Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

i do that. sometimes if someone has something wrong with them, and i just say the most random thing without even thinking about what i'm saying, it turns out to be right. [/b][/quote]
    and i mean, she did that over the phone too which was more shocking. i would tell you what some of the things are, but they're just way too personal for anyone else. i can tell you that one of the things she found out that "music is my calling card. everytime you listen to it, you go into your own little world where no one can hurt you" she told me that without it, i would be nowhere. and it's basically true.

2. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I don't think that's mind reading, I think that's being incredibly attuned to someone else's subtle body language (and know them well enough to interpret it correctly.)

...yeah, I'm no fun. [/b][/quote]
    I think you're right.

I don't know if I believe in the whole mind reading thing, however, I do to some extent believe in predicting things. I don't think it can happen on purpose, though.

I don't know...

I'm still kind of weird about everything that happened yesterday.

EDIT: I'm in a good mood about everthing, though, because I've realized that worrying about it can't change anything. I'm very much cheered up since last night. Sorry about my complaining, and thanks for listening...or reading.

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I think I'm just gonna try to give up on Ashley now. I know all of you are shocked I haven't done it already, but I fired off a myspace letter (a long ass one) saying everything I felt and asking a lot of questions.

This is her basically last chance (I let her know this) so if she flatly disregards the letter or acts like a bitch about it, I'm through with her.

I should've been months ago, but my biggest weakness is that I'm too forgiving. I shouldn't really forgive her though because in all honesty she acts like a whore.

This is what I get for falling for a girl online one more time, even though she lived close to me and we met at least once. Online is just far too risky, so mark my words..never again.

Perhaps I'll try to get Brianna's phone number, now that she works at the auction place again. At least then I might have a REAL LIFE friend/girlfriend instead of this online bullshit.

(No, this isn't the Brianna I post pics of on here occasionally, it's a completely new girl.)

4. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

*here-we-go-again-sigh*

Check your e-mail in about two minutes.

5. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I know this is just a couincidence, but I just got an email from my friend Jim about 2 seconds ago.

6. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I know this is just a couincidence, but I just got an email from my friend Jim about 2 seconds ago. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: !

7. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I feel so useless. I just rammed the van into the garage. No damage done to the house. The front was a little damaged on the car. The plastic went in and there are some scratches. I know I'll be back on the road but I want to convince myself that I never want to drive again. Ramming my head into the wall won't improve my judgement, crying and screaming won't increase my judgement. Driving will increase my judgement, but I don't want to drive anymore.

8. fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

don't let something like that stop you from driving. driving gives you so much freedom. plus, i bet your not useless!

big hugs to you and hopefully you will feel better. i mean, no one was injured, were they? :hugz: could have been much worse...

9. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Nobody injured. Not a big deal in retrospect. I feel a lot better. Feeling useless seems to be tantamount with extreme boredom. :p I still feel bad about hitting the garage but hopefully I'll learn from my mistake. (I pulled into the garage. I was still wide, but I didn't hit anything with my dad's direction) Thanks for the post. :)

10. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Shit happens dude... Not that bad.

11. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Ok, it's pretty much official. I've lost my best friend, and all because she more or less turned around the other day (after we had a great time the day before that) and decided I wasn't worth even talking to anymore. Of course, this is about the 30th time it's happened to me, and every time, after I spend scads of money on whoever it happens to be. Fuck this, I can't STAND this...

12. Justmuse

Justmuse Well-Known Member

May I start?Ok.

I think that my life is a very boring thing.I know,you might say you're so young...Everything is right ahead......But everyday is the same.I wake up,go to school,go home and finally to bed.I have no outschool friends.that's so damn.I feel like my life is insignificant.I have no desire to live.I hate to be alone. Such impression, that I pass a life and do not participate in it. My only entertainment it to sit in net or on a sofa, listening to music . And recently I have understood that I have a purpose in my life. It is to achieve a person I like.He's far away,doesnt know me.But I believe that I can make it. Everything is the same:I have a few friends, I'm not the honours pupil, but I know for what I live and that pleases. This person has filled my heart with such pleasure as what I still never felt. And I dont care that someone thinks about it, cause I have purpose in a life.

Also I want to say sorry to Leones.I led myself badly with her.

well....If I have anything to add I will.

13. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

she. did. it. again. and this time she didn't have to... for once in her life can she just not fucking lie?!

14. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I told her and now I feel like shit.

Shouldn't I be feeling, I don't know... relieved?

15. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I'm taking this too far...

16. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Well folks, the cycle's complete. My first true friend (and my best friend) is now set to drift away from me, and leave me with no true friends. She's hooked up with some guy (reminder, she lives 5000 miles away), and has started to talk less. A lot less. I give it a few months before she cuts me off altogether. That's it, I give up.

17. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

perfect. i think she hates me. this just gets better every minute. no. i didn't block her. i signed out of msn and played on a game for a bit, then that game messed up and i had to restart my computer, then it wouldn't let me log back on to my account on the computer so i had to make another new one. and i have a feeling she's blocked me. just fucking peachy.

18. saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

im bisexual

um..

been caught masturbating a few times ^^ embarresing

19. Muri

Muri It never ends.

I don't have suicidal thoughts.. I have homicidal thoughts.

x_X

20. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

*hands you a Johnny comic book*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.