Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I only wish to have a class with you this next semester, you're so beautiful and i don't know how to figure out a way to meet you or even talk to you.

this girl haunts me even on my dreams.

2. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Hey hey, don't let the fuckers keep your PS2. I'd get aggressive over something like that (not suggesting you do, but I'm not saying you should give up either).

3. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

The only option i have left here is to run. I try talking nicely, it turns into a shouting match, I try to face her, she shouts me down with a laod of crap or random incoherant changes of subject, I tried talknig to other people, her family, her friends, and even her parents for god's sake, and they know she's in the wrong, but she wont listen to them either. She's selfish, and i hate what she's turned in to, but what can i do? i mean, come on. How does running solve anything? Besides maybe giving her a kick up the arse that is well overdue because she's really neglecting us.. plus i know if i ran she'd make stupid childish threats and i'd end up alone this Christmas.. ARGH. I was a friend to her when she needed but now they're back together she treats me like dirt. what the FUCK. i can't do this anymore.. i tell her i don't want to do something and she ALWAYS does it even though she knows full well that either i don't like it or it's just full on morally wrong.. but she just doesn't care anymore.. she thinks cooking for us and taking us places is caring for us.. bullshit.. i can't do this anymore.. but i have no other fucking options.. it's almost like she just uses him as a weapon against me.. she goes out of her way to use him to piss me off.. and it works. i hate this place right now..

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2006
  4. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Honeey.. no.. just.. msn.. :hug:

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

So I'm basically stuck here now.

Even if I did have a place to live right now, I have no gas to get ANYWHERE.

I think this may be it for me. I don't know what else to do...

6. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Everything's so rough right now.

I got into a fight with my dad, and now we're not on speaking terms. My girlfriend and I broke up for almost no reason, and things are really terrible between us now, though neither of us are saying it. My mom's been freaking out so much more lately because she's bi-polar. My sister's a fucking idiot when it comes to her boyfriend. All my friends are jackasses who have no future. My future is crashing down with each class I fuck up in.

Damn it.

7. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

So he feels "trapped" and is pushing me away a little. He doesn't want to, it's just kind of happening. He feels lilke our relationship is going too fast. that we're on the way to marriage already. That's not how I felt...but I understand He doesn't want to resist this and do something really stupid b/c he's done it before. (not with me, but with others)

So he wants to have freedom. he wants to take a step back. He loves me so much though. He says that he's never going to not want to be with me. That the only way for us to fall apart is if I leave him.

The point of this is b/c he wants to refuse these temptations b/c he doesn't want to, not b/c he feels an obligation to me.

for me, it's confusing and stressful...its supposed to be the oposite. sigh

I'm afraid of having this freedom. I'm not sure what will happen. and I'm far too easily taken advantage of. No one listens when I say no...but he says that I'm young, and if anything happens, we'll work through it and he'll still want to be with me. I need him as my rock...this freedom is...just too much with everone pushing themselves on me right now. But I guess I'd rather have it than not have him.

8. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I've liked him for a year and he asked me out yesterday.

:blush:

So he's my first boyfriend. I hope our relationship will be a good one.

Saad <33.

9. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Congrats ^_^

10. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Awwww. :lol: Congratulations.

---

So I finally told Kori off today. I mean really, if you can't figure out to back off when I try to be nice and subtly tell you -- three times -- then I have no other choice than to tell you in blunt terms. First time, alright whatever I'll nicely tell you no. Second time (which shouldn't even happen), I'll be nice again but be more blunt. Third time is when you're walking the line and I'm starting to get annoyed, but I'll still be nice. Fourth time, I just give up and straight out tell you that I don't want to go out with you and no matter how many times you ask me out won't change anything no matter how you feel.

*sigh* The only thing that's falling for me is my head, which is soon to meet my desk.

/rant

11. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Thanks guys. Saad's really sweet. no one's suppose to know, (none of his friends know atleast) as he feels awkward. But he's okay with my friends knowing. He's a pretty cool kid.

----
    Tomi-is she the same girl on your bus? The one who was getting to ask you out.

Tell her that a girl named Aisha will do a karate chop on her, if she bugs you once more.

12. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

just settle a agreement? or settle in a middleground?

13. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Hah, yes, she is the same one. Don't worry about it, I seem to have taken care of it, but thanks for the offer anyways. :p

14. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Why hello there, weird feeling, we meet again. This time, I think I know why you're here. -_-

15. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I cut off my hair because he dumped me.

16. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Oh, Kate :hug:

17. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Thanks, Mali. I just had to do something to move on, and cutting my hair seemed like the simplest thing to try.

18. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

:hug: Well that's good I guess.

19. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Every aspect of my social life is breaking down at this point.

There are new people in my group of friends who I have nothing in common with and whom I would never really consider as friends of mine. What's worse is that everyone has changed so damn much that I have nothing in common with hardly anyone anymore. Sure I can have the odd conversation about music or football but it just isn't the same as before. The thing that upsets me most of all is that on the last day of school at the leavers party we were all at a table and we agreed that we'd try and stick together and not let things change too much but the only people who have actualy stuck to that agreement is myself and my friend Mike (who is probably one of a few people who I can seriously call a friend nowadays). What's more is that I don't remember seeing any of those newbies at that table that day, they had no one else to hang out with so they hung out with us which I knew would lead to bad things from the start because I know most people in the group get along fine with them, it's just me and some others who don't. It's not like I have anything against them, it's just that I have absolutely fuck all in common with them. But what crosses the line completly is that they all go off to parties and even outings but don't invite certain members of the group. It never used to be like this, we used to be a proper team of friends.

Over the past year or so people have changed so much, they take the American Pie phrase too literally: ''as times change people change'' I was prepared for changes but nothing of this proportion. People basicly changed their lives because they thought it would make them fit in better with the rest. It sickens me to see it, am I the only one who has morals and principles? Well maybe those things are bad because right now I'm feeling like an outcast in my own group of friends that I've known and loved for nearly 6 years.

20. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

YES, there girl i have had a crush on for ages, i finally asked her out and she said yes, if anyone needs me i'll be doing my happy guy dance for a few hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.