Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I got a better alternative : sit at a table in a locked room and talk things out till all is solved. When you put the problems aside they may come back later. If you solve them they won't. [/b][/quote]
    It seems as if that's been futile so far.

2. Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

Something I want to let out: I'm tired of being single.

3. FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

My friend debby, has this sssstupid little Guinea pig or something
    and she totally adores him so yesterday I was at her house and
    I accidentally B) left the door open and the g pig slipped out of her house.
    This morning it was run over by a car :mellow:
    And she's crying now and wondering -WHO THE FUCK LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN MAN??? JEZUS CHRIST-

The problemo is.
    I DID!!. SHIT.

*aaaargh

4. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

My parents haven't let me know yet if I can go to the Green Day concert. It's driving me crazy! I NEED TO KNOW.

5. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i dont give my dog enuff attension

6. Twizted

Twizted Guest

I'm sorry, but since you said that you knew your friend loved their pet, what was the point in doing what you did? Would you have liked seeing you friend run around looking for her pet if it had been lost in the house? Does that kind of stuff amuse you? It is even worse now that it's dead, but if it had only gotten lost in the house and she ended up finding it, alive, would you have actually laughed at the situation? If your friend actually loved the guinea pig, gave it attention, etc., it is sad that people like you have to do something as dumb as this.

Mods, feel free to delete this post if you want, this kind of stuff just pisses me off.

7. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I'm sorry, but since you said that you knew your friend loved their pet, what was the point in doing what you did? Would you have liked seeing you friend run around looking for her pet if it had been lost in the house? Does that kind of stuff amuse you? It is even worse now that it's dead, but if it had only gotten lost in the house and she ended up finding it, alive, would you have actually laughed at the situation? If your friend actually loved the guinea pig, gave it attention, etc., it is sad that people like you have to do something as dumb as this.

Mods, feel free to delete this post if you want, this kind of stuff just pisses me off. [/b][/quote]
    Totally justified. :)

8. Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I can play the bagpipes.

9. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Me and my brother got into a huge fight and he ended up screaming: I don't care if mom beats you (if he tells her about something), maybe she can slap some sense into you! *nearly hit me, but he held it back* :mellow:
    I was seriously mad at him and swore never to forgive him, I stopped talking to him and became cold towards him for 8 weeks.

I remember he used to be my favorite person in the world and I used to love him so much.

One day he comes back from school and his eyes were filled with hatred and he was whispering to himself "I'm an ass". I don't know how I knew he was mad but he was extremly angry.
    I was being nice since I felt sorry for him and asked him what's wrong. In the end he told me everything...it's scary acctually, I found out I was one of his only "sources of comfort" and when I left he was really sorry. We both started crying and now we're extremly close again. I hate to see grown men cry! (He's 19 and my other brother is 20, I'm the young one).

My parents are such BITCHES! I hate them even more now, I thought my mom was bad to me...she was even worse to my brothers! I hate them!
    And to think my dad used to be my role model, the person I respected, admired and adored...

His only other "source of comfort" was religion! His friends either moved or were studying too much to see him.

All those 8 weeks I was sad, I never knew why, it turned out that I missed him...

Some people in this world are so fucking cruel it's not even funny, I'm a kid, I want to be a kid but I can't because of my parents, I HATE THEM SO MUCH!
    Actually, it's childish to blame my parents for me not wanting to smile all the time but I want to blame someone...

I'm not in school today again! I vomited yesterday :)

Blegh, tomorrow I'm going to have to go to school and fake smiles and laugh, I disgust myself.... :rasberry:

Edit: ...sometimes I don't have to fake it when I'm around my best friends, they make me forget my problems at home. That's why I only skip school when my parents aren't here.
    They're coming tomorrow night.

@ Personal Jesus: I think it's cool that you play the bagpipes! Why is it something you want to let out, like it's something bad?

10. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

grr... he is gone

and i miss him

and im jealous cuz he is gonna go and do ppl, and be popular, and has all kinds of friends, when im stuck here, in this horrible place. there are no good ppl, no safe places, no good friends.

he left me here alone, w/o anyone to go to where i can just ...be. i always have to be something, wheter it is fun or a good student. i just cant be me, except around him, and now he has abandoned me.

im sry, im a paltry little person.

*cries*

grr im sry

11. Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

Same here

12. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

I'm afraid that my second home will fall apart :(

13. Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

Same here [/b][/quote]
    Aww, hon. It sucks. :hugz:

I know I should just be grateful that I have awesome friends and all that stuff, but I feel like there's an empty space that needs to be filled. I don't want to just date around... I want a stable relationship. Too bad some guys are afraid of that. I guess I just have to wait longer...

14. Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

well... maybe this is too personal to post here.. but i'll post it anyway becouse I trust you guys...

me and my girlfriend broke up like 3 weeks ago.. that was on a tuesday.. the friday before that, we went together to a movie becouse we had been together for half a year then.. but then tuesday she said she didn't want US anymore, she said she wanted to be free again..
    but the following friday, the was kissing another boy on some schoolparty for the victims in asia (benefitconcert).. just 3 days after she left me, and excacly a week after we went to the movie together...
    i think she thinks she shouldn't have loved me in the first place.. i mean, the things we did together she now does them too, like saying: "it doesn't mean anything to me anymore"..
    and we always said we will be friends after we broke up.. and i really tried but last wednesday she said i could tell her everything (yeah right :mellow: ) and then halve an hour later i heard she told the whole conversation we had on the phone after i heard she kissed that other boy to that boy..
    she TRIES to be nice now, but what should i do?? I mean, i can't stand that other boy -I FUCKING HATE YOU RENE!!- (sorry, that just had to get out), and she changed a lot.. so what should i do??

tnx for letting me tell my story..
    :hugz:

and razan.. good luck with your parents.. you'll make it trough.. wish you the best...

15. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I'm so upset and feeling misplaced right now.
    Sarah (my girlfriend) caught a virus about 3 weeks ago but it was a bad one and she went to the doctor a few days ago and apparently her condition wont get any better and shes just to stay in bed.Well yesterday she was coughing up blood! And today she was rushed into hospital because she became unconcious!

I dunno what kind of illness best fits what shes got but shes probably not long for the world :'(

If she dies then I dunno what I'll do!
    :'(

16. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear that Hellflame. :(
    I really hope she gets better soon.
    If you wanna talk, add me on msn or something. Ok?

:hugz:

17. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear that Hellflame. :(
    I really hope she gets better soon.
    If you wanna talk, add me on msn or something. Ok?

:hugz: [/b][/quote]
    Thanks,I might just do that

I'd really like to have something go right in my life,just when I tihnk i've finally found hapiness with a beautiful girl stupid life takes here away

18. Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

Thanks,I might just do that

I'd really like to have something go right in my life,just when I tihnk i've finally found hapiness with a beautiful girl stupid life takes here away [/b][/quote]
    :hugz: :hugz: if you want to talk, im here too. :)

well, uhm, i want to let out that i had a dream that i kissed a senior last night, and im in eighth grade. it was pretty odd. i think im just really lonely.... :(

19. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I want a fucking girlfriend.

Right now if thats possible.

Or else im going to kill someone.

20. PlasticPassion

PlasticPassion Member

hmmm

well 1. I'm a lesbian (feels good to let that out)
    2. I hate my "best friends"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.