Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

One: There are two places left and there are ore than two people applying for them.

Two: There are six places on each of the teams, which means you have eighteen chances of making it on a team.

No stress at all.

2. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Multiply that by applying for jobs, and have fun.

3. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Multiply that by applying for jobs, and have fun. [/b][/quote]
    Touche!

My own rant: I'm sick and fucking tired of everyone using me, lying to me and just being a plain asshole around me. It happened again today, my friend wanted to hang out, and dragged her fucking boyfriend along, and MADE OUT WITH HIM IN THE BACK SEAT OF MY CAR. Fuck the world, I'm out of here pretty soon unless things change...

4. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Many are told time after time to think before they say. A majority of the many who are told to do this end up doing the opposite. I hate those people. It pisses me off how they say something offensive, and think of it as a joke. These people need to realize that we all have different feelings. One thing can be said as a joke and taken as a complete insult.

My morning was great, but the rest of the day was a complete hell. And the rest of the night will be a complete hell. I've done nothing all day. Nothing whatsoever except for talking to my friends on AIM. As for my brother, he gets to go to the ASU football game with his friends.

I just don't get it. I'm never invited to anything that's significant anymore. If I am, it is so rare that it happens. Like, once a month. My brother does something every weekend. I sit at home and wish someone would call me. My parents say that I should be inviting people so that they end up inviting me. You know what, I'm sick of inviting people. I've invited people so many times, it's not even funny (except for her, I wish she could come over more). I give and I never take. Well, now, I want to take something for once. I feel so excluded. No one invites me. And when I find out that plans were made without me, I get jealous. Especially if it involves all of my best friends. I feel like I'm only invited when needed. Like, to even out teams for video games. I feel like a back-up, an extra. I shouldn't be feeling like this. I don't deserve it. I honestly think that I deserve much better.

Yet, somehow, I feel this is my fault. Maybe it's something I say to them. What do I say? I don't insult my friends unless they insult me; and we barely take it seriously. Maybe they just don't want me to come over on weekends. I don't know. Usually, they're never busy. And for all of you, I have existing proof that there are certain situations where I could have been invited, but wasn't.

1. Ryan had some friends for a sleepover, and I wasn't told about it at all.

2. David had a sleepover to his party and I wasn't invited.

3. Some days, my friends go to the YMCA and play basketball while I'm never told about it.

4. Before school, while I was actually in Arizona and everyone knew about it, Deion had friends over and I wasn't invited.

As puny as it may seem, only 4 specific events, it hurts me a lot. I'm a part of the group, and I feel so left out of things. Sure, I'm invited from time to time, but it honestly pisses me off when I'm never notified or invited.

Go ahead, criticize me for my complaints. But I can't take it anymore. I just want to be included. 2 of my best friends are going to Mountain Pointe and I'll only have the other two at Corona. Not to mention many other friends of mine are going to Marcos or Seton or Hamilton. I want to make the best of this year. My past two years have been almost hell and I can't change it now. I have to take advantage of what is ahead of me.

I hate complaining.

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Girios: I had the exact same problem. I solved mine though, however the solution may not be the same for you. But I'm going to share anyways.

Get some new friends.

I did. I started hanging out with a group of friends whom I now consider my closest family. I used to think it was me before, but now I realized it was the people I was hanging out with.

Yesterday all of my friends randomly showed up at my house because it was my birthday. My birthday is NEVER a celebrated event. I haven't had a birthday party since I was a single digit age.

They remembered, and furthermore, they took time out of their lives and drove all the way to where I live (it's only a 19 minute drive, but it means a lot) to visit me.

Another example: back when I had barely known all of them for a few months, a bunch invited me to graduation.

Of all the friends that go to my school that I saw every day, none invited me to graduation.

So my prescription is this: hang out with some other people. Make some new friends. Maybe you'll find a group of friends who really make you feel special. I know I did.

6. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I'm so stupid,I did something that now I regret.I pushed someone away from me.I'm so mean,I hate myself right now :(

7. HM-UNDERGROUND

HM-UNDERGROUND Well-Known Member

My friend turned rocker on me so I pushed him away as well. Now I regret since we grew up together...damn I'm a jerk.

*calls friend*

~HM-UNDERGROUND

8. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

My friend turned rocker on me so I pushed him away as well. Now I regret since we grew up together...damn I'm a jerk.

*calls friend*

~HM-UNDERGROUND [/b][/quote]
    I'll say. Who cares what a person is like, if he was your friend. That's really judgemental and pretty pathetic if you ask me.

9. Louis

I like these friends, it's just that...I don't know.

I don't want to give up on them.

10. HM-UNDERGROUND

I'll say. Who cares what a person is like, if he was your friend. That's really judgemental and pretty pathetic if you ask me. [/b][/quote]
    I know but still. He even started acting different. Always feeling depressed and stuff.

But still...he always had my back.

I'm talking to him on the phone right now.

~HM-UNDERGROUND

11. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

I think im gonna fail maths for my school certificate.

and 2) my friend has a crush on me and i dont know what to do...cos i dont have any feelings for him but for my bf...

12. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

- Failing maths isnt the end of the world
    - Tell the guy that you dont have feelings, not nice if you dont

This is what I have to let out.....

How the hell can someone join on one day and then on that same day have over 100 posts with in a few hours...do they have a computer grafted to their side.... :wth: ......*looks at HM-UNDERGROUND*..... :whistle:

lmao :lol:

13. HM-UNDERGROUND

Fast typer.

Fast connection.

This forum loads prety fast so I can post about 3-4 times in a minute or two.

~HM-UNDERGROUND

14. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

God I hope I am not falling for him...

15. laolith

laolith Well-Known Member

im slowly going mad... ive turned shinzophrenic for no reason. whats happening... :(

16. Louis

Something that really bothers me is the fact that people think they know what depression really is. They say, "Oh, I'm depressed," and they feel so sorry for themselves when they are actually really far from it. They use it in minor situations, maybe something small happened and they say, "It depresses me." Well, if it actually depresses you, you'd want to kill yourself because of it. I don't see you acting suicidal.

As hypocritical as I may sound, I know the feeling. There was a time last year where I actually felt so down, and so bad that I thought my life needed to end. So many things were happening at that time that I couldn't take it. My view on life was really out of it. Everyone said I was a different person. Or as Alex claims (sort of as a joke), "On the verge of suicide."

I wasn't really going to commit suicide, but I sure felt like it. Only few know what happened. Telling them brings tears to my eyes. Hell, Kristian has seen what happens when I bring it up. She has seen my reaction. You'd freak out. No one sees me cry. She saw me up to the point where I almost bursted into tears. But she stuck with me and that's why I love her so much. She's everything to me.

I don't think I'm depressed right now, but I still have moments where I just want to die. Everyone does, I suppose. I'm getting better is what I can conclude from last September.

Isn't it odd how September seems to be the most fucked up month? Hell, Green Day made a song about it; a terrorist attack took place on it, a hurricane destroyed most of New Orleans on it. It's a horrible month.

But it's also odd how because of one person, my life is so much better. How our feelings arose in September. And the thing is, it's not a bad thing. It's a great thing.

And I had a relationship last year in September too. Except...well, Chelsea ruined my life and Kristian is making it better.

I have a weird life, I must admit.

Not bad, but not great either.

17. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Fast typer.

Fast connection.

This forum loads prety fast so I can post about 3-4 times in a minute or two.

~HM-UNDERGROUND [/b][/quote]
    ha....ok point taken.

Im on dial up, that must explain it all :lol:

18. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I hate school but again I gotta go there *in 30 minutes*....my class mates suck and my teachers suck to....my schools is so uncool :mellow:

19. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

you have an uncool school...it rhymes :teehee:

20. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

i had my first cigarrette since last week..and last week when i had it..i hadnt had one since for 5 months.
    i maybe leaving my school.
    i maybe breaking up with my bf because of what kat is doing.
    i care if i fail maths cos my mums bf expects high standards...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.