Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP BEING SO FUCKING IMMATURE AND CLINGY AND STOP ACTING LIKE NOTHING IS EVER YOUR FAULT WHEN THAT COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH AND STOP PUTTING ME IN THESE AWKWARD FUCKING SITUATIONS WHEN YOU DAMN WELL KNOW WHERE YOU STAND.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  2. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Oh Dean, I wish there was something I could do to help you. You need to talk to me.

3. Dean

Thank you.

4. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Of course. Anything you need, let me know. :)

5. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Aww you're a cutie <3

We think it's actually because we never have days off together, we're growing apart you see, so I changed my entire planning around so I can have a day off on wednesday with him, we're gonna do a lot of fun stuff so I can't wait for that! But meanwhile I'm also trying my best to get used to the fact that we might eventually break up, I just want to be prepared for whatever's coming. Thanks guys, it really means alot to me. :hug: :)

and Deanbean, chin up baby, :kiss:

6. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

After what happened last night you're officially dead to me, you piece of shit.

7. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

What's happened dude?

8. Tim

My brother took my father's car for some drug-fueled joy ride while we were sleeping last night. Then he came home stumbling through the house completely fucked out of his mind. To make a long story short: harsh words
    were exchanged; my father and brother got into an actual, physical fight; and I'm still pretty pissed about the whole incident. The worst part is this isn't even the first time something like this has happened. I'm just sick and tired of my brother and his complete lack of respect for people--especially his family.

9. Messy Marj

I'm sorry sweetie...if you ever need someone to talk to, i'll always be here for you <3

10. Luke

Jesus christ man, that's pretty messed up.

Your brother seems really immature to do such a reckless thing and quite frankly he hasn't got a leg to stand on when it comes to confrontation with your father because he's completely in the wrong.

Regardless though it seems everyone needs to calm down because enough harsh words have been said. I'm sure deep down your brother isn't dead to you but you're obviously really pissed off with him. My advice is just chill and maybe have a quiet talk with your bro and let him know that shit like this is reckless and wrong and it's only gonna lead him to jail and hurting those he loves.

Remember, even if your brother is a reckless idiot, he's still your brother. Me and my brother used to argue nonstop because in his teens and early 20s he was a drug and alcohol addict with no respect for anyone but himself. He's come around since then and really grown up and although we still argue sometimes, what brothers don't? Just hang in there.

11. Dean

Thanks.

I might as well give up trying to reason with them because it just won't work and I've already wasted enough time trying. You just can't achieve anything to that end when everything you say goes in through one ear and out the other. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with.

Tim, I'd say something but I don't think there's much that I haven't already said to you about your brother that I could put here.

12. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Tim, what I'd want to say has pretty much already been said. That's bullshit though, dude. :hug:

Dean, I'm not sure on the exact situation you're talking about, but if people aren't going to listen no matter how much you reason with them, you're better off just cutting the ties and ignoring it.

------------------------------------------------------

Fucking hell, by the way he acts and the things he says online, you'd think I wasn't her boyfriend at all.

13. Messy Marj

I'm pretty empty. He doesn't know if he actually wants to fights for us, then it's pretty clear to me. He should've come home on time last night, I was waiting for him, but instead he came home 2 hours later (without giving me a phonecall), he was with her. He said they didn't kiss because I'm still there, so what does that make me? Something annoying that's in his way of happiness? And yet he pulls me close and kisses my body.
    I'm so humiliated, everyone at his work knows for a long time now that he likes her alot, but noone ever told me, and now I have to stand there and watch it all. I asked him why and he told me that he can't stop it because he knows I love him too much and won't leave him.
    I said that he won't ever break up with me, but that I'm the one breaking up with him. At least I'll have some dignity left then. He was shocked, but I'm not a piece of shit. I deserve much better than this, no matter how much I'm hurt, I will find happiness on my own, whether it's with him or somebody else.

14. Luke

I'm really sorry Marj. :hug:

15. Messy Marj

Thank you, Luke :hug:

I don't think he realizes yet that I'm going to leave this place very soon, he just phoned me in his break and asked me what we're going to do wednesday (I took that day off especially so I could be with him), I said to him that I'm going to the bank, close my inactive account, start a new one at the bank Disney uses and go to work to give my new bank number, since my salary is always on his account. He didn't say anything for a while and then asked me why. I hope it will hurt him. I love him alot, but I hope that he will finally notice how much of a part I am in his life. And that he will miss me very much, that he'll come begging me to come back. But it will be too late.

16. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Ohhh Marj, I dunno what to say here... Just be strong, I'm pretty sure you of all people can be :)
    :hug:

17. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I think it's time I stop pursuing her. I keep being lead on and there's only so many sugarcoated 'delay the truth' white lies I can take before I realize I'm being had.

Time to close the curtain.

18. Tim

Thanks for all of the kind words, guys. :)

@Luke: Yeah, I see what you're saying. I'm not as ferociously pissed off as I was when I posted that, so we'll see what happens. :lol:

@Marj: That sounds like a really shitty situation, but you're doing the right thing by sticking up for yourself. I hope you guys can reach some sort of understanding. In any case, I'm here if you want to talk. :hug:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  19. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Man. There's so much problems. I hope everyone here gets through them all okay. And I wish everyone well.

Just a little rant.

So apparently my brothers friends have stolen 10,000$ of currency from the FBI that was suppose to be evidence for something. They're in custody and my bro is telling my mom to tell the FBI that he is out of state. Now. I don't know about anyone else but to me, sounds like if he had nothing to do with it he wouldn't be hiding. Hmm.

20. Luke

I love it when I advise (not tell, advise) a friend not to do something ridiculous like have sex with a girl who has a boyfriend and who will actually kill him if he finds out and they go ahead and do it anyway and then go on to say it was a terrible mistake and then blame me for not stopping them from doing it.

Some people are idiots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.