my two best friends are giving conflicting opinions (one saying I may be right, the other saying "don't be silly"), so I don't know. I might just hang back and see if she talks to me on her own accord.

Thanks. :hug:

6. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I'm so excited for Wednesday, New Year's party is going to be great. Me and my friend spent $60 on beer and another $50 on the Octobong, which is an 8-person beer bong. Hahaha this is going to be amazing!

7. Daniel

$60 here would get you a carton of premium beer. :lol:

Goddamn that sounds awesome though.

8. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Daniel: I hear ya. I guess that's what ya gotta do...wait for her to initiate conversation so it's not like you're all over her. :hug:

Mike: :lol: That sounds like fun. Have fun with that! Don't hurt yourself. :p

9. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That's it? Man, that sucks. You could get about five 24-pack cases for $60 at the corner store where I live. Granted, it's really gross, cheap beer, but it gets the job done, right? Not that I'd drink it. :lol:

I think I put myself in a somber mood by thinking about the fact that I won't have anyone to kiss on New Year's Eve. It sucks. And like I said in Random Thoughts, the one time I did have someone to kiss, I blew it because I'm an idiot. To this day, the girl still tells me I'll regret that night for the rest of my life. Oh, well. I'll get over it. It's not the end of the world, even if it is kind of lame.

10. Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Indeed.

Everyone I know can't wait to get back to uni and I'm the complete opposite :lol:

Edit: @Will: Just kiss her this year? :p

11. Will

:lol:

I would, but I haven't talked to her for longer than five minutes in, like, two years, and she's dating someone else and won't be at the same party I'll be at. :lol:

Otherwise, I would. :lol:

12. TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

Just kiss anyone, Will. It's not like either of you is going to remember it. :lol:

13. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

What am I scared/ afraid of?

14. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

If my band cancels one more fucking practice/recording session, I'm quitting. Fuck people who can't commit.

15. Daniel

Granted I'm talking Coronas here, but hey. You could probably get a couple of cartons of crap American beer for that here though. :p

But dude, I agree with Mar. Just kiss anyone, that's my plan. :lol:

16. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I know the feeling. I had to leave my old band because no one was turning up to the practices.

Omg I'm still so happy, I've seen my adopted LPF mother for the first time since meeting her on linkinparkforums.com four years ago, going on five years now. And those three days were just awesome! Two out of the three nights I was piss drunk off my head, even though I got told that me getting drunk was nothing, I felt a bit embarrassed because it was in front of her parents (no she doesn't live with her parents but she was down there to see them and they are closer to me than her original home in Queensland is to me). But her parents were awesome as well! The reason why I am so attached to her is because she's helped me through thick and thin all these years. I can't wait to plan another trip to see her again. Even though she's the complete opposite to me, because she doesn't usually talk much but I do, she still lights up the room for me!

But I managed to spill shampoo that I hadn't taken out of my travelling bags, onto a pair of new black platform shoes that I had bought a day before going to Coonamble to see Rachel. Thank God it was the pair that I bought in Coonamble.

I think I'm a bit of an impulsive buyer by the way that I tend to shop :lol:

17. Will

I would ... but eh.

If my "crush" is there, I may go for it. But the problem is looking like a fool in front of EVERYONE if she pushes you away and crap. Ugh. I don't think I'd be able to handle that, especially not drunk.

18. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

If she is, then just freaking grab her face, give her as long a kiss as you dare, and use those long legs to skedaddle.

Happy New Year, everyone.

I'm celebrating with family. Maybe some mates and I'll get together and have a belated NYE meet or whatever.

19. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I graduated from High School in 07'. It wasn't exactly anything to be happy about as I graduated with below average grades. I didn't try in high school, and with the immature frame of mind I had back then, I didn't give a ret's ass until now. Since then, I spent the rest of 07' and first two quarters of 2008 upgrading some courses in 'Continuing Studies' facilities, all the while being jobless. I promised myself that I would apply for college by fall of 2008. I didn't go through with it.

In mid 2008, I've since been working as a line cook at a restaurant in the city. In all honesty, I only took the job because my closest buddies work there as well. I guess for a good while, we practically ran the whole kitchen ourselves. Aside from the company of my dear friends, cooking/assembling food, everything else flat-out sucks. With the amount of work we do, the pay is totally not worth it. In short; this is not something I want to do for the next portion of my life.

So here I am now in the midst of a brand spankin' new year. I'm 19, fortunately employed, and without school. My girlfriend is in her second year of University. In fact, she's enrolled in the best University our Province in British Columbia has to offer, and here I am left in the dust. I have nobody to blame, but myself. However, I feel like I'm so ready to get on with my life and have a career for myself.

The problem arises; where do I begin? There are so many great opportunities in the field of education now. There is so much I can get into, but I'm afraid. I'd like to say I'll just say "fuck it!" and jump into anything and just roll with it, but I can't. I used to have such a fiery passion for art, but it's something that takes a lot of patience, of which I no longer have anymore. My mind has lingered into the direction of: " make more money, build a stable career, provide for your loved ones.. ".

I never really talk to my closest friends about this problem, as they're all more-or-less clueless as well, and although I'd love to talk to my girlfriend about it..well I've spoken to her about it way too much; it isn't as much as a discussion as it is an argument/debate now with her. I've also consulted with a college counseller recently, but she wasn't much help as her solution was simply: " do more research in your field of interest". I have. I just do not know what to get into I suppose.

In conclusion; I'm a mess. I love art, I work as a cook, and I want to be business-savvy and make the big bucks. F**k me senseless, I don't know what to do. I'm usually a very indecisive-person, and in this case it's the same unfortunately. I need some advice and I didn't know where else to turn. I've been visiting this forum for a good while now, and I thought that it'd be appropriate to hear some advice from the awesome people that lurk around here.

20. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

Long story short..

I hooked up with my ex-girlfriend on new years eve (how i havnt seen for a good couple of months before hand) and now i don't what to do :mellow: do i message her? do i sit it out and wait for her to get in touch with me? its only been a day at the most and its killing me not knowing what to do..

advice please!! ..and thanks in advance :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.