Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

She tells everyone that she's fucked up and sometimes I think she does it for the attention but then certain things transpire involving her and it truly does prove that she's actually fucked up. I kind of feel bad for her because half my friends are mean to her about it instead of trying to help her. Apparently the other night when I went up to the school to pick up a friend, she saw me and hugged me but I didn't recognize her at first. Then we had to leave in a hurry so I didn't get the chance to say bye. I guess she went home and cried about it and felt really depressed, all because I haven't seen her for a month. Oh well.

2. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

kinda confused.

3. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

I feel that the LPA has gotten terribly boring lately.
    I'm not sure if it's the loss of Random Thoughts, or what.

and I got asked to prom.
    which was kind of weird.
    girls don't usually ask guys to things like that.
    but oh well. i'm definitely not complaining.

4. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I guess when he told you about the whole having a friend see you making out with that guy was to test you or something, which is very very stupid. The reasons he's being so uptight about all this is because he loves you so, and yeah, keep that in mind the next time he goes off and gets all mad and stuff about what you did, but that's not to say that you don't have the right to fight back! haha. He's just uptight cause he don't wanna lose you I guess.

Me on the other hand, I still don't know what I should do, should I talk to her about it? I feel like making a big deal out of it, but is it worth it? I am pretty angry at her, but ever since she came home she's been achin to see me, but we've both been busy, with work and schoolwork and all. I feel as if she loves me even more after this trip, I don't know I can just feel it, but I can't stop thinking about how she said she wouldn't dance with any guys, the party is gonna be lame bla bla bla, and there she goes slow dancing with this dude of which I have a picture of,( she sent me pics from the trip) which looks a helluva lot better than me lmao. And she tells me she started dancin in a group afterwards and if I know her, her "old" self came into play, she used to be a real player and partygirl before we got together( pisses me off when I think about her history) when all she could think of before that party was how she talked about she's just gonna sit there and drink with a friend. She also promised me she'd write me a letter everyday, which she didn't, and I have haha.

So basically everything she said she would do, she didn't. Everything she said she wouldn't do, she did. And yet, she was very open and honest with it, and told me all about wut she'd done. And I held it in and pretended to be ok with it. So should I just shutup and bottle it up inside? Or do I have the right to be angry with her and talk to her about it? I'm very confused. Jealous. In such a bad mood lately, that I've even gotten into a fight with my friend last night, luckily he was drunk, and a little out of it so he didn't care Haha.

relationships can be a bitch.

5. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  6. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

why is my mam in a mood with me?

she rekons i didnt park my car close enough to the curb but i think i did so she went off on one...

7. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

Great...someone meddled with my locker...and now it's screwed...I can't even open the door even though it'S unlocked...this friggin sucks! :(

8. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

lostwound, even if she was honest about the fact that she didn't do what she said she would do, that is not an excuse for her to not do it in the first place. she lied to you. you have to go to her and tell her how you feel, because this cannot be an invitation for her to go and walk all over you next time this happens. you have to tell her so she knows, maybe she doesn't. acting like you are okay about it when you aren't is a bad thing, because then you are being dishonest about your own feelings. let her know that what she did was wrong, and you had respect enough for her to do what you said you would, and hopefully in the future she will have respect to do the same for you. if she gets mad, that's her problem, at least you had the balls to say what you felt. and if she did what she was supposed to in the first place, she wouldn't have this problem.

9. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

argh i hate him...right theres this boy and he is always such a dick to everyone...hes always been rude to my girlfriend coz she dumped someone to go out with me, and in science all 3 of them sit on the same table...for the past 4 monthes hes said little things, little remarks...then on saturday everyone somehow found out we had had sex, and he started being a bigger dick...he kept saying things to me, but i can take it easy, coz i know how to mentally hurt him. well today we had science, and he said "was he (meaning me) better than someone (who i cant be arsed to mention (partly coz i cant spell his name)), who was a total dick to her, like forced her to have sex, beat her, and yeh...so he succesfully pissed her off...and then other people (his followers) got big headed about saying stuff and i ended up taking loads of abuse on the journey home...why cant personal lives stay fucking personal, coz no doubt a teacher will hear someone say something, and then theyll phone home, and yeh, ill get in loadsa shit, (at least shes 16), and yeh, why cant he think what he says and actually consider peoples feelings

also sorry for the length of this, just needed to moan

10. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I have something I want to let out, but I'm worried if I let it out, bad things can happen :ph34r:

11. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Posts like your's make me regret having a sick mind.

12. Amanda

I broke my promise.

[but some promises are better off broken.]

13. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Hah, agreed. ^_^

14. Amanda

:hug:

15. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Thanks for the concern rosanna, helped me out a lot, I just talked to her about it last night. I don't have any angst or nothing no more, although I am still disappointed that she did what she did, but everything is all good now. And yeah, she didn't fully understand she had made a terrible mistake. Not until I just couldn't stand it and had to stop what we were doing to talk to her about what I've been enduring. *sigh she took it pretty hard though, I was speaking normally too, she was constantly telling me to hurt her, and she kept trying to hurt herself and whatnot, I personally hate it when she does that because it feels like shes trying to get me to pity her so that I won't stay angry or something.

Anyways, I'm glad this is over with. Thanks for the advice and concern rosanna.

16. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I have something I want to let out:

I'm like addicted to RT...this is driving me crazy!

and I'm now watching all too much Naruto and I should be in bed right now!! In four days of watching it, i'm up to episode 47. That is an average of about 4hrs a day...that's insane!!! >_<

I wasted my entire Spring Break just sitting on my laptop and going out...I didn't do anything homework...I didn't even look at it. I think I only needed to read a book, but still... argh...

I think I have a computer problem...er...i'm the problem...the computer is just the tool. Stupid internet! >_<

and now i'm only going to get 6hrs sleep, if I'm lucky! and I should take a shower!! argh!!! >_<

----
    Is it really so wrong to love Elliott Smith and Damien Rice?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  17. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

She's meant to be posting a parcel today. to me. i can't fucking wait for this. it'll bring her one step closer to home and make me so goddamned happy. which is just what i need considering what happened last week. And on a slightly weirder note, my stoumach is making noises like the velociraptors from jurrassic park. is it meant to do that? :blink:

18. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

haha, since i cant get to RT7, and i really need to let something out...its good to know that sometimes when i come home im still alone...and god am i glad about it...

19. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

People need to start posting in Random Thoughts. I'm getting annoyed. Actually, not really...but there are some random things I wanna say though. :mellow:

And...this is easily the best day at work, ever.

20. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Am i the only one that's not suffering withdrawel symptoms from RT? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.