Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

I adore animals. It's a general truth. When I had a cat I didn't like dogs. And now that I have a dog I hate cats. Btw someone kicked my cat when it was... pregnant and it hit the wall. I was so scared that I couldn't insult him. And by that time I wanted to take revenge. I did it today but I didn't kick it. I just threw it on the road. And my friend is now angry. I won't regret. That's what I wanted to do.

2. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

...you would notice yourself 'cause you see yourself in the mirror every day...so...I wouldn't get to mad at those who don't recognize you...

3. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I'm not mad at them. it's just weird. and i know i see myself every day. i'm talknig about looking at a photo from 2 years ago, and a photo from last week and you can clearly see they're the same person. I mena like. if i didn't know they were me, i'd be able to tell anyway... It's hard to explain so.. eh.. nevermind.

4. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

I'm sorry, but I just have to announce that when I first read that, I though you said both your parents have turned me on. >_>

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  5. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

How helpful.

6. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Actually it was. I needed some humor right now. :lol:

7. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Now less helpful than the post you just made. And, judging by what Tomi just said, possibly more.

8. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Hah yeah. That's kind of ironic, because if you're going to write "How helpful", at least make your post helpful, otherwise both posts would be unhelpful.. *shrug*

9. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

When people make jokes/cracks about serious topics, that's often taken in bad taste by many people, and I was trying to shelter you from being offended. But hey, if it's all going to be turned back on me for no reason when all I was doing was trying to make him realize the seriousness of your problem instead of joking about it, then maybe I'll refrain from doing so in the future. So be it. *shrug*

10. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

God, if one more fucking person calls me just to laugh at me and call me pathetic, I'm gonna snap. Honestly, am I really that bad that people need to constantly phone me just to let me know I'm a fucking loser?

Fuck this.

11. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Yeah so, apparently people talk behind my back because today I found out people think me and my best friend Jackie are dating or something..? Because we say "I love you" to eachother and we hang out allmost every single day. Were like, inseperable, but that's only because she's my best friend. So now, they talk about us behind our backs and call us horrible things that I can't say because it would definently break the 'keep it clean' rule on LPA.

So my friend has asked of me to not tell her "I love you" and not do anything that could seem like were too close, and that honestly hurts my feelings. Because I don't care what people say, she's my best friend and if I want to tell her that I fucking have the right to. I understand she's bothered by it but.. she has a boyfriend, I'm pretty sure that's enough proof. It just bothers me that people actually have to be this way. I can't even be near my best friend anymore practically because of what they say.

12. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

That's pretty stupid.
    My buddy and I hang out like everyday, and people call us gay, but we laugh it off. We actually went to sobeys during our lunch and followed old couples around and pretended to be gay. Old men were starring at us and freaking out.
    Your school's just childish.

13. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Joe, you're fucking pathetic! :lol: :hug:

14. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I know they're being childish. But she's allowing that to happen, and makes me mad. It's allmost like she's ashamed of me, because she does know I actually am Bi.

But I don't even like her! Argh.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  15. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Eh that's typical school for you Anya, and sadly it's the way its going to remain until you graduate. The problem with these losers in school is that they're so narrowminded that if they see you too lovey with another girl, they automatically assume you're a lesbian or bisexual.

The way I look at it? Let em think what they want. People in school will say whatever they can to push you down or make you feel like an outcast. Personally I wouldn't give a fuck.

You are bi so, you should be proud and not feel ashamed when losers attempt to make a scene out of it. :hug:

16. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

That's not why I'm mad, I don't care what they say. What I'm REALLY mad at is that my best friend doesn't want me being close to her anymore just because of a few stupid words. I thought she would stick up for me, but apparently not. I'm not even allowed to hug her, or tell her I "I love you Jackieee" because she doesn't want me to, and that offends me.

17. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I had a girl who I actually thought was attractive in school ask me out, only to dump me a few days, later because it wasn't cool to date me or some bullshit like that.

To me...if your 'friend' doesn't want to be as close to you anymore because of her stupid image, then she's really not a great friend and not worth really talking to.

I'd talk to her and ask her if her 'image' is really more important than her best friend.

18. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

High school is a popularity contest. The sooner you realize and accept that, the better off you'll be. Even the people closest to you will adhear to what people at high school say, because it's human nature to be wanted.

19. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

This is why I hate High School. ;P It may be human nature, but if I have to lose my best friend because of it then to me it's bull shit.

Derek: Yeah, well I'll talk to her about it 'cause it's really bothering me. If she wants to act that way then fuck her, I thought she was better than that.

20. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

it might be bullshit but you can't change anything about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.