Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disenchanted

Disenchanted The Black Parade is Dead! LPA Super Member

Hm... I just got out of a relationship, and now (about a week after we broke up) I've fallen for another guy in my class? And damn, I've fallen hard. *bangs head against wall*
    ...stupid.

2. Beca

Beca Plug in baby.

LMAO, i nearly spat out the drink i was drinking then LOL.

I feel rebellious, i feel like pissing off all my teachers and showing them the REAL me, and anyone who has ever said somethign nasty to me i'm gona blow at them. Today i have had it, it's the last day anyone will call me lanky bitch ever again.

3. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

i feel like i put too much effort in getting other people to like me because i don't like myself.

4. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I don't want to be in the friend zone, but I don't have much chance to get myself out, anytime we hang out it's with other people.

5. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I've been sitting here for a long time now, and everything lately has been getting in my head, and i've been taking everything in with ease, but it appears that now it's gone a little over the edge. I'm posting this here instead where I usually post my rants because of the fear that some of my friends on here might take it the wrong way, of course some of them are on here, so...i'm letting you guys know that you're not being called out or anything, still love you all.

I just got this paranoidic fear that everybody around me is taken the wrong way, like...they don't see who I am or they don't see the full damn picture these days. I fear that loneliness is creeping up more on me, not just IRL but on here as well, like everybody is abandoning me or something. Trust me, living without a soul or any type of emotions takes a toll on you after a couple years...paranoid shit goes down and you think someone is after you or something.

You know, I just hate feeling too lonely sometimes. Too lonely like in nobody's there for me, just me...while I may have a couple friends here and there, right here, everybody's gone for me. Angie, Sydney, everyone...new lives and apparently they're happy without me for some reason. This is not a stalker-ish type of message here, i'm just saying.

Plus, it's kind of hard to try and do something with yourselves when you have no car, no license, no job, no school, nothing...I try and yeah, it's harder than it sounds...i'm trying to make it at least a challenge here but a little more easier on me too. I know what i'm going to get "Well, everything's hard and such", yeah I heard it before, and I don't need it from my friends when I have it here.

I just think i've officially self-destructed here. Congratulations, whoever you are that's been in my life for the past 3 and a half years...you've succedded in your secret mission that's deep lodged in your head. You've destroyed Kevin Friskey. Thank you and good day.

6. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: damnit, kevindear, damnit. I hope, really hope, that everything for you turns out much better than wonderful, as soon as goddamn possible <3.

7. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

hey Kevin man, i know you probly don't consider me as a friend or anything, well thats just because we have never really talked (apart from the one time when i broke up with my 3 year realationship with that girl) or anything but when i first joined here, i saw you and how everyone used to talk to you and i wished i could be like that sometime but as i have been here more and more i ahven't been able too, i have found that a lot of people on here have moved on. There's probly 3-4 people on this board that you don't normally talk to but as for the rest, you know them, your friends with them and can get along with anyone on here if you wanted to.

Hope everything goes well for you man.

8. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Man I had a weird day today. See, one of my friends, her stepdad for some reason, went through her fone, and messages and all. And there's bulk messages and calls from me. So her stepdad started thinking that she was cheating on her bf with me (which i definitely am not)...and now he's all pissed off. So, he dragged her down to my workplace (haha where I'm a checkout chick...:lol: jokes), and asked if I was there, which I wasn't. So, he asked this girl who works there, if like, i was a good guy and stuff. Aaaand now this girl and her bf have just broke up, mainly cos he's a dick. Aaaaaand I really like her. So now that they've broken up, her stepdad is definitely gonna think she was cheating with me...

*head meets desk*

9. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

awesomeness. :)

10. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Ah! I clicked on this thread by accident thinking it was RT9. When I got here I was all, "Why is everyone so sad!?"

Bahaha...I didn't sleep enough last night.

11. Linja

Ugh. I suck. I like him.

12. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Aww.....shall I sing the "Mali and "Person" sitting in a tree" song? :lol: :hug:

13. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Ugh. I suck. I like her.

14. Linja

*cringe* We suck, and that sounds amazingly wrong.

15. aki*lp

haha yes we all do.

Though mine is:
    Yeay. I suck. I like him. He likes me too.

I know that I don't like Musa and he doesn't like me... but there was some unfinished business.

Sounds weird?

16. Linja

Yeah. You like him but you don't like him, and he doesn't like you but he likes you?

17. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

hehe you suck somthing :p
    (yeah you knew i was gonna find this and comment on it :p)

Henry Sato - yeah she's so awesome and i have never felt happier in my life ^_^!

18. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

life just plain sucks

19. aki*lp

No he never liked me I guess.

I feel as if Saad "loves" me, and I just..."like" him a lot?

But I don't know, it feels right with him.

Tom-good on you mate!

LJohnny-agreed.

MY EXAMS ARE OVER. WOOHOO.

Saad's get over on Monday as he takes Physics.

We'll do something on Tuesday I guess, as everyone's exams get over then.

20. Linja

*tight:hug:forAisha.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.