Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

how did Josh take it?

2. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Nan's in hospital and her kidneys are only working at 20%. She tripped over a cord and broke her hip and needs hip surgery which will go down this afternoon.

:(

3. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

He took the break up fine. He doesn't know that I'm with Steve because we haven't talked. He hasn't tried contacting me at all. I mean, he DID message my friend 2 weeks after we broke up asking if I was happy but that's it.

4. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

5. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

The only girl I have any interest in whatsoever just got back together with her ex. Great.

6. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Yeah, I don't get what the big deal is. So she posted a picture of her cleavage on the internet. Give me 2 seconds and Google Image Search and I'll find worse.

And she does have a nice pair of cans on her :lol:

7. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

8. Gloomy Mushroom

He comes home from work and all does is play XBOX and watch TV and all I get is: How come you didn't clean the house? Why didn't you make the bed?
    What am I a housewife? A slave? He doesn't cook let alone hang his towel up in the bathroom. Just because work's finished doesn't mean it's the end of the day. I hope he knows I do have a life outside of this house just because I don't work as much as I used to.
    Why doesn't he make the bed?
    Why doesn't he cook for a change?
    Why doesn't he just get off my case and stop classifying me as a housewife?

9. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Wtf man, todays fucked, lifes fucked. When i arrived at work this morning i found it weird that the briefing was awfully short and my cheery teamleader was no longer cheery. Then the directrice came in and told us one of our people died last night. It was katja, i still cant believe it, 26 fucking years old, dead. Why? She felt fine in the bus 3hours before it happened. Fuck you death, you always take the good ones away too early.

10. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Oh my god that's awful Marj...how did it happen if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry to hear it. :hug:

11. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

I hate my life!

12. Arlene

:( I'm so sorry, Marj. That's awful. :hug:

Jacob: Aw, what's wrong?

13. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I think I finally got a job!

14. SecondCityKids

My love interest and I got an a huge argument over nothing. Literally over nothing. A little matter of me saying "I'm fine" when I wasnt became a huge mess.I do love this girl with all I have but I cant do it anymore. If she came back we will see what happens..if not then I'm not going to cry over it anymore. I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worse. I gave her back her bracelet and she cut my cross. Thats It I decided. I'm going to become a Monk of Music..no more girls. I cant take this madness anymore. I can't go more then 2 weeks in a relationship without this happening

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  15. Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

Next time when you're with someone, don't say you're fine when you're not. If you're in a relationship you should confide in that other person, they want you to. That may be why it became a mess, but I'm sure there's more to it.

My advice is don't become a Monk of Music, don't give up the females. You'll find someone who will be with you longer than two weeks eventually, and it'll be great and worth it. Take these relationships as experience to gain knowledge of the other gender and become a better person in the end.

16. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

Yeah, but sometimes you just want to keep things to yourself, especially if you feel it's trivial.

17. Arlene

I'm sorry to hear that Jacob. I agree and disagree with Babali about sharing things. As Iain said, sometimes what you might be annoyed about or whatever is really trivial and you don't even wanna say anything, but if it looks like it might turn into something or she's genuinely concerned...just talk about it. Sometimes it's just easier to say what's up. You guys can work it out. Don't let little things get to you. I'm re-learning that myself, right now. Me and my new boyfriend Steve have been together for 3 weeks and I'm finding that I'm letting something eat at me and it's not good. Basically, he smokes pot occasionally with his friends, because that's what they do and he hardly gets to see them anymore. It's not a big deal. A lot of people smoke. But just for some reason I feel it pissing me off way too much and it really shouldn't. Here, I just need to get over it because do I want to fight over something trivial or just accept it and be happy? Choice 2, haha. Besides the smoking he's absolutely...amazing. So yeah. Sometimes you just gotta let little things slide. :hug:

18. SecondCityKids

Ya both of you are right. I mean I now know that I should have maybe told her it bothered me a little bit but Iain is right. I didn't think it was a big deal. I did it to AVOID confrontation. not start it. I hope her and I can fix it. Arlene I know I know. She is an amazing person. like I said I hope things will work out. I love her

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  19. SecondCityKids

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST BUT
    *Cryptic message alert*
    so i sent her a song that ive been listening to all day (No Roads Left) because thats how her and I connect through music
    and she sent the following

Then she quickly signed out
    What does this mean?
    does she want me to just know what she means?
    does she want me to be better?
    does she want me to wait to talk to her after school tommorow?
    I need to know. because I will probably end up waiting for her to see
    I really really want to fix this!
    any females in the house that can help me translate
    I need to know!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  20. Gloomy Mushroom

^ Maybe if you wait for a couple of days and then talk to her again, and ask what that was about on MSN, maybe that'll give her time to think on what she meant by that (and you at the same time) and what she wants to do, because by the sounds of it she wants to be the one in control of the relationship. I don't know Jacob, even being female, some females confuse me a lot sometimes.

Me? I had the worst sleep last night. Couldn't get comfortable even with a pillow in between my legs, bub was moving around and wouldn't go to sleep, last night was worst ever she had been with me. Then when I was comfortable, I had to go to the bathroom and fill up a drink bottle of water because I felt a headache coming on. I was rather pissed at Ben last night for the raciest comments he was coming out with concerning aboriginals and muslims. I won't repeat them here because it would be breaking LPA rules and.. what if my daughter gets a friend who's a muslim or an aboriginal? What is he going to be like? I hate his racism and I don't want my daughter being influenced by such a thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.