Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

So, you're saying she doesn't trust you? ;)

2. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

That...sounds...um...wow...dude...:eek:hmy: cool

3. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

Hey,i want to ask the guys(and the girls also, but mostly the guys) if they know ,what a girl should do in this situation:
    I like a boy from my class,i might even have fallen in love...So...the problem is that i 'm splitting in two,because one one hand i like him( a lot )and on the other i can't stand him(he's so annoying!!!!).
    He was absent for a few days from school and i thought that what i felt had passed me away,but today i looked him in the eyes and ..... well.... and they were the blackest i've ever seen.I practically got lost in them and i felt that i found a soul in those eyes that had suffered as much as i have.And .... I think i have falling in love.So can anyone help me...I feel so miserable!!!

4. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

If you liked him, you wouldn't care if he was so annoying. ;)

5. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Why cant this all just end.

6. miny_girl_LP

i don't but i do....i told you i am split in two.

7. |CHRYSALIS of DEJECTION|

|CHRYSALIS of DEJECTION| Well-Known Member

whn a guy faces this situation its ok...but whn a gal goes through this...its like....ooo aight...after all we all r human...u shud prolly jus tell him...but not directly...give him a few clues..and if things dun work out as planned...then...jus dun care..i m pretty sure..lotta guys r after u in ur school..:p....btw...how do find dat gal annoyin if u like him so much...

8. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I've got something I want to let out; Why must life be so cruel...why must these newbies continue to write like they don't understand proper English :cry:

But on a serious note...people please don't write like you are illiterate because at times it is very hard to read what ever the hell it is that you are writing. :)

9. miny_girl_LP

not many,not even one,actually.hahaha
    but i don't complain i'm better off on my own.I've alway been and it won't be a problem to me now.But on the fact to tell him,i'm the last girl on the Earth he would even look at.:lol:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  10. |CHRYSALIS of DEJECTION|

oo heheh..:D...then u shud tell him straight....cuz u have nuttin 2 loose...:p...gud luck...

11. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Somebody I know is a two-faced liar, jerk, douche and I hope he gets herpes on his dick. That may be harsh, but who cares.

12. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Ouch.

"BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Terrell Owens Conan Skit

13. |CHRYSALIS of DEJECTION|

:blink:

damn!!!

14. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I fucking am going to hate today. if not. then whenever i see him again.

15. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

heh, i thought you said you'd write me everyday, i thought you said you'd stay away from foolin around. Bullshit. Why is it when a girl who doesnt know me hugs me from out of the blue mistaking me for sumone else allows you to get infuriated with me..and yet all this that you've done..slow dancin with a dude? that's fucking intentional, and yet, i'm takin it all in bottling it up inside, i wanna tell you it's wrong, but i don't wanna make you cry, this is fucked up. One week makes all the difference. What happened to those phone calls sayin, Oh i ain't gonna dance with nobody i'm just gonna sit there...it's gonna be lame without you..seems like you've had a ton of fun. Fuck that then, smoke a joint, take a swig, time to go pass out.

16. miny_girl_LP

Just leave her!Forget about her!Obviously she's just playing or isn't straight with her feelings.

17. Snail

No, no it's a two year and 2 month relationship, and I'm just pissed as shit right now because she always accuses me of this and that always thinking I like this girl or this girl has feelings for me I have to stay away. She's basically taken away my right to hang out or chill with any other girls now. A bit controlling? yes, but it's getting better. I'm just mad as hell because she went and did stuff with a guy, shop, slow dance...this trip to Ottawa was a school thing by the way, with other students from different people from all across Canada, and yeah. I'm so angry right now because it's unfair. I'm always being accused, and I just don't have the heart to get angry at her or show her I'm angry. I'm always being accused of fooling around, when all I am doing is treating other girls as friends. Somewhat childish if you think about it, but yeah. I never really got jealous like this before, I guess the way she is has rubbed off onto me. I am a sad, jealous, and ready to punch someone in the face. All nighter whee here we come.

So basically, do I have the right to be angry with her? If anyone can spare some advice that would be appreciated greatly, and I'd like to thank anyone who decides to do so, in advance. I can't stop picturing her with this guy, slow dancing, even thought I know there may not have been serious feelings after the dance. But think about it, who doesn't have an ounce of feeling for the opposite sex when dancing so close together in a slow song. FUCK lol.

18. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

You know...I don't think i'm very pretty all around...and I'm kind of cocky...but these guys like me...or fall in love with me and I'm not so sure why....Like I don't feel as if I deserve it for some reason.

Every single night this Spring Break I've been out doing something...My mom is yelling at me for not doing chores and such, but still....every night. I don't want the break to end. :sad: Then it's back to school...i was supposed to read a book for class, but didn't get around to it...I didn't do anything this break accept socialize... Is that bad or weird? I completely ignored my female friends since Monday...I found out that one got totally depressed and freaked out...and of course I wasn't online or anything...but she didn't call me. argh...

My life is so weird...and so busy, but I like die if it isn't.

haha, I'm told i'm very entertaining.

haha...this was sort of random. >_<

19. Snail

Spendin your whole break socializing, there's nothing wrong with that, be glad that you've had time to relax. Take some time to remedy some of the misunderstandings between you and your friends. It's alright if those guys like you, and you should like yourself for who you are, I know it's easier said then done, but yeah, just a random reply to tell you that I for one, think things will work out fine for you in the near future.

20. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

lostwound: i kinda have the same problem. riche gets mad at me when i talk to guys or anything like that. like this guy mark that we work with, who i knew from when i worked at mcdonald's, so of course i'm gonna talk to him, and we go on smoke breaks together and riche makes this huuuuge bigass deal out of it. i told him to start smoking and then he would know what we're doing out there. and a couple of weeks ago, he was like, "a friend (yeah right) told me that you were making out with michael." which isn't true, me and riche are ALWAYS together, we live together, we work together, we have the same work schedule, so please explain to me when i would have the time to go make out with that loser. that's what i told him, as i was laughing at him, and needless to say he got pissed off. whatever, not my problem.

BUT, there is this girl robin that we work with who calls him constantly. we were fighting about her once when she called. highly amusing, cuz it proved my point. and yesterday at SIX THIRTY in the MORNING she called. i had his phone, and i answered it, and she was all going on and on about how she didn't know when she worked. yeah right. and he swears up and down about how he would never do anything with her because she reminds him of his ex girlfriend, which is exactly my problem cuz we all know what he did with her while he was supposed to be going out with me.

and speaking of ex girlfriends, he went to see her and then ended up being all loveydovey with me, and i was like what the hell is your problem, and then realized that he realized that she was back with her boyfriend. anyway it's a very long confusing story but to make it short he gets mad at me for stupid shit and then gets mad at me when i get mad about something important. and it's stupid. he kicks me out of the house all the time. the time we got into a fight about robin, i actually left, and he was all upset and crying and shit. well, what do you expect, you told me to get out of the house. i don't know. it bothers me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.