Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

:hug: I know the feeling for sure, it really is terrible. I'm sorry, take another :hug:

2. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Story of my life.

3. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Dit-fucking-to.

4. Pacey

Pacey Well-Known Member

So many things to do, so many expectations

5. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

This post is feeling kind of evil...

6. Daniel

So this is what it feels like to be genuinely, utterly depressed :mellow:

Hmm, I seem to post in this thread alot. I'm not the attention seeker I must be coming off as, honestly =/

7. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

I wanna go back to college... I'm so BORED! At home -.-

Holidays end in September.. I think I would of died from boredom by then..

8. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I just...don't know sometimes. I mean, is everything going to be alright for me and everything is going to be pushing up, or am I getting ready to face another downfall like last time. Wish I had the answers I was looking for.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  9. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Sweetheart, you are not coming off as an attention seeker. I'm so sorry that you're feeling this way, it upsets me that you're hurting so much. :hug:'s tight. <3<3

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but in any situation you just have to be strong and face things as they come. That's really the best advice that you can get, I think. I hope things for you work out well and you don't have to face another downfall. <3

10. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

I dunno.. not much seems to be going right for me these days.
    I'm stuck in this rut, I act depressed all the time, and I feel as if I'm losing me, losing my personality, if that makes sense.
    A lot of it is to do with her. I've never had feelings this strong before, and it makes me feel like shit 'cos I know I've already passed up my chance with her, and I don'tseem to be getting another one anytime soon.

Other thing is, these constant migraines. Its stopping me from doing anything much, its making my grades slide, and theres nothing left we cantry to get rid of them. I don't wanna go back to hospital, but I don't think I can go on like this. Doesn't seem like living.

Sorry had to have a whine somewhere.

11. Daniel

Hmm, so I may or may not be banned/warned for this post. To hell with it, this'll be the last post I make in this thread about this topic anyway.

You. Yes, you. No, not the random friendly LPA-er who may be reading this, but if perchance, you are the particular individual to which this post concerns, listen up.

Some of this may have been said already, but I'm now in a rather pissed off mood instead of a depressed one, so what the hell. It's not the "just friends" part that upset me/pissed me off, just rather the way you acted afterwards. See, the thing about being "just friends" is that you are actually supposed to treat the person like a friend, not go on pretending that absolutely nothing happened and practically ignoring them.

So me turning "emo" caused everything to "die"? Well, apparently I'm not allowed to show my emotions properly, because that obviously killed everything that had built up over time, which apparently "died" in the space of three or so days. Frankly, I don't appreciate being treated like a piece of shit.

But hey, I'm generally happy now, I have "options", I'm just a little peeved I wasted so much time when I could have been pursuing a real relationship. Personally, while it would be great to just come out and say who you are, I like the community here, so I'd rather not be banned. I'd say thank you for the memories, but that might be a bit generous. "Thanks for the venom" seems much more appropriate.

- end rant.

12. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Wow I wish I knew who did that to you bro, sorry to hear that it was one of our very own members.

I sometimes am cautious with relationships because I pursue them occasionally, only to find out they were way more to me, than they ever were to the other person. It seems as if that is what happened to you and therefore I feel sorry for that.

Let's hope whoever it is, shall they read your post and decide to reply, handles it in a polite way and doesn't cause a huge hardcore drama fest in this thread. Keep it peaceful and non-violent! Thanks.

13. Daniel

Thanks Derek, that means alot. You pretty much hit the nail on the head there. :)

And you needn't worry about things getting dodgy on here, the person in question has already seen the post and "solved" it (or reacted rather) through other means.

14. Derek

Good to hear. I don't think you'd ever be banned if you mentioned another LPAer on here anyways lol. If anything you'd just bring drama and possibly cause a fight in this thread in which we'd have to close the thread and tell you all to chill. :lol:

15. Daniel

Too bad it wasn't resolved in a peaceful way, it resulted in much MSN blocking :lol:

Ban or not, I probably still won't divulge any details. Considering the girl in question has been here longer and has almost four times the posts as me, there'd probably be a few members who want to burn me on the stake :lol:

Plus I don't want to see this thread closed, I postwhore in it way too much. :p kidding.

16. Derek

Oh lol. Well you don't have to divulge anything, that's not a problem.

For future reference:
    If you ever are having an issue with a member and don't feel comfortable about resolving it with them directly, feel free to PM me and I'll try to make sure the issues get addressed in a timely matter.

17. Daniel

Thanks Derek :)

Okay, I'll stop using this as a chat thread :lol:

18. Derek

Yeah, this is for bitchers, not for chatters. :lol:

19. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

My EX-boy friend is going out with my EX-best friend.

FUCK IT'S BEEN MONTHS AND I JUST FOUND OUT "ACCIDENTLY" TODAY.

20. ...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

"You have small boobs."

"Hey! That was uncalled for!"

*grabs my boob*

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Well you know I still kinda-"

"What.....?"

"...."

"I'm glad we're still friends *hugs*"

I have absolutely no clue about how to interpret his behavior. :blink:

Thread Status: