Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

It seriously sucks when you can't have someone you really like... :(

2. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

What sucks is liking someone and them not liking you in return.

3. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

What's even worse is having second thoughts about someone you like.

4. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

What sucks is liking someone and them not liking you in return. [/b][/quote]
    Welcome to my world...every motherfucking time...EVERY time...

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Welcome to my world...every motherfucking time...EVERY time... [/b][/quote]
    A-fucking-GREED.

6. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

*sigh*

If only her parents could just change their mind...

7. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

What sucks is liking someone and them not liking you in return. [/b][/quote]
    No, what sucks is when you have someone that you like and she only "loves you like a brother"

8. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I'm not going to take his shit anymore.

He calls me and ask me to hook him up with some booze for his party and dosen't even invite me. Who does that?

9. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

No, what sucks is when you have someone that you like and she only "loves you like a brother" [/b][/quote]
    nah...it sucks worse, when she says she likes you and then you get a relationship and then it ends, and it sucks the most when she says, "nah, i never really liked you...asshole..."

10. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

nah...it sucks worse, when she says she likes you and then you get a relationship and then it ends, and it sucks the most when she says, "nah, i never really liked you...asshole..." [/b][/quote]
    aw! :hugz:

What really sucks is when you're in total love with someone, they say they are in love with you, but there is some unseen reason that they just can't go out with you. Then they move, and take part of you with them. You cry and cry, but you find that he has a new girlfriend, that he is much more in love with than he was with you, then you you call him he starts to get short and he completely changes from the person you once knew. But he is still one of your best friends and you miss him terribly, so you spend a bunch of money to go see him for 4 days, but his friends are the only ones that pay any attention to you and you don't see him, you don't even get so much as a kiss on the forehead unless you breakdown crying in front of him. and when you leave, you want to start crying again, not becuase you're leaving, but because he is gone forever. You then drive the 700mi home, and don't call him at all...he doesn't call you to make sure you got home or anything. The next time you talk to him is 3months later and as soon as you start to tell him that you're having a bad day, he says he has to go...he doen't care anymore and doesn't want to listen. :'(

:mellow: ok, sorry for that.

11. Star For Me

Star For Me New Member

:hugz: you can make it

12. Evan™

What really sucks is when you're in total love with someone, they say they are in love with you, but there is some unseen reason that they just can't go out with you. Then they move, and take part of you with them. You cry and cry, but you find that he has a new girlfriend, that he is much more in love with than he was with you, then you you call him he starts to get short and he completely changes from the person you once knew. But he is still one of your best friends and you miss him terribly, so you spend a bunch of money to go see him for 4 days, but his friends are the only ones that pay any attention to you and you don't see him, you don't even get so much as a kiss on the forehead unless you breakdown crying in front of him. and when you leave, you want to start crying again, not becuase you're leaving, but because he is gone forever. You then drive the 700mi home, and don't call him at all...he doesn't call you to make sure you got home or anything. The next time you talk to him is 3months later and as soon as you start to tell him that you're having a bad day, he says he has to go...he doen't care anymore and doesn't want to listen. :'(

:mellow: ok, sorry for that. [/b][/quote]
    thats really harsh stuff...

13. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

:hugz: :hugz:

Jeez.... If anyone ever treated you like that again, they'd be answering to me... :angry:

Believe me, I've had this kind of thing happen over and over again...people who claim they 'like' me, and it's all a bunch of BS. It's to the point where it's hard to believe anyone when they say it anymore...I already know the real truth behind pretty much anyone who says they "like" me...they're just using me to try and get money, or something like that...or they're cheating on me...

14. Friskey™

Ouch. :hugz:

15. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

Well...Ok...I have something I want to let out. It's going to make me seem like an immature person, though. I had a girlfriend just the other day. You can't even imagine how much I love this girl. She's the most amazing girlfriend I've ever had, and I guess she loved me back just as much and felt the same way, but last night she told me she thinks she might like one of my best friends, and so I decided that it was best that we break up, because I'd rather not be going out with someone who is going to be telling her friends how much she likes this other guy and she even told her friend that he sat by her and she was really excited. No...I dont like that. I haven't even allowed myself to think thoughts about going out with someone else or anything like that when we were going out, and yet my friend does something maybe to impress her and all of a sudden she doesn't know which guy she likes more. That's crack, in my opinion. Even though I thought it was the best thing to do...I haven't ever been this down about something in my entire life, and trust me...alot has happened in my life. I didn't go to school today because I was up all night thinking about it and didn't have the energy to go to school today.

I feel like an idiot...She's done it before to her previous boyfriends, and I should have seen it coming.

16. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Why would anyone think you're immature? It was the right thing to do, if she did that to all of her previous boyfriends too she's just a player and that won't change. (I wonder if you can call a girl a player :lol: )
    If she loved you as much as you loved her I don't think she would like your friend, that's just wrong. She could really hurt you if you let her play those games with you. Sorry :hugz:

@Holiday :hugz: , you deserve way better than that asshole! If I lived anywhere near him I would've...well...gotten someone else to beat him up because I'm way too weak :p
    You're so sweet, don't waste your tears on him!

@ Mali, ouch! That must've hurt so much! *Gives big virtual hug* At least you'll be happy with your ears after a while. About the description of your doctor...I would've been so scared if I was you, you brave bitch :lol:

17. Friskey™

Then she's a bitch and doesn't know anything about love.

Sorry, that was my opinion :lol:

18. Evan™

Then she's a bitch and doesn't know anything about love.

Sorry, that was my opinion :lol: [/b][/quote]
    couldnt have said it better myself

19. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Where's Meela? (Mechanical Christ) I haven't seen her on in months :mellow:
    I would appreciate it if anyone knows anything about her, I hope she's alright...

20. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I talked to her like...4 days ago. She is doing fine. She was happy when I talked to her because she went to a Slipknot concert and she met this awesome girl there. She seemed really happy, it was cute. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.