Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

Cut myself

2. MaX

MaX Well-Known Member

Ai yoyo.. :(
    Sorry, my bad..

3. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

Awww --cuddles-- best of luck getting better.

I'm being dragged along to go swimming today, with my boyfriend and his mate.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, I CAN'T SWIM, I'M TERRIFIED OF POOLS, I HAVE SCARS ALL OVER MY FUCKING LEGS, I HOPE YOU'LL STOP PESTERING ME WHEN YOU SEE HOW FRIGHTENED IT MAKES ME. [/b][/quote]
    thanks.

the doc said it wont fully heal until 7 weeks later.

it hurts soo much >.< im nearly in tears.

only anti-flammartey hurts. pain killers dont do anything.

4. MaX

MaX Well-Known Member

What sport did you play?

5. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

i wasnt playing a sport.
    when i do i play volleyball.
    i slipped on a stair.

6. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

bad karma if u ask me

7. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

>.< Ouch!
    :hugz: x 100

I have to let this out *starts ranting*:
    I know some people would think this is heaven but I really hate it.
    I literally live alone, my parents are always travelling now and I have the house to myself since my brothers' graduated but, I don't know...it's so empty. I feel like I don't have a family and I was living on my own. All my expenses were paid so I'm not really living alone but no one was there.

My best friend has a fucking huge family, seriously, like the one in that movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and it's awesome. I wish I could have something like that.
    She keeps on telling me how lucky I am since I don't have any annoying younger brothers/sisters...BULLSHIT. At least she has a family that loves her even if she failed a subject. My parents would probably disown me if I got a B.

Meh, it just pisses me off everytime someone goes "I hate my parents". I'd be like "Why? *hug*", then they would answer, "They didn't let me go to a party" or something really stupid like that. Me, "Wtf? That's no reason to hate your parents!" Them, "Well you hate your parents too so shutup!" Me, "Thats because they're never here. Oh, and when they are, my mom would beat the crap out of me for no reason!" Them, "Well, I still hate them and I hope they die."
    This is what I want to tell all of them SO badly, "Well if they did die, you would have to become a whore just to have food on your table, ever think about that bitch?"

8. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I shouldn't even be talking to her, how can I believe she's sorry?

I looked down at my away message, and I saw a message from...HER (edited our her SN).

Ashley: hi

Auto response from ZShadoWOfADoubTZ: I am away from my computer right now.

ZShadoWOfADoubTZ: Hello...
    Ashley: sorry for everything
    Ashley: really thast all i have to say
    ZShadoWOfADoubTZ: Eh I really dont know what to say Ashley..you called me a fat..a f***ot...told me to kill myself...and your friend let me know i'd 'never be wanted'
    ZShadoWOfADoubTZ: it broke my heart to pieces ashly..i dont know how a sorry can fix it..
    Ashley: i know
    Ashley: but i just had to say it
    ZShadoWOfADoubTZ: Alright, but something ive thought for these past two months but never wrote you to say is..I just want to let you know, I might have seemed like the biggest asshole while you were with John, but it's because I believed you that he was treating you like shit..and I really cared for you and knew I'd treat you a thousand times better then that..even if I was like 45 mins away (like I am). The only reason I'm not jumping to forgive you is because...I trusted you when you told me that you wouldn't do anything that would be like the girls you warned me about. Well, I had to find out myself that you were dating Jason and even though i should've said fuck it then..I made a move for you after you lost Jason and you went after John. I really cared about you but I just feel like you totally lied to me when you said you loved me. I mean you dont tell someone you love that they're ugly, and that they should die..it just makes me feel like I was being misled. Like I was being lied to for whatever reason, and it just makes me feel like I cant trust girls anymore.
    Ashley: im sorry
    ZShadoWOfADoubTZ: Its alright..I just dont know what to say. I never thought in a thousand years that you'd even write me again..
    ZShadoWOfADoubTZ: so im just really messed up right now.
    Ashley: me too
    ZShadoWOfADoubTZ: I mean I dont even care if this sounds obsessive anymore, I had stuff planned out in my head for us...like if we were to date..how in my head I'd love to have it play out. I fell really hard for you Ashley and I'm just afraid that if I'd ever gain my trust back for you..that you'd just find another guy again. Summing it up..I'm AFRAID to trust you. I know this makes you feel like shit..but at least I got everything out Ive been holding in for two months.
    ==

I don't know what to do...

9. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I almost frezed to death,I stood outswide waithing for someone who told me he was gonna take me home and he didn't come.I hate him :angry:

10. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Well, if you cant trust her, then don't, Don't trust her untill you can see she really means it. And I hope that she will mean it then. :hugz: Hope this is enough to think about other stuff in your trust.

11. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

:hugz:

Warmer now? Believe me, that's been done to me. Numerous times. It sucks, I know.

12. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Derek, from my experience, here's what I think.

If you don't think you should trust her, then don't. I suggest that you wait a while until deciding whether she is a trustworthy person. If she doesn't talk to you again, and just gave you a few small, "I'm sorry" comments, then don't trust her. Maybe she was thinking of you and just thought of saying it, but who knows if she actually means it?

If she does talk to you, and you start to become friends with her again, then trust her.

But just wait a little.

13. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

aw, honey, i'm sorry about that! I wouldn't trust her. I really wouldn't. It kind of seems as if she just appologized becuase it was weighing on her conscience. Those are horrible horrible things she said! That is really NOT the kind of thing you should say to someone! I've never said anything like that to anyone in my life, let alone someone I loved! She should really have to earn her forgiveness. Just saying sorry once or twice on the IM shouldn't cut it!

I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that. No one should be told those things. :hugz:

14. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

Warmer now? Believe me, that's been done to me. Numerous times. It sucks, I know.

:hugz: [/b][/quote]

15. Intergalactic Christ

I froze in a swimming pool :angry:

16. MaX

MaX Well-Known Member

Yesterday while playing basketball..
    Something went wrong..
    I twisted my ankle..
    Now it hurts so bad..
    :(

17. Intergalactic Christ

Stop hurting yourselves people :mellow:

:hugz: for MaX

18. linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

Everyone at my school are thinking that there cool because they can all do magic card tricks

19. Intergalactic Christ

Don't you just hate these silly things that come into fashion? And card tricks are as easy as hell anyway.

20. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I need to change things. In my mind, everything I say comes out wrong. I need to fix that. I'm not as stupid as I think I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.