Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justmuse

Justmuse Well-Known Member

Vismund Cygnus: is that a problem? :)

2. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Not everything has to be a problem in this thread right? It's a got something you want let out of thread.

3. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Exactly.

I agree with Casey, it's fucking hot outside. It's going to be even hotter tomorrow. >_<

4. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

yeah, it is. i was outside in near 100 degree weather for 3 hours and i'm about to black out.

shove it.

5. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I love my boyfriend so much,I haven't seen him for 2 days and I miss him so much but he called me all this time.He was soposet to come at my place yesterday but he got home late and he was tired,so he stayed home.I'm gonna see him tomorow...I'm so happy.I just heard that my best friend is in the hospital,my boyfriend told me,because he is her brother.She had a nose operation,I'm gonna visit her tomorow at the hospital.We had a little fight,we haven't spoken for 2 days and I hope tomorow will make thing's better betwin us. :hugz:

6. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

yeah, it is. i was outside in near 100 degree weather for 3 hours and i'm about to black out.

shove it. [/b][/quote]
    Try mucking stalls in it. :mellow: Fucking miserable.

It's supposed to cool down (here, anyway) on Thursday, though.

7. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

[/b][/quote]
    Thats usualy what happens in the summer time :lol:

As for me since my ribs are fucking killing me I'm starting to wonder if going up to Norfolk with about 30 people to beat the crap out of around 40 people was a good idea,we won but we suffered alot of damage :unsure:

8. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

What the fuck? :lol:

9. emyly

OMG there is this guy and he wont stop calling me...and when he speaks he makes no sence....what does he want from me.I mean,last sunday he invited me and my boyfriend to go to a barbekue but we went somewhere allse and since then he always calls,even at night but I answerd just once and that was a coulpe of minutes ago....he was so boring

10. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Tell him to leave you alone. ;)

Note to self: Never mess with Hellflame. :lol:

11. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I'm so confused about what to feel for Angie. Yes I do love her to death, but it seems like whenever I don't talk to her for long amounts of time, I seem to lose that feeling somewhat. I know she loves me, but I'm so fucking confused over all this.

12. emyly

Tell him to leave you alone. ;)

Note to self: Never mess with Hellflame. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I told him to leave me alone but he doesen't seem do listen to my.This morning I was sleeping so weal and guess who had the great ideea of waking me up....he called me,I didn't answer,I'm so mad right now and I'm very sleepi :sleep: .But the best part is that I'm gonna see my boyfriend today :hugz:

13. Luke

What the fuck? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Basicly,on a school trip back in April we went up to norfolk to study some souldestroyingly boring topic called 'The Impacts Of Coastal Erosion'.Me and about 20 of my friends went (aswell as others).While we went into town on our free time at around 9:30 pm a gang of about atleast 30 people basicly took out 3 of us while they got split from the group to go to the shop.We wanted to get our own back there and then but the teachers decided to detain us in the youth hostel we were staying at until the end of the trip,another school was staying there aswell,I felt sorry for them because their girls looked like horses :lol:

Around June on the half term break about 10 people went back up there and arranged a fight (they were ok because one of the people who lived up there used to know my friend Daniel who went to arrange the fight).It was decided that it would happen somewhere around the start of the summer holidays.

I took the 20 people who went up there the first time (which included the 10 who went up there the 2nd time) and I decided that 20 taking on 30 wasn't fair so me and my mates rounded up around 10 more :lol:

Thats right,30 of us got on a train and headed up to norfolk.When we got there we spoke to about 4 of them and said that we came for the fight and to meet us in the fields outside the town.We waited for them for about an hour and we were getting impatient and thought the chickened out...fucking hell how we were wrong :lol:

They came back with a fucking army of people (my rough guess was around 40-50 people),some of them were older than us,some even younger than us.I think I saw maybe 2 or 3 carrying poles and shit.By this time we were having second thoughts.In the end we though fuck it,if we die we die, and we charged.

I gotta say,it was quite fun however someone kicked me full force in my ribs while I was down which hurt alot but I still tired my best to fight. A few of us got badly hurt for example my mate Charlie literally got KOed.The 30 or so of us made them flee the scene.

We had to get an ambulance for Charlie because he was seriously hurt however we didn't like the idea that police would come too so about 5 of my friends stayed for charlie while the rest of us headed home.I think we must have left a few bloodstains on that train though :lol:

And thats my story of how I hurt my ribs and nearly got 30 people killed :lol:

The moral to the story is don't arrange fights with people from different countys because they will HURT you.

14. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Basicly,on a school trip back in April we went up to norfolk to study some souldestroyingly boring topic called 'The Impacts Of Coastal Erosion'.Me and about 20 of my friends went (aswell as others).While we went into town on our free time at around 9:30 pm a gang of about atleast 30 people basicly took out 3 of us while they got split from the group to go to the shop.We wanted to get our own back there and then but the teachers decided to detain us in the youth hostel we were staying at until the end of the trip,another school was staying there aswell,I felt sorry for them because their girls looked like horses :lol:

Around June on the half term break about 10 people went back up there and arranged a fight (they were ok because one of the people who lived up there used to know my friend Daniel who went to arrange the fight).It was decided that it would happen somewhere around the start of the summer holidays.

I took the 20 people who went up there the first time (which included the 10 who went up there the 2nd time) and I decided that 20 taking on 30 wasn't fair so me and my mates rounded up around 10 more :lol:

Thats right,30 of us got on a train and headed up to norfolk.When we got there we spoke to about 4 of them and said that we came for the fight and to meet us in the fields outside the town.We waited for them for about an hour and we were getting impatient and thought the chickened out...fucking hell how we were wrong :lol:

They came back with a fucking army of people (my rough guess was around 40-50 people),some of them were older than us,some even younger than us.I think I saw maybe 2 or 3 carrying poles and shit.By this time we were having second thoughts.In the end we though fuck it,if we die we die, and we charged.

I gotta say,it was quite fun however someone kicked me full force in my ribs while I was down which hurt alot but I still tired my best to fight. A few of us got badly hurt for example my mate Charlie literally got KOed.The 30 or so of us made them flee the scene.

We had to get an ambulance for Charlie because he was seriously hurt however we didn't like the idea that police would come too so about 5 of my friends stayed for charlie while the rest of us headed home.I think we must have left a few bloodstains on that train though :lol:

The moral to the story is don't arrange fights with people from different countys because they will HURT you.[/b][/quote]
    Oh. :lol:!

15. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

The moral to the story is don't arrange fights with people from different countys because they will HURT you. [/b][/quote]
    Doesn't intelligence just rule? ;)

16. Luke

:lol:

Well we still won B)

17. emyly

I'm verry mad right now :mad: :mad: :mad:

18. lpassailant

lpassailant Well-Known Member

why can't that ever happen where I live? an all-out brawl... most action we get here is a fat kid sick of being call fat and beating up 2 skinny kids.

though one "gang" of kids got so fed up with this kid for constant talking, they all got sent to jail cuz 3 of them held him down with his mouth open and put his face to the curb with his open mouth to it and the 4th kicked real hard in the back of the head.

19. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

The moral to the story is don't arrange fights with people from different countys because they will HURT you. [/b][/quote]
    Videotapes :lol: ?

20. Luke

Videotapes :lol: ? [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

Sorry. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.