Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

dude...i'm so sorry for all that. but the last point seemed to have disturbed me the most.
    listen, i have a twin sister, so we never hide anything from each other. she knows all about me and i know all about her. but the only thing that surprises her is that she juices over every person of the opposite sex she finds cute, and i don't do that. that's something that tears me apart from her.

i've developed endurance. my friends at school think i'm bisexual(i'm not).
    but it's just something i don't have time for, or just something i don't want to get into. love isn't a thing as easy as it seems. my first GF was my last one. i figured that i never loved her. never ever. you'll just have to remain by yourself. if love is in your destiny, it'll come knocking at your door when you aren't even searching for it. and it won't fool ya, for sure. but if it isn't, it just isn't. you got other things to love. you've got numerous things to spend you time on...charity shows, hardcore band work, friends, video games, meditation, jobs, ways to earn money and blow it off...you wouldn't miss a thing with or without love.

this is my view point and i have stuck by it for all the time that i can remember and it has helped me a great deal. hope it helps you too ^_^

2. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Ouch. That has to be one of the worst feelings in the world. Trust me, i've felt it, and it sucks

:hugz:

3. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:hugz: ofcourse we care

4. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I care... :hugz:

5. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I care... :hugz:

6. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I'm so sorry. i really do care. i ment to do this last night, but my comp fucked up. i'm really sorry though. I hope you're all right. :hugz:

7. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I know how you feel and I do care cause I've been thru this once and it terrible * :hugz: *

8. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I don't know, there are times where my heart is telling me that I do love Angie, yet it also is telling me lately that I waited too long to get back together with her, and that I should just break it off. (since it was almost a year) I don't know what to do.

9. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

My friends are trying to start rumours about me and it's really pissing me off, Friend's aren't meant to do this kind of thing. gah!. <_<

10. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

results day on thursday.... wait and see

11. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

Are you nervous? I get mine then aswell!

:hugz: for smashpilot

12. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Thanks guys. I'm just not sure how this happened - - we've been the closest of friends for the last year plus, and literally over a period of about 30 hours, she quit caring about me to the point where I went to say goodbye to her after the weekend thing (a bowling thing, takes the whole weekend), and she said "yeah, ok" and left.

To make matters worse, my true best friend Kelsey is in town and is leaving on Thursday, and after that, I'm not going to see her again for another year. I've got a multi-thousand dollar surprise waiting for her on her birthday next year (I'm taking her to Paris), but that's in April, and I really can't wait that long. It's taken everything out of me waiting the first year to see her again, and even that took a whole lot of crying-every-night-for-a-year-straight.

Oh, and to top it off: Seems I'm the victim of yet another cruel prank on my emotions. Again. One of my friends set me up with a girl, we set up a date, and she didn't show up. When I called her to ask where she was, there were lots of other people around her (could hear them), and she said "Ha, you really thought I'd go out with a pathetic loser like you?" and hung up. That's six times this year, folks. Count 'em.

Whatever, just furthering my theory that I'll be alone my entire life. No friends, no relationship. Nothing.

13. fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

why are cars such a pain in the ass!

i need to sell mine and buy a new one but with what? i'm a student for fucks sake! i live on a loan!

me feeling blue now... :(

14. Holiday

aww, poor sweetie. i'm soooo sorry! no one should have to go through that sort of thing! how could anyone be so mean?!?!
    just so you know, i would be quite happy to be your friend if you would like. just so you know, the offer is out there.

:hugz:

P.S.
    I should go to Paris with you. ;)
    :lol:

15. palingenesis

palingenesis Well-Known Member

my brother left for seattle today, he is finally getting his life together. even though we weren't the best of brothers, i still love him. i am really proud of him and i hope he has the best of luck in his new life.

16. Canadian Joe

Thanks for that. I'll send you a PM with my MSN and other details if you'd like.

17. Holiday

Thanks for that. I'll send you a PM with my MSN and other details if you'd like. [/b][/quote]
    :D

18. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

my head hurts....last night was fun but now it doesen't feel so funny.

19. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Hey dude, take a flight to CYQB. We'll hang out in the airport, the bars and we'll talk aviation :lol: . That always solves everything!

20. Canadian Joe

Hey dude, take a flight to CYQB. We'll hang out in the airport, the bars and we'll talk aviation :lol: . That always solves everything! [/b][/quote]
    That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea...here's another: tell me when you'll be around CYWG, and I'll buy a round for us :D

I'm getting my CPL this winter...so I might just go for a x-country rip next summer...I'm going to visit my best friend in CYFC anyways, so I could probably pit-stop for gas there for the night. Hammer time ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.