Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Aw! :hugz:
    I'm sorry. That is really aweful. I know how that is. I've almost lost my best friend a few times, but we've managed to stick together becuase she realizes that I'm her best friend.

I know you love this girl. All you can really do is maybe explain yourself....wait, that might not be such a good idea. But you could appologize, then give her a little space. Then, hopefully, you can start to become really great friends again. It'll probly be a little rocky though. You're just going to have to regain her trust and try your damndest not to say anything.

I really hope it works out for you. But like the advice you gave me, give it time.

have another hug :hugz:

2. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

Aw! Thank you for the hugs! ^_^

Here are some back! :hugz:

Stupid opposite sex. <_< [/b][/quote]
    no problemo...

i might be weird and random but im lovable :)

3. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

Aw! :hugz:
    I'm sorry. That is really aweful. I know how that is. I've almost lost my best friend a few times, but we've managed to stick together becuase she realizes that I'm her best friend.

I know you love this girl. All you can really do is maybe explain yourself....wait, that might not be such a good idea. But you could appologize, then give her a little space. Then, hopefully, you can start to become really great friends again. It'll probly be a little rocky though. You're just going to have to regain her trust and try your damndest not to say anything.

I really hope it works out for you. But like the advice you gave me, give it time.

have another hug :hugz: [/b][/quote]
    I have this big doubt that time will really change anything because...ya see....all my friends i have are like connected together in this web...so if one of them is affected, all of them are...and im afriad they may all turn their backs on me then ill have no one left...and i really doubt she will give me anymore chances....she has the perment mind set (i think) that im a good-for-nothing-liar....and explaining it like you said wont solve anything....its not because i want to betray her...its because...i dunno...i dont know why i did it...

4. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Lighting terrifies me...But I love it.... :(

5. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

:eek: I'm sorry bro. I hope you can see your love again, soon. It sucks when people are deprived of contact for the dumbest reasons, an innocent kiss can be so misinterpreted so easily. Either way, bro, it'll get better, you just wait. :thumbsup: [/b][/quote]
    Thanks, bro.

6. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Aw! Thank you for the hugs! ^_^

Here are some back! :hugz:

Stupid opposite sex. <_< [/b][/quote]
    Ouch. <_<

Have a super big hug :hugz: That sucks...and believe me, I've been there. Many times.

:hugz:

7. LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

i cry too much.

8. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I hate having low self-esteem. I feel like I can't help it though.

Somebody hold me. (j/k)

...but seriously, I wish I could think better of myself. -_-

9. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Hang around friends. That usually helps.

I however, have self-esteem so low it has been replaced with self-loathing.

10. Evan™

i really dont know what is happening to me anymore....all the events that happened in the past 4months....its almost crazy....i think im losing my sanity....these days in class ive been acting weird...like its not me....im doing all these not me things....theres really something wrong with me.....

11. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

Don't blame yourself for what you are becoming.

A person once said, "You are what you are made to be"
    and it's darn right true, so don't go blaming yourself. you'll be yourself back again soon enough. :hugz:

12. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

Well the concern is over.
    Mum and her bf aren't breaking up anymore.

13. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

We're broken up but I'm still in love with her and she's still in love with me. I think that we're going to get back together soon. We're probably going to get married in the next couple of years, too.

14. MaX

MaX Well-Known Member

My school got too many arrogant people cant stand them :angry:
    Even the teachers are mad too there... :(
    If u were in my shoes.. Think you will go coo coo too :D

15. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I went to a counselor today. Apparently I have a really serious problem.

They want to help me but I don't know if I want to be helped.

16. MaX

MaX Well-Known Member

What kind of problem? If its personal, then sorry.

17. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hugz: :hugz: :hugz: Try.

18. MaX

MaX Well-Known Member

If nothing good happens.. Screw that counselor :D

19. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

My councellor is now an excuse to ge out of lessons. I find it useless otherwise, but I'm odd, I can't tell people I don't need them. Not that I don't need a councellor, I just don't find it helpful saying yes to everything she asks me.

Uh, yeah.

Today I got the biggest scare I've had in a while. My friend, who has a history of medical problems [she's still recovering from a collapsed lung], complained in english of feeling sick. In science, we were sat on the tables watching the teacher dissecting hearts (which wasnt why she got sick), and she got off the table and started leaning against it instead. I could see she was looking weak and struggling for breath, so I started panicking and asked her what was wrong (idiotic, I know), then she fainted, fell over and hit her head, hard on the table, and went smack into the floor. Then the worst bit, she started shaking. I thought she was having a fit or something, but she stopped a few seconds later. She woke up, and the teacher was looking after her, but I wanted to do something for her, but I was just frozen on the spot, and didn't know what to do. She went home, and I feel kind of hopeless right now for not being able to help her.

20. Evan™

man....my situation is getting worse....im feeling less and less now, its like...very depressing? nah, thats a little bit exaggerated...but things for me ever since i started to trust people, have been going down for me, its like trust is my biggest weakness. I have almost always let everyone down with trust...i almost have no one left to turn to and i feel like a real jackass for doing what i did and for some reason, i actually think its better that all this crap happened, because its like, the more people trust me the more likely im goin to hurt them and i cant control it...its like theres this second me that ones to hurt people and then theres this other me that doesnt wanna...then when i do hurt people it always comes out in this weird....way....i dont know...theres seriously something wrong with me...i need help.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.