Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I AM SO.........CONFUSED.

SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT CONTINUE BEING HER FRIEND?

2. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Okay I know this will sound crude and cliche but I seriously need to get laid. It's been nearly 7 months. I doubt it'll happen while I look the way I do now though...I've gained an insane amount of weight. Over the next year I've gotta get myself back into shape.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007
  3. Roubin

Roubin Well-Known Member

Ouch, sorry for that. What is your actual weight?.

My case is the opposite: I'm too thin and a doctor told me that I'm close to anorexia, and I need to eat more, although there are some things that are good for my body, but that I hate at the same time. For example: eggs are good for my health, but I hate eating eggs.

4. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

ha, i'm kinda with you there, apart from i don't hate/dislike her, i just regret not talking to her, but i can't really change that now.

5. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'd like to respond on this since I know exactly how this girl must have felt. I've been in her position aswell.
    She doesn't treat you like shit, I think she actually wanted to prevent any awkward feelings. It'd be pretty shitty if you said 'I love you' and she would say 'That's nice, but I don't love you'. Maybe she even thought you meant this 'love' as in friends. Hell, I say alot 'I love you' to my friends but that doesn't mean I'm absolutely in love with all of them.
    So, to prevent you from hurting she just said 'I love you too' back, but once it's been said, there's no going back and the girl is stuck.
    Don't you see it? She just wanted to be good friends with you and not hurt you. Maybe the reason why she was ignoring all this is because she just wanted to go on as friends. Sure it is not the good way to handle a situation by saying I love you back at you, but I'm sure she only did that out of a friendly heart and not because she was actually in love with you, but you took it the wrong way.

I know this is not at all my business, and I'm not trying to defend her here. But from what I've heard from you this is EXACTLY the same situation I had, and don't think it only hurts you Daniel, cause it sure hurts her aswell.
    Oh and if I were you I wouldn't go spreading the bad words everywhere, it just doesn't look so...mature if I may say so. <.<

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  6. Pacey

Pacey Well-Known Member

You sorry, I didn't bother going back to find your quote, thought it would come up there, evidently.. this didnt happen =p

Yeah but in general, people are arse. People=shit.

7. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Oh well. I'm going to be pretending that I'm okay with it.

8. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

I figure, that you, out of all people, probably know exactly how this girl feels, not just because you've been in this situation before, but you are also one of the very few people on here who know who I'm referring to.

If, as you say, she said "I love you" back to try and stop me from hurting, I guess I should be grateful. And likewise, I can see where you're coming from, I do also say "I love you" to alot of my friends without meaning it that way, but I definitely did take it THAT way in this case. Misguided or not, I did.

If she is hurting, then she must be doing a very good job at hiding it. Though, that may have more to do with the fact I don't speak to her anymore on account of me being blocked than anything else.

Do I regret what I've said previously on here? In a way, I suppose I do. I probably overreacted, and despite deliberately deciding not to mention any names, it seems I did come off as immature. I still stand by the fact that what was said or done didn't exactly make me feel amazing, intentional or not.

We'll see how this turns out I guess, maybe it is still possible for her and I to remain friends. If she decides to talk to me again, I will apologise. I can say/do some very stupid things when I'm in a terrible mood, which doesn't always have the best results, clearly.

That's all for now.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  9. Messy Marj

I'm glad you've thought about what I said.
    I'm sorry if I sounded bitchy, but I never like to see 2 people in a sort of fight.

It must seem weird to you that I..acted just like that, but you see, I really care about her. So, thank you. :)

10. Daniel

Eh someone else being bitch is probably what I needed, so thanks I guess :) .

And I can see where you're coming from, as I did (and I suppose still do, in a way) care about her very much.

I'm normally a kind person (or, I hope I am), I just honestly don't know why/how things have ended up this, mostly my fault I suppose.

I'm just not terribly sure if it's actually possible for us to remain friends after all this. =/

11. Messy Marj

Maybe it's just that both of you misunderstood each other, so things got fucked up. But you know, maybe you can try talking to her again, no idea how she would feel about that though.

I'm gonna stop talking now cause I feel like I'm waaaay into someone else business. :lol:

12. Daniel

Eh, it seems a bit soon since my bitch-rant, so maybe tomorrow :lol:.

Thanks for talking though, and I'm sure she probably wouldn't mind you intervening either. Then again, what the hell would I know, look where that's gotten me.

13. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

My name is Rachel and I'm addicted to flirting.

That's not to say I'm going to cheat. Oh god no, I would never do that, I've been cheated on before, and it's the most heartwrenching feeling in the world. I would never cause Jay that pain, especialy since he's gone through it as well.

But I am a serial flirter. I did it with Jeff and I did it with someone else, who I cannot mention for conflict of interest.

I find myself content in a relationship, whether it be a committed one like Jay & I have, or in some random ass relationship, much like he-who-cannot-be-spoken-of. I find someone else who is interested in me, whether for my brain, my body, or both. I play with his heart and mind, making him think he has a chance, and then I pull away before he steps over the line.

But there is one person, who I cannot name either, who I actually have a slight attraction to, and I swear it's only because I know I can't have him and that I have that power over him.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm a Saggittarius and that I love the hunt, but I honestly do see myself as Jay's wife. We've got everything planned out, and hell...I was pregnant with the man's child. I know I want to spend my life with him.

Just...why can't I stop flirting with the other guy? He KNOWS there's no chance and yet pursues anyways. And I find it amusing. And yet I hate it when a chick even LOOKS at Jay with interest.

Maybe I should lighten up. Or maybe I should just stop talking to the other guy in general.

I need Scott Baio's life coach.

14. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hug:

Cheer up, as much as you love flirting you couuld try and just think of all things you say as a compliment. If things gets worse, you could just stop talking...

Hey, look on the bright side.............>> Ill buy you lemonaid someday

15. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Man, if only dreams could come to reality. That'd make my life a million more times entertaining. And people wonder why I sleep so much -- lucid dreaming is so fun. :lol:

16. Daniel

Ok, I went out on a limb and made the first move. Let's see how she responds.

EDIT - eh, I'm happy I guess. What's been done and said can't be taken back, unfortunately.

=/

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  17. ...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

Everytime I realize I'm dreaming, I wake up only to realize I'm in another dream.

If that makes any sense...

18. Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

Ugh. You know how much she meant to me. You know that I would love to have you come with me for the support since it's been a year since she's been gone. How fucking hard can it be to find where he lives? Just give me the damn street name and house number and I can easily call up my dad who knows that city like the back of his hand. He could just tell me how to get there and then I just look for the house number.

HOW HARD IS THAT? HOW COULD I GET LOST?

But whatever. All I wanted was for my girlfriend to come with me to visit my little sister's grave on the one year of her death. That's all I wanted. =\

19. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

:( :hug:'s tight! I'm so sorry.

20. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hug: I'm sorry to hear =\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.