Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

How did that happen. You WERE playing in a football field right?

2. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

I’ve got a lot of things to let out. I’m sick of people who think they’re the shit i.e. Paris Hilton. Yes, I am jealous of her, she’s got life pretty easy.

I hate, repeat HATE those frilly miniskirts girls are wearing, and the fashion teens wear that are just so slutty and cheap. Also, people not thinking before they lose their virginity. I think it all comes down to peer pressure and the media’s influence. But to those who do lose their virginity to someone they truly love…that’s good :lol: .

Brenton, I like u :wub: …But sometimes you’re too sarcastic.

My Cousin, she’s a tough one. She doesn’t respect her family members, doesn’t even say hello to her dad. :argh:
    I was like that to our grandparents, along with her. But I’ve changed now, (she hasn’t) I just think about the time they have left with us and I want it to be a happy time.

I also had a time with my mum, I wouldn’t listen to her and I’d watch :mellow: TV :mellow: all day. That resulted in arguments then violence, she’d hit me. That’s when I listened to LP and feel better, I know, it's so cliche. It’s all good now.
    I also have quite low self-esteem. People in their teens come up and I get paranoid about what they think about me.

I also have a pretty large nose. Let’s see what people have commented on it. My BEST friend, my best male friend, my uncle (which resulted in me going to the garage and crying), a customer at my parent’s shop, a person at my (2nd) primary school( :mad: bastard, lets kill’im :ninja: ) and most recently, a little five year old girl in her mothers arms, in my DREAM. I’m bummed. :'(

That was too long. I actually had a bit more but I cut that fat out!!

:hugz: :hugz: :hugz: To all the ppl out there with problems like me
    I almost cried when i read some :whistle:

3. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

You think you're special you do, I can see it in your eyes. Sing that when you're pissed at people like that...why are you pissed at Paris Hilton, you don't even know her?
    LOL, i hate those miniskirts too :lol:
    I admire your cousin...
    My mom hits too, :hugz: don't worry, just play along and do whatever she says that way she won't hurt as much...I know I sound weak but it works.
    Look at Paris Hilton, she's one of the prettiest girls in the world (I don't know why) but she has a weird nose. All Palestinians have big noses so I feel your pain :(
    :hugz:

My confessions:
    I let my brother walk to school because I'm so mad at him.
    I hate my family so much it's scary.
    I...cut myself just to see why people do it and why it helps...I don't get it, it just hurts, it doesn't help, I'm confused...

4. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

You think you're special you do, I can see it in your eyes. Sing that when you're pissed at people like that...why are you pissed at Paris Hilton, you don't even know her?
    LOL, i hate those miniskirts too :lol:
    I admire your cousin...
    My mom hits too, :hugz: don't worry, just play along and do whatever she says that way she won't hurt as much...I know I sound weak but it works.
    Look at Paris Hilton, she's one of the prettiest girls in the world (I don't know why) but she has a weird nose. All Palestinians have big noses so I feel your pain :(
    :hugz:

[/b][/quote]
    thanks raz. well the thing with my mum was over about half a year ago. I know whaat you mean bout hilton's nose :lol: . :angry: i dunno what it is about her, that pisses me off.
    She is the Queen of self-esteem.

5. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Thats actualy good avice,music can get your adrenaline going and Limp Bizkit-My way is a very good song for it.

The thing about Linkin Park is that people like you or me can relate to what they're talking about and it just makes you think (well it makes me think anyway) and thats why I love LP's music so much.But about the voilence thing I hope you don't have to go through that again :hugz:

I lost my virginity (at 14!) because I love the girl I'm with and I would do absolutley anything too make sure shes happy and never gets hurt.

6. LP_Freak_2735

LP_Freak_2735 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, you're the best.

The food issue...my mom forced me to eat yesterday evening when she asked me what I'd eaten all day and I said nothing she made me eat by threatening to not let me go anywhere but school and sports for the next month. I have eaten today, but not much. I think that the whole no food thing won't be able to work because of my parents, so I'll just go to no lunch and breakfast or afternoon snacks, just dinner. Sound like a deal?

The cutting issue...I can't go to a doctor for 2 reasons. 1.Parents would have to bring me there, and 2. im too scared :blush:
    Also, I have decided to do my best not to cut as much. I watched The Passion of The Christ today and it has driven me to live my life for Christ. Seeing what he went through to rid humanity of sin, is amazing. I will live to make his sacrifice worth it. So therefore, not cutting as much will help me to live up to that, right?

and another confession...
    I'm afraid of failure. I can't even think of letting anyone else down or failing in grades at school without being scared. It kind of drives me to cut too sometimes, the fear. When I get reall scared, I kind of lose my mind and I can't really control myself....this was all displayed the night I put the cross on my wrist... I knew I didn't want to cut, and then I did, and I couldn't make myself stop. It was really weird. And I also cried my eyes out thoughtlessly and it normally takes a lot to make me cry.

