Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

cause,if it goes right ,it feels great

2. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I hate my mother so much.She think it's all about her.She is so fake,I don't wanna remember all the things she's sayng to me everyday.She has never accepted me for what I am.If she could I think she would kill me so she can be all alone with her perfection.She hates other people to,she hate's people that are not perfect*like she was perfect*If she sees on TV or on the street people that are fat or not pretty she always says ''OMG yak'' And she says the same thing to me.Before I was dating Emy she always said that nowone will look at me because I have an ugly body and staff like that *and she keeps sayg does things*She always says to my boyfriend or guests that people don't like me and don't accept me.I hate her,why is she doing this to me?I never did anything to her.She acts so well,I often fiind her on the floor*if someone who didn't know her it would say she fainted*but that's her biggest act,she pretends shes fainting to get atention,I'm serious*I never told that I know she's acting*One day when she ''fainted'' my father called and all of the sudent she came to my room smyling and feealing alright.Why is she doing that?What hav I done wrong to deserve this?My life is so miserable. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

3. bennylp

bennylp Guest

...yea, exactly..."IF"

4. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

My sister today told me that I was ugly and that no one would ever think otherwise if I didn't start tanning. "Katie, you look like death. You're too pale and too skinny, you look like a skeleton."

Is it wrong to want to punch her for that?

5. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Hell no.

6. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

As much as I couldn't read your post...I agree with you.

7. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Kick some ass, Kate...kick some ass.... :D :whistle:

@emyly: Dammit, that sucks. My parents are a little dodgy too, but nothing like that. If you wanna talk, fire me an email, I'm probably not gonna be online for a while...hope you're feeling better though :hugz:

8. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Kick some ass, Kate...kick some ass.... :D :whistle: [/b][/quote]
    I actually might before too long. I'm so tired of her and all her stupid fashion advice. Black and red is an acceptable color combination, get over it.

9. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

My life really sucks :'( .I think my boyfriend wants to breaks up with me :'( .Or he's cheating on me,he act's strange.What am I gonna do?I love him so much.I really think he's playng with me :'( .I'm gonna kill myself*just kiding*but I don't know what is going on :'( :'( :'(

10. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

i got jacked this wk. my whole pay check...in cash, was stolen. now i'm broke and i have to pay for school. this is horrible! day b4 yesterday was one of the worst days in my life. *sigh*

11. bennylp

bennylp Guest

how much was the pay cheque?

12. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

$360. i was left w/ $20 for the rest of the wk. i have $2 to my name right now and gas took over $75 to fill up my tank. *sigh*

13. Fractured

Fractured Well-Known Member

i feel like.. if i speak my mind.. it gets no where... tonight.. tried to talk things out with my boyfriend.. we got somewhere then i felt it was okay to joke a little with him.. boy was i wrrrroonng.. he got SOOO pissed and walks away and i was like ' walking away doesnt fix it' and he slams the door to outside.. where he spends FOR FUCKING EVER working on his car...
    car
    car
    car
    car
    car
    thats like.. what i hear ALMOST all the time... its insane... anyways... i think im gonna go blow my head off now.

14. MarkIsAMust

MarkIsAMust New Member

im completely risking the fact that i will be made fun of several times but i need the opinions of random people and how they would handle this....so basically me and my girlfriend broke up about 3 and a half months ago, we were crazy about eachother and well i wont get into details but anyway ever since then we havent talked much just couple of random hellos here and there and ive been doing my share of hooking up with random girls and in the end i feel like a loser because shes still in the back of my head and i feel like noone can even compare to her.. i thought i needed this time to see whats out there but im realizing now that i might have messed up big because i dont know what i would do if she started dating another guy or any of that crap.hopefully some of you have been in the same situation...YOUR ADVICE IS APPRECIATED, THANKS :mellow:

15. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

16. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

17. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

Alright, I'm going to give you some advice. :)

A. Stop "hooking up" with "random" girls. You don't want to give the girl you really like an STD.
    B. Hey! Branden starts with a B.
    C. Talk to your ex-girlfriend, see if she has a new boyfriend.
    D. D-D-D-D.

18. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Okay this somehow miraculously got moved to Random Chat. Moving back to Serious Chat now.

19. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

thank ya, derek. ;)

anyways...

church is hell.

it's self-masturbation, really. church is just another place for humans to mentally jerk each other off with their redemption stories and how they're good people now.

20. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I especially agree with points B and D.

Derek: I didn't notice, but when I merged the topics, it brought this one over to Random Chat. Odd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.