Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

No I meant that you say things that make you sound like an idiot, but you're not the only one :lol: [/b][/quote]
    hey, but only when i say words you say alot :p

AND it LOOKED idiot, doesn't mean it IS idiot :lol:

[/ok, i'm gone]

2. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

hey, but only when i say words you say alot :p

[/ok, i'm gone] [/b][/quote]
    Impossible, since you don't say those alot :p

3. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Impossible, since you don't say those alot :p [/b][/quote]
    :offtopic: Right?

4. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

Oh, well... then.. euh.. I really got to.. euh.. let out that euh.. ehm.. i need a cigarette :D

5. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Some people on this board bug the fuck out of me but i love this place so i cant leave.....Fuck

6. Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

That's better.

7. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

The third stone has been cemented. The task has begun.

8. LP_Freak_2735

LP_Freak_2735 Well-Known Member

Well hello...I'm back with another update and more confessions.

as for my cutting issue: I've only cut 3 or 4 times since I told you people. Last night being the most recent. I went for like 12 days without it, and I couldn't hold it in anymore..But it is getting better. I feel less of an urge to cut every time I get mad, or yell at myself for doing something wrong.

As for the eating: I went nuts eating becuase I'm getting a bad cold and I'm really hungry all of a sudden, so I've been eating 2 meals a day and a lot of snacks. In doing this I gained somewhere between 1 and 3lbs. and I'm determined to lose it.

:hugz: Thank you all so much for helping me.

New confessions:
    -Last night,and the previous night I got into one of these weird thought things that I have sometimes, and it was about my mom. I "imagined" (I guess thats what you'd call it) My mom died, and I wasn't even sad. I mean when I thought about my sister dying or myself dying and how she'd feel, I broke down and cried. But with my mom, I didn't even feel sad. And I don't feel guilty about it at all.
    -I'm such a packrat. I can not let go of anything almost unless I am forced to do so.
    -My best friend from camp told me she's moving to Florida very soon, and when she told me I cried. She is like a sister to me, and I haven't seen her since last August, and I won't see her like ever again unless we go to Florida at some point to see her. I miss her a lot and just thinking about her makes me want to cry. I really wish I could see her again, I'm really close to her. I almost cried in school today because I was reminded of her, and I'm not a cry-in-public person, I'm kind of scared of crying in public...and so I flipped out at myself, which made it worse, not to mention that it was during the state science test.

(Well I guess that wasn't exactly a confession, but it's how I feel and I can't really let go of it any other way then that.)

9. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

I'm sick of being made more and more of an outcast every time you listen to a band who's just a bit mainstream. I wish I could just run away for a while and not have to take shit from people who think they're better than everyone else because they're "rockers".

10. Leeuwnie

Leeuwnie Well-Known Member

I have angina and maybe (I don't really know how it's called in english) 'glandular fever' or 'kissing disease'. It really sucks :( ! Friday I get the results of my blood test....

11. Leones

:hugz: i hope the blood test turns out to be ok

12. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

It's okay, I wouldn't cry if my mom died :hugz:
    I seriously hope you stop punishing yourself, it's really horrible and it hurts alot!
    Two of my extremly close friends are leaving forever too, I'm going to miss them so much, I don't know how you feel but I will soon, I'm so sorry.

@ Leeuwnie: I hope it trns out okay too! I don't know what it is though but I still hope you don't have it :hugz:

@ DiSiLLUSiON: LOL! I hope you feel so much better since you let that out. :lol:

My confesion:
    I borrow signs for my collection and I don't necessarily return them, hehe... :shifty:
    I just started collecting, I have 5 now!

I just noticed this about myself:
    This person I know (met a few times, never really talked) got hit by a car and I didn't/don't feel the slightest bit sad...I seriously have no heart at times, yet when something really stupid happens I become really emo...weird.
    Example: When someone gets hit by a car I don't feel sad...if I can't get a note right when I sing I become so incredibly mad at myself and I start crying... :wth:

13. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

I just found out my friend cuts herself sometimes. If you talk to her, she's a really sweet girl, but today she just revealed it like it was nothing. She says it's for no reason, but I know that a person won't cut themself for no reason, so I'm worried about her.

14. Leones

:hugz: for _Matt_ ^_^

15. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Agreed :hugz:

You have to find out why though, you're right, people don't cut themselves for no reason.

16. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

I found out this morning that tonight, my bike was stolen out of my own fucking shed. :angry:

Because of it, I missed my.. what's the word? not an exam but a periodic thing like that.. Anyway, I missed it, and now I've got a letter stating that I'm expelled from fucking school.

Well fuck them.

I've already typed a letter, and tomorrow I'll just do my presentation as usual, and I'll go to the highest ass and make sure that I can continue at that school.

:angry:

Plus the fact that I heard that when my ex heard it, she laughed her ass off. Unbelievable.

17. Leones

I hope you weren´t talking about me :unsure: cos I didn´t know.

18. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

Well, I was, but he probably lied then.. Makes me wonder what else he has lied about, especially since he gave me tips on how to behave when I still had a relationship with you, because he said you told him in class once what your dreamboyfriend was like and that you'd be bored of me very fast if i wasn't like that :unsure: Plus the fact that he's loaned one of my books, and still hasn't returned it. :unsure: Now I'll probably never get it back

This day sucks. :angry:

19. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

OH SHIT! sorry to hear that man.

The people who run my school are dipshits themselves,our school could now be classified as a prison because we now have 20 foot high fences (concrete and wire), we have 4 school policemen, some of the school windows are barred and to top it all off those 20 foot high fences now have barbed wire at the top of them.I'm just waiting for the floodlights and we'll have a complte set :lol: :angry:

20. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.