I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for being so helpful. :hugz: I feel better knowing theres someone, people here for me :)

7. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

An apple for breakfast, normal lunch and no dinner sounds like a better deal to me.
    You shouldn't eat just because your parents tell you to, you should eat because you know it's wrong to starve yourself.
    Don't go to the doctor for the cutting thing, I would die! Just stop doing it by yourself, I know it's as hard as hell but you'll feel so much better later.
    I know how it feels to want to please everyone, but you should know that you have to please yourself first then others. You can't be all sad and cutting yourself AND expect to please everyone.
    I don't mean think you're better than everyone but I mean your happiness should come first.
    People are always there for you, we're here for you :hugz:

@ Lisa: Don't call me raz...call me RAZEL BERRY :lol: ...hmmm..or RAZEL CHERRY!
    ...sorry :lol:

8. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

a big breakfast, apple, and normal dinner sounds better. Breakfast is the most important meal on a day.

9. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Most of you know by now that I play basketball. Well, I'm on a travelling team, and our coach really wants us to W.I.N. For the other guys on the team, this isn't a problem, but for some reason, it cause tension in me, and I screw up at practice and/or in games. This makes my "teammates" make fun of me on and off the court, even when I'm not doing anything. This has seriously made me think of running away, quitting basketball altogether, and even suicide. I hate them for the most part, but if I quit the team, then I'll get even more shit from them. I'm just so sick of it. -_-

10. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I can understand you wanting to quite the basketball team but suicide!
    I seriously think you shouldn't quit the team because then it would be even worse, is your coach a person you could talk to?
    If not then I suggest you find a way to block out your coach and do really good so they can't make fun of you.
    Finding a way to block out your coach is hard...if I could talk to you on msn maybe we could find a way because some things don't work with certain people and I certainly don't want to get you into more trouble.
    :hugz: Hang in there, those jerks won't be there for long.

@ Chris: dinner is the fattest meal of the day because you don't burn it, you just sleep...unless you go partying.

@ LP_Freak_2735: I suggest an apple or salad for dinner and a really good lunch. :hugz: Don't starve!

11. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

But if she faints at school its not my problem okay? ;)

I quote you:
    That is just one lunch a day.

I quote me:
    Why do I think that one is the best?

If you dont have the appetite to eat, just eat. Seriously. Im not hungry in the morning but if I dont eat i'll starve at school. Maybe you could have a normal breakfast and a big dinner.

12. Perla

Perla Give 'Em Hell Kid

wrong. it does burn. scientists have found out that when u sleep, u lose more weight because you dream and your brain needs more blood or sth like along those lines. but yeah you lose more if you party... ^_^ .......... so... DREAM PPL!

13. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

wrong. it does burn. scientists have found out that when u sleep, u lose more weight because you dream and your brain needs more blood or sth like along those lines. but yeah you lose more if you party... ^_^ .......... so... DREAM PPL! [/b][/quote]
    yeah :)

http://www.annecollins.com/Weight_Loss/nig...ight-eating.htm

14. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

random thought -- I think every girl who's in the middle of further on her BMI gotta lose weight

15. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I figured out that I'm ignorant about things until something personally happens to me.

16. KirbyRockz

KirbyRockz Well-Known Member

I figured out what it feels to be shattered.
    Read that write.

17. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

But if she faints at school its not my problem okay? ;)

I quote you:
    That is just one lunch a day.

I quote me:
    Why do I think that one is the best?

If you dont have the appetite to eat, just eat. Seriously. Im not hungry in the morning but if I dont eat i'll starve at school. Maybe you could have a normal breakfast and a big dinner. [/b][/quote]

You're probably right but that is how I lost loads of weight without fainting, I still do it now: skip dinner and breakfast and you'll lose weight.

I never knew sleeping made you lose weight...I don't dream, at least I don't remember it...weird article.
    Isn't that kinda lazy, people are always trying to think of ways to lose weight without excercise which is wrong.

Eat normally, just no sweets at all and excercise! Sound better :)

18. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

I can understand you wanting to quite the basketball team but suicide!
    I seriously think you shouldn't quit the team because then it would be even worse, is your coach a person you could talk to?
    If not then I suggest you find a way to block out your coach and do really good so they can't make fun of you.
    Finding a way to block out your coach is hard...if I could talk to you on msn maybe we could find a way because some things don't work with certain people and I certainly don't want to get you into more trouble.
    :hugz: Hang in there, those jerks won't be there for long.
    [/b][/quote]
    Right now, my only choice is to just put up a gate in my head that says "Screw You" to anything bad that comes my way. I'll think of something.

EDIT:And about the suicide, things really have been that bad. :mellow:

The LPA has been my sanctuary for about a year now.

19. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I don't even know what I'm trying to do with my life. I'm dating one guy and not over the last, moving way too fast in the physical sense, and I still haven't figured out what I want to study.

And right now I feel so fucking ugly. Damn my sister and her perfection.

20. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Exactly how I do it, and it helps me retain my (small shreds of) sanity :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.