Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I want to die. I hate school and I hate my brain. :'(

2. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hugz: I'm really sure your very capable of doing the assinement with a "A" grade score! You just gotta set your mind to it! and give it a lot of thought. A quote from my teacher was " Go to where you can see, and when you there, you will be able to see further"
    So you can do it! Don't give up!

3. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

you're actually a nice person from what u comment on my poems.

cheer up.
    things will .look brighter.

i even feel like shit myself.

4. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

:hugz: I'm really sure your very capable of doing the assinement with a "A" grade score! You just gotta set your mind to it! and give it a lot of thought. A quote from my teacher was " Go to where you can see, and when you there, you will be able to see further"
    So you can do it! Don't give up! [/b][/quote]
    That was the sweetest comment ever. Thank you! :hugz:

5. Theazninvasion68

That was the sweetest comment ever. Thank you! :hugz: [/b][/quote]
    :hugz: Your welcome. ^_^

6. The Outsider

After my school certificate, im going to go the publishers for getting my poems published :)

Thats the only non-shitty part about today.

I failed Maths :( Mum's gonna kill me.
    I just passed English :( Mum's gonna Kill me .

7. Theazninvasion68

Aww, don't worry, You just need to concentrate more on those subjects. ^_^ And take more notice and importance of them. This way, you'll get your grade up more.

8. The Outsider

Aww, don't worry, You just need to concentrate more on those subjects. ^_^ And take more notice and importance of them. This way, you'll get your grade up more. [/b][/quote]

:hugz:

but i got top marks in my class for history and science..

9. Theazninvasion68

but i got top marks in my class for history and science.. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: Holy...Nice!

Just put that effort into english and math and you Should be set. ^_^

10. The Outsider

im going to go and see if i fail this stupid english assignment which i didnt do right the first time.

11. Theazninvasion68

I'm Soo sorry Kelly. :'(

12. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

crap....my two best friends are fighting with each other...but i dont want to take a side....i dont know what to do..... :(

13. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

You just answered your own question.

Don't pick a side and stay out of it.

14. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

So yesterday at 3am, five kids from my school were speeding down a road at 100mph, and hit two trees. They didn't have a driver's liscence, and ironically the driver lived. Four died, the other ran away. I didn't know any of them, but I think just hearing the people around me, I think I've come to maybe think of life in a different way. Maybe these things that we take so seriously, and are so afraid to do, things like talking to girls that we don't think we'd be able to, aren't really that big of a deal. Maybe if people were to realize that life can instantly be gone, they wouldn't take all of these small things so seriously, and just do what they feel is right. People say life is short, so live well, and I don't think too many people, including myself think about that and really follow it.

15. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I hate my mom. She probably hates me. We'll never be able to have any good moments.

16. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

C'mon, don't say that! And don't die! :eek:

Yeah, school seems tough, and yeah, it's a lot of work...but look a bit past that...it'll pay off, believe me. And if all that work is a little too tough, then I'm here to help...and I will (provided I know the stuff) :p Don't worry, I've been in exactly your situation many times...you'll be fine :hugz:

17. The Outsider

I fully cried in history.

I am in love witha friend whom i have known so long and yet i have to choose over him (Drew) and Anson.
    I know him off LinkinParkforums.com, hes my big LPF Bro. WE are meeting in Janauray, with my friend from LPF, whom I have known for a year and a half and have met several times before. Because of Fiona, I have Anson.

But I dont know.

My friends tell me, that if im sick of having arguements with Anson, I should dump him. And that the distance between where Drew lives, in Perth, will effect where I live, in Sydney.

I only talked voice to voice over the fone yesterday. And I was so excited about it. Because he isn't the first LPFer I have talked to..I have talked to several.
    I don't want to tell Drew my feelings for the sake of me ruining our friendship. He's been on MSN, when I use to cut myself, and when I had troubles with things.

But I really dont know. :(

18. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

My great aunt died Sunday and I haven't been too upset about it...although I knew her for years. I'm going down to New York for tomorrow and stay until Wed night for her wake and funeral.

19. The Outsider

plus on top of me being a failure at relationships, im a drop kick at maths. i failed my trials.

20. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I guess this is an appropriate place to discuss what has happened to me after school today. Oct.31st Halloween...
    So after school a group of punjaby, hindu people confront me and my cousin, close buddy. We're all of the same age. So here is the situation, which i think is utterly ridiculous. My cousin lent a cellphone to this guy, and this guy claimed that his friend took off with it, and never returned it since friday. Today is monday, and my cousin has expected for it to be returned, however, this guy marches back up to our school, and it turned out that his motive for coming to visit my school with his big group, was to kick some guy's ass. funny. So he comes up to us out of nowhere and says, " Yo i heard you been talking shit about me " blah blah blah...and me, my cousin, and my friends were wondering, " wtf?! " And he gave my cousin a sort of ultimatim. First choice is, to pay him 150 dollars to get back the phone. Second choice is, to fight one on one with him outside for it. Now stop right here and think about this...my cousin is basicaly the biggest guy in my school, triple the size of this bastard, and if he chose to fight, this guy's buddies will OBVIOUSLY jump in... So by tomorrow i'll let you all know what happens. They left after my cousin and I told them we'd talk tomorrow. Shit like this REALLY pisses me off. We are not defenceless, we can choose to be dumbasses and have a "Gang fight" but no. That is ridiculous, and stupid...over a phone?! come on.... anyways. back in Grade 8, this guy used to pick on me, got kicked out of my school , and he visits every so often, I am now in grade 11, and i have had enough, and am bored with all of this type of bullshit that goes around. *sigh... pointless people these days. Influences by movies, or what not. By the way , i have no grudge on punjabi, hindus, or any other race, i just hold a grudge against this one guy, and his stupidity. Can't he find something better to do?....jeez. Anyways I guess i'll be back to let you all know what happens later. Thanks to those who read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.