Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:) your baby is growing, yet it will be tiny when you actually see your baby!

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

:( I understand. Just give it time. :hug:

--

So, I've finally officially decided no more Josh. I've just been realizing recently, as me and him have been talking and seeing each other, that we're fine...it's just that when he would text me to say that he misses me, I would respond that I missed him too...but up until that point I hadn't thought about him once. I know that I love him...but I think that I was trying to make us work to make HIM happy, not me, because I knew he was hurting and he was so sad and I wanted to fix him.
    But it's not what I want, anymore, right now, who knows. I want to be the one for him but I just don't feel like I used to. Right now I'm more interested to see where Steve leads. I think my relationship with him can go somewhere healthy and good. And I feel good about this. I mean, I feel sad for Josh and about Josh but I couldn't keep lying to him. Maybe somewhere down the road, if it's meant to be me and Josh will find our way back together, but now is not our time.

I just hope that he's okay. I wish I could cure his sadness without making him more sad.

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I am happy you are finally seeing the light. I didn't think towards the end of your relationship that Josh was not going to work out and that he was not the one for you.

Hang in there.

4. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

I am so fucking happy.

5. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

My entire life is balancing on a knifes edge at the moment...there's so many things that could go really well but if they fail I have no idea what kind of hell I might end up in and I'm more anxious and worried about life in general than I ever have been.

6. Arlene

Thanks Derek. I'm okay. Happier, really, now that I've made a decision. I mean, I feel so sorry for him and I wish I could fix that but...I can't. So yeah. Thanks :)

7. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I got my November SAT1 scores! I did better!

8. Theazninvasion68

Sake: Horray! :D Congrats!

Arlene: I'm glad you come to realization and made a choice. You can't cure anyone's sadness, really, it's just you trying to encourage them out of it. Hope Steve works out fine ^^;

9. Arlene

:) Thanks! I have high hopes for me and Steve; we just work great together. So yay! A decision was a good thing, haha

10. Theazninvasion68

It's good to have hope and that you and Steve just work so well! :)

==========================

I GOT AN A ON MY PHILOSOPHY PAPER AND EVEN ASKED ME TO SUBMIT A COPY TO USE AS AN EXAMPLE PAPER!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

11. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

I love how when I try to explain things to my family, they constantly run over what I'm saying, because apparently they already know what I'm going to say. And then to make matters worse, they don't even get what I'm trying to say, because they didn't take the time to listen to what I was saying, and actually let me finish.

12. Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

For fucks sake, could you possibly be any more selfish? I mean really, that's so not the way to do things.

and, why do I think I messed up yet again. *shoot me* gahhhh

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  13. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

I had another panic attack last night. That made it three on the day. they keep getting worse

14. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Seriously some people need to get a life off Facebook.

This girl I know is in freakin' labour and has the time to update her facebook status to tell the world that she's being induced.

And oh yay, 10 weeks until the big day ^^ or maybe before.

15. Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Trust me Sarah, having been induced, you have hours of literally doing nothing but either laying in bed or walking, walking, walking....

16. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I would personally choose the walking option over telling people I'm being induced.

I want bub out of me - now. Yes I'm at the stage where I'm fed up being pregnant.

17. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You don't want to have the kid born prematurely like I was because if it's 2 months premie (like I was) it can sometimes mean a lot of health problems for the child. I know it's annoying, but the truth is the kid's health depends on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.