Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

We kissed on a playground in the middle of the rain and it was amazing.

2. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

My friend Andrew Ellis is in ICU right now with GBS.

It's killing all of us.

3. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I know how you feel, my mom used to tell me I was the biggest mistake she ever made every single day, and I used to try so hard to please her. Trust me, it's not worth it, the perfect little girl/boyfriend doesn't exist. I've learned one thing, a parents love is conditinal. Your mom probably loves you, but's ashamed of you (peircings etc.). If you take the peircings off she's only going to ask for more...
    If you're mom is an understanding person I suggest telling her that you wont change, if she's like mine then try talking to your dad.
    Hope things work out, stay true to yourself :hugz:

Minus Xero: I'm so sorry about your friend, I don't know what to say except hope isn't such a bad thing :hugz: It's treatable, 80% make a total recovery, its extremly rare for someone to pass away, but if someone does it's mostly elderly people. I hope everything'll turn out all right.
    And thank you, my friends sister spoke today, she said baby sister (which is one word in Sri Lankan).

4. Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Kanye West is right.

5. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I JUST WANNA SCREAM.

6. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I know how you feel, my mom used to tell me I was the biggest mistake she ever made every single day, and I used to try so hard to please her. Trust me, it's not worth it, the perfect little girl/boyfriend doesn't exist. I've learned one thing, a parents love is conditinal. Your mom probably loves you, but's ashamed of you (peircings etc.). If you take the peircings off she's only going to ask for more...
    If you're mom is an understanding person I suggest telling her that you wont change, if she's like mine then try talking to your dad.
    Hope things work out, stay true to yourself :hugz:

Minus Xero: I'm so sorry about your friend, I don't know what to say except hope isn't such a bad thing :hugz: It's treatable, 80% make a total recovery, its extremly rare for someone to pass away, but if someone does it's mostly elderly people. I hope everything'll turn out all right.
    And thank you, my friends sister spoke today, she said baby sister (which is one word in Sri Lankan). [/b][/quote]
    well my mom is not an understanding person and I can't talk with my father cause he's in another country and he's living with another woman.....my whole family is a disaster.....even my little brother,he want's to be more mature than he is and he's distroing hymself....

7. Minus

Thanks. It hurts because he's missing senior year, which means he can't graduate with us. It sucks. We're making a scrapbook of all the stuff he's missing right now, and even that is tough to do.

8. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Thanks. It hurts because he's missing senior year, which means he can't graduate with us. It sucks. We're making a scrapbook of all the stuff he's missing right now, and even that is tough to do. [/b][/quote]
    It must be really hard, everyone says senior year is the hardest year of your life (study wise) even universiity is easier, so a scrap book must be alot of work. Can't you photocopy your papers? It would be easier...unless you're already doing that.
    It seems highly unlikely that any long term damage will be done, I think everything's going to be alright.

Emyly I'm on msn too much for my own good so add me :p

9. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I feel sad, jealous & offended. Things are confusing right now, I don't know why I feel like this, over something I thought wasn't even important.

10. Minus

It must be really hard, everyone says senior year is the hardest year of your life (study wise) even universiity is easier, so a scrap book must be alot of work. Can't you photocopy your papers? It would be easier...unless you're already doing that.
    It seems highly unlikely that any long term damage will be done, I think everything's going to be alright. [/b][/quote]
    When I said a scrapbook of the stuff he's missing, I meant like football games, events, etc.

Not school assignments. :lol:

11. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I need to die. I can't take this much more.

12. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

you really don't wanna die....I feel like this almost all the time but it's not the best way to get away from problems.....

13. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

When I said a scrapbook of the stuff he's missing, I meant like football games, events, etc.

Not school assignments. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Good :lol: because I thought it would be rude if I said that he's going to repeat the year anyway!

14. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Casey was right. The world is going to end soon. :mellow:

15. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

why do you say that?

16. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

From the words of Casey:

17. Holiday

True.

....maybe it is going to end...soon. :mellow:

18. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Okay. So tonight we were having dinner with my family on 1 table like always. It always goes wrong, always little fights but tonight was fucked.

Christa: 'I wish I could go away'
    Me: 'Go away then'
    Dad: 'Shut up!'
    Me: 'Why would I? She's the one who wants to go away'
    Dad (to my mom): 'We raised them up like..totally wrong..'
    Me (blurting out): 'Yeah indeed'
    Mom: *gasp*

Yeah she totally went nuts on me after that gasp. She screamed that I had to go upstairs and never come down again and she was fucking punching me hard and pinching and scratching me. She cried aswell.
    I know it wasn't really nice that I said 'Yeah indeed', but I really meant it. They always blame me for their stupid actions. 'Ooooh me and your dad are having a burnout soon beause of you', 'ooooh you make my life so hard!', 'oooh, I can't wait till you're out of the house', 'oooh you sound so agressive!'.

It's not my fucking fault they don't know how to raise someone up. It's like, they screwed it up when I was a little kid and they know that. And now they want to 're-do' it. They're too fucking late with that.

You know what. I hope they get a burn-out. And if my mom dies sometime, I hope my dad will go soon after that. Finally some peace in this house. They think we make life hell for them, but it's themselves who make a hell for their own and for me.

19. Minus

Agreed.

20. Holiday

Anyone who EVER said that anything was harder than college is a fucking moron!

:mad:

:'(

I hate school....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.