Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I never said I couldn't. ;P

2. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Anya: I know what you mean. I tell my friends I love them all the time. In fact, we kind of yell it out a lot. lol, but you see, they are not afraid to make a scene or anything. Alissa even humps me in public. :lol:

Dealing with people, even your best friends in the world, is hard when you're in highschool...Highschool drama is all bullshit. I'm so happy to be out of it. College is a lot more understanding.

Maybe you should explain to her how you feel and tell her that it hurts your feelings and ask her why she would say that...knowing is better than staying in the dark and then maybe she would reconsider.

Joe: Aw, I'm so sorry, Sweetheart. Don't say that though...and you konw you're not a loser...at least you should know by now :p

:hug:

3. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

I'm so scared.I'm going have a "little" surgery.And i'm scared to hell!!!!I alwаys burst into tears when i think what might happen!:cry:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  4. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

man...my tonsils have been bleeding all day long...it's fucking disgusting...I swear...this is sick...

5. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

Who knows what you've done again...

6. Seinfeld

That's the sick thing about it...I didn't do anything...I woke up and that's the way it was.... :(

7. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

anya, these people are wrong for insinuating that something is going on when it is not, but your friend is also wrong for listening to them. she shouldn't care what they think, but sadly, that is the way everyone is at some point. she should know that people are doing what they are doing to get a rise out of you guys and they know that it will make you guys upset. you HAVE to talk to her and tell her that it doesn't matter what they are saying, you two know that you aren't doing anything and that is what counts, no matter what anyone else says. because if you don't talk to her, they are going to keep doing this because they see that it is working and they are tearing you guys apart. you can't let them win. talk to her.

8. Dr. Faust

Dr. Faust "Your Epitaph Will Be A Barcode"

I'm afraid of hights.

9. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I have no tonsils. ^_^ Get well soon anyways. :)

10. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

People are fucking stupid.

There, I said it.

11. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

haha, I TOTALLY agree!

They piss me off.

Ok, I'm letting out that I write poetry for no reason...and there happens to be a Requiem in the Writer's Cove... :whistling

Also, my back really hurts. :cry:

Bah! I'm also VERY tired of school. Only two more months!! (until summer) then a couple of more years. -_-;

12. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Let me explain it allll:

I have this expirience work for school. I don't get paid but I DO work like all the other ones. Now I phoned my boss today and he was a bit pissed at me because obviously I've been away 1 day in January, 1 in February and 1 in March. And I can't go on like that because 'that's not how we work'. I know he's right ofcourse, but I mean, ill = ill right?
    Anyway, now I have this fucked up feeling I always get after I dissapointed someone. This headache that you need to cry, alot.
    And it isn't even fair what he is doing, he's letting me work just as hard as the others but I don't get paid, and still complaining if I'm ill.
    But still I feel like a fucking asshole. I hate it.

13. Seinfeld

It's because you're probably a important part of what ever's going on...but don't get to worried...he won't fire you...not if you're working without payment...so basically all he is is pissed...(bosses anywhere are that way...my teacher and my mom are the same :p)

14. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

aah fuck my gfs been cheating on me with her ex....great....no i feel like shit

15. dudeman_OG

dudeman_OG Well-Known Member

I want to see if their's something I need to let out. See I like this girl but she's three or four years younger than me. My question is, is it illegal if you go out with someone that much younger than you in the US, specifically Ohio. If anyone knows, I would like an answer to this.

16. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

i wish i could tell ________________ that I _________________.

17. Seinfeld

I wish I knew what it is I'd like to let out...I know somethings killing me right now...but...what is it?

18. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Bleh, I went to the doctor about my back pains and it's apparently because I've gained weight. I have to lose at least 40 pounds she says. :\ I'm bummed. I've gained like, 30 over this whole year.

19. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I wanna gain weight. -_- new goal. Reach the weight of 140 and higher by the end of this year!

20. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Fuck, gotta lose weight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.