Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Sounds like Shawn needs to jump off a cliff. Pronto. From what you wrote, it looks like he'll sink pretty low to break friendships and relationships up. And I guess you've explained to your best friend all of what Shawn's done? He (Shawn) sounds like a really good liar. I think your best friend will come over to your side soon enough since you guys seem really close.
    :hugz: Hope this gets better soon.

2. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Yeah, I've been telling him to screw off for quite some time now. He can't take a hint, and he goes to my friends all the time to whine about how much of an awful person I am...and the sad part is, he's a good enough liar/crybaby that he gets away with it most of the time. The epitome of 'asshole'.

Edit: I'm at work now, so I've gotta keep my emotions in check and avoid too many swears...we're monitored ;)

Once I get home, on the other hand...*cues up language*. I spent the whole day before leaving for work both yelling and crying, I'm that upset. Fuck.

3. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

hope you getr over that guy soon, ill help you whoop his ass...juz pass me his add and stuff.....

4. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Joe, maybe you should tell her everything what you have in mind for her, that you're going to her birthday in April and that you will take her overseas when she graduates.
    Okay the surprise is ruined then, but it's better then ruining a surprise then ruining a friendsship right?

Anyways, I hope things will sort out. :hugz:

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Some asshole stole my fucking camera.

6. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

aww! poor thing! :hugz: I'm sorry i didn't reply sooner. i've been so sick. but yeah, what an asshole. and grr on her too. i dont understand it really. ppl are just horrible. but i'm hear if/when you want to talk! more :hugz: !

7. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Fuckers. I got my bike stole once it sucks more dick than Jenna Jameson. How did they manage to steal your camera?

8. Minus

Fuckers. I got my bike stole once it sucks more dick than Jenna Jameson. How did they manage to steal your camera? [/b][/quote]
    While I was at lunch somebody snuck into class and checked people's belongings.

9. Holiday

While I was at lunch somebody snuck into class and checked people's belongings. [/b][/quote]
    damn, that sucks.

Last friday, the nicest girl ever got her car stolen. and she had just picked up her wonderful friend from the airport so all of his stuff was in there too. and its not even a real nice car and didnt have system or anything. 3 cars were stolen that night. it was aweful.

10. Canadian Joe

aww! poor thing! :hugz: I'm sorry i didn't reply sooner. i've been so sick. but yeah, what an asshole. and grr on her too. i dont understand it really. ppl are just horrible. but i'm hear if/when you want to talk! more :hugz: ! [/b][/quote]
    Thanks. You're a great friend :hugz:

11. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I wish she never entered my life.

How she did amazes me.

12. Holiday

Thanks. You're a great friend :hugz: [/b][/quote]
    More :hugz: !

13. Minus

What the fuck.

2002 - My wallet is stolen.
    2004 - Self-expression project is stolen.
    2005 - My iPod is stolen.
    2005 - My digital camera is stolen.
    2005 - My sister's new (literally) iPod Shuffle is stolen.

What.The.Fuck.

14. Holiday

I want a hug. :'(

------------
    damn, i really really really hate curshes. i mean seriously. i act like a complete idiot! i mean its all rediculous, he likes me. i obviously like him. but he is too old. i mean, he just turned 28, and i'm 18. he is kind of an asshole and he makes me feel very unintelegent. he is like super smart and has a way sharp tongue. but he just got out of a 4yr relationship 3 months ago! she just up and left him "for no reason." and i don't even know how much of that story i can believe. i don't even know him. arrgh! i'm just being stupid! and i want a fucking boyfriend. as of tomorrow it will be the one year anniversary of my ex breaking up with me on our one year anniversary. you wanna know the reason he gave me? "I don't think i want a girlfriend right now." THATS IT! But all in all this single year has been my choice. i've been a pimp lol i've also kinda been a heartbreaker. but grr. i want this one. i shouldn't but i do. he is what i've been like looking for...or at least those lines. ya know, someone who is smart, funny, creative (he is like the best writer ever!), who reads, who is fun to be around, a college student. argh! i really really really HATE crushes! they're so stupid, and i act all kiddy and like ditsy on them. i havnt had one in such a long time! and now i like think about him all the time. and i really wnat to talk to him about it. but i really don't want another friend with benefits! i've had it with them! i either want all of him, or like i dunno! i'm too weak not to do anything. i'm just too weak, and i like him too much. but he shouldn't even be in a relationship so soon after that. and i dont' even know if he would really want to g/o with me. i mean, ah! i know he likes me quite a bit, but you can like someone and still not see yourself in a relationship with them. ugh! i really really don't want to fall in love. but i dont' want to separate myself from him. grr i've done all this before, you think i would have learned!
    I'm sorry, this is all rather paltry, but i needed to get it out. this is like the main reason i didn't sleep tonight. i just kinda kept thinking about him. *sigh* he was online until like 6 this morning. grr. just fuck me.

grr, i really need a hug now. :(

15. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hugz:

16. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hugz:

HE might change his mind

17. Canadian Joe

:hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

Hey, don't worry. I've been there before too - - too many times...not with the age thing, but with people who "like" me (bullshit). I'm here if you need to talk...just gimme a call if you want, doesn't matter what time, I'll talk ^_^ Don't worry, I'm here for ya :hugz:

18. LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

i still miss and love kayla b.

19. Holiday

:hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

Hey, don't worry. I've been there before too - - too many times...not with the age thing, but with people who "like" me (bullshit). I'm here if you need to talk...just gimme a call if you want, doesn't matter what time, I'll talk ^_^ Don't worry, I'm here for ya :hugz: [/b][/quote]
    hehe thank you ^_^

Thank you everyone for all the hugs!!!
    I really needed them! :hugz:

20. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Church disgusts me. And the people who're in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.