Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

The thing is that there's no preventing the fact that we're gonne drift away...we might still speak to each other but it isn't the same as being in the prescenece of them...but it's true there will be alot more people to get to know, especialy since it's college next year so thanks for trying to help...um...Elvis :lol:

2. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Make the right choice : defect to Canada :p .

3. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Yeah so I'm grounded from the computer for a while, and I'm not sure how long it's gonna be. Maybe more than two or three weeks even, if I can't sneak myself on here. Just a stupid fight me and my Mom had.

Then my Mom went snooping on my personal things on the computer because she got so mad at me and read my myspace, and I don't know how it became unprivate but it did and now she know's i'm bi I think. They haven't said anything yet, but I can tell they're not too happy about something.

4. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Hellflame, you already know my name, damnit can you call me elvis without laughing? :lol:

Anya, I get grounded from the computer all the time, really. My parents have already pulled the snoop bits, read everything I write, but thankfully not everything I read. They'd bury me alive.

Are your parents the type that will sit you down and force you not to be bi, or attempt to be understanding?

5. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Apparently, my dad reads my blog/journal. I don't mind it much, as I hardly write much in there. But I don't trust anyone with my computer, I literally have it lock itself after 2 minutes of inactivity. I don't have much to hide, but it's just one of those things that bugs me. My mom hasn't much clue on how to use a computer, so I have no worries about her. But it really annoys me when she goes through my school binder. Again, nothing to hide, but it bugs me.

Just be careful about what your write, and be prepared to stick to whatever you say, or at least pull something off, if something bad happens.

Good luck with your parents, Anya. =]

6. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah, the same thing happen with me. Parents got on my MySpace, and found out I drink and smoke, and read my blogs and comments, which mention drugs and stuff.

I didn't get in trouble. Well, the only thing they were upset about was that my religion was set to Scientologist.

7. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Surre thing...errmmm...elvis :lol:

8. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

A picture speaks 1000 words:

[​IMG]

9. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Farewell

To all of my friends, today shall be my last regular day before I am off for the summer. You see, I have such a busy life that I won't be in the state and even the country for a short time. ...ok, maybe not so terribly short, but for quite a while (kind of).

Today I shall pack for my multiple excursions. My itinerary is this:

June 16th-18th, I shall be in Angel's Camp for Still Dream (quite a large rave/festival thing).

June 18th-2X (not quite sure yet) I shall be in the San Francisco Bay area exploring.

June (lets say 26th) until sometime in mid-July I shall be with my father. We're going to take a Harley trip up to Klamath in Oregon for a week to hang out with a bunch of bikers, then I'd imagine I'd either get a ride with him back here, or take the bus from somewhere around his house in Northern California. I'm not completely sure yet.

July 17th-August 3rd(?) I'm taking the train up to my friend's home in Winnipeg, Canada. I haven't been on the train since I was seven, and I haven't been in Canada since I was one, so this will be exciting. ^_^

From the beginning of August until about the 28th, I should be back home in Reno. I won't be working because I took all of this time off, and I'd like to use the time to hang out with the friends I miss so much and go to some Reno parties and such. Damn..I'm really going to miss my friends here. :'(

August 28th-September 4th, I should be going to Burning Man assuming everything is in order. (I know assuming makes an ass of you and me, but I will still do it. ;)

Unfortunately, that means I will be missing the first week of school, and since I have a full class load this semester, that's not such a great idea. =/ but...I guess I'm not the smartest person, especially when it comes to time management.

When I get back for good though, I'll really have to just jump head first into my classes. I can't afford to fail another class...not at all. I'm thinking I should get help with my concentration issues, but who knows what I will actually do because I am, after all, Holly.

Alas, I must be on my way. I have to pair down a bunch of stuff so I can actually fit it in one bag, which I might add is almost an impossible mission. I am one of those people that really likes having clean clothes all of the time...which is like...impossible when living outside fo two weeks. *cringes* I'm going to miss my home, my phone, my internet, my instant message, my email, my myspace, the LPA, and everyone I normally keep in contact with.

Good bye for a while, I'll try to come back whenever I can. Although, honestly, I think this time away from the computer may do me good. I have been rather addicted lately.

I'll still get on whenever I can though. ;)

I'll miss you guys! :hug:

so what if this is almost the same as my myspace blog, bite me.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  10. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Holiday~ AWsome!!

Hope you have much fun!

Derek :'( awww Rip

11. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Aww have fun Holly!

Derek I am so sorry.

12. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

aw, thank you guys.

and Derek, I'm sorry about your puppy, honey. :hug:

13. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Derek, I'm crying from that picture.

14. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Yeah my parents read somewhere once, about me smoking and drinking. :\ I keep a point of not putting stuff like that on my blog or myspace anymore just cause of that. That was a long time ago though so they've gotten less strict about things.

Yet, they still snoop. It's stupid. I don't really know what I'm gonna do though. Everytime I'm in the same room alone with my Mom and walk out the room or say I'm going out with friends and leave, so she won't ask if I'm bi. :\ Cause I'm sure she know's now, but I don't think she's gonna say anything in which I pray to god she doesn't.

I'm on the comp now yeah, I guess my parents forgot about my grounding, they usually do. <_< I guess I'm ungrounded or something, but i'm still mad that they snooped.

Derek: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. </3 I remember you telling me the other day on the phone about how you were worried about Billy. I didn't think it would actually happen though. :[ I'm sorry.

15. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Derek...so sorry :hug:

Holly! Have a nice nice time girl :D

16. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry Derek, you seemed so close to your dog.
    That picture though, perfect, sums it all up.

17. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Derek i'm so sorry for you man, i had a cat called george, had him when he was born i was 6 at the time, he died december 12th just last year and even as i write this now it brings a tear to my eye.

18. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm in a hospital bed right now. I'll update everyone more fully tomorrow. I'm way drugged and tired.

19. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Good to hear you're alright, babe.

Get some rest. <3

20. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Hmm, some how hearing that you are drugged out and worn sounds good =p. Good luck hun, and have a speedy recovery.

Derek, I am really sorry about Billy. Your picture together was a really sweet one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.