Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

mabe he just drools a lot... :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: ! that might be it.

2. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Thats really fucking sick, Whoever done that needs their head stamped on, Like a bazillion times. [/b][/quote]
    Oh don't worry,when I find out who it was the best advice I'd give them is to take some pain killers in advance.

No updates on sarah apart from shes still coughing up blood

3. Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

My boyfriend and me broke up, after 3 days :mellow:

4. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

:eek: .....:hugz:

5. Melonman64

Melonman64 Well-Known Member

thanks, but i think i'll be alright because it doesn't happen that often

6. numbfeeling9

numbfeeling9 Afraid of you

I don't know what's wrong with you but I feel like that some days of my ongoing life. I think for me it's the stress of school, or that it's just some twisted prank my head is playing with me. Anyway, I hope that those feelings go away because life is like that and you need to face it. If you need to talk just PM me. :)

7. Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

ok i need to get this out. i liked this girl for 5 years right. and i figured id NEVER have a chance with her. well i ended up working with her alll summer at a camp, and well we started to get close. and we started dating after ward. well before she came to this camp she had just broke up with a boy friend. they had dated for a year a 4 months. but he wasnt good to her, abusive, etc. overall a FUCKING ASS HOLE and i hate him for what he did...but anyways. so we dated for four months. and its just....5 years to 4 months....not really what i had in mind but oh well. so now a month and a half after we broke up (december 29, 2004) i find out a lot more stuff from her. things like how she wasnt ready for a boy friend, and thats the main reason why we broke up. so now im really pissed off cuz i just needed to be a LITTLE more patient, i could have kept it going for so much more than 4 months...and now i feel so empty inside. so consumed by rage that its tearing me apart. if only i had waited a little longer i could have made something more out of it... :angry: ..... :'( ....

8. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Don't take it harsh on yourself ^_^ It takes a dragon and a phoenix to make it work, meaning, you need two parties, the Alpha and Omega, the Yin and Yang, and both will determine the outcome of the relationship, not just by the cause and effect of one party. In your case, it isn't entirely your fault it had to end that way. I hope you don't beat yourself up over it :hugz:

9. lpassailant

lpassailant Well-Known Member

Thank you, master wang, for enlightening us.. you are an intellegent sensei... J/K Anyway... i only read the first 5-6 pages of this thread and thought my first three werent all that bad... atleast none of you will ever ACTUALLY ever meet me... Otherwise i'll have to add: "has attempted suicide" to my list

10. Luke

Hey heres something for me to add to your little comments;SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You treat the people on these boards with respect otherwise don't expect to be treated with respect yourself. I reckon you oughta be banned for those little remarks

11. Luke

Sorry double post

12. lpassailant

I said just kidding, i'm trying to make people laugh, not to offend anyone.... trust me.. i coulda have been quite rude with that, but instead i made a couple jokes, i'm sorry if i offended anyone...yeesh :mellow:

13. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

ok well i have gotten into something. last night to be exact.

ummm....im not sure what ur gonna think of me when i say this...but here is the whole story:

i have been depressed as of late. well i went and spent the night w/ Alex and Teresa, my bestfriend and her b/f (at Alex's house cuz his parents are away.) Alex is Teresa's b/f btw

well we went over there to play Dungons&Dragons, smoke pot, and drink. Alex's big bother was there, Matt. he loves D&D and was gonna play one of our playerless charecters for us.

he is incredibly hot, and we clicked right away. we have so much in common and we like to actually have conversations w/ eachother....a rare commodety in this world.

he has a wife and two kids. his wife is sooo horrible to him. he is so sweet, and she is only mean to him. he wouldnt have even married her, but he got her pregnant, and that was the only way he could be w/ his kids. he loves his kids to death, they are the only reason he is w/ her. he cant divorce her cuz she will steel the kids away, and he cant have that. the only
    way they could b/u is if she divorced him. she is really horrible though.

well we clicked as i said b4. and when Alex and Teresa went to bed, um....well we kinda expressed our feelings for eachother. we both really liked eachother. and we kinda started making out.(remember we are kinda buzzed at the moment, but not bad.)

he told me that he really liked me. i mean really. and if he wasnt married he would b/u w/ like any g/f he had at the moment to g/o w/ me. and he told me how he had nvr cheated on his wife b4. he had been tempted but nvr has. grr so we went up to the bedroom, and i can imagine u can think of what kind of things went on in there.

we were just so good together. i like couldnt help myself. i wanted to a whole bunch. it is what i needed to get my mind off all the horrible things that were going on. he was like just perfect. idk. i may sound weird and all infatuated. but it was great. hehe i wish he wasnt married.

he kept appologizing to me for being married. he said he wish he could change it. i know it was only one day. but ya know when u meet someone and immediately click, and are jsut great together? did u ever have taht? well that is what it was like.

i suppose it was bad and i shouldnt have done that. but it felt...almost right. and i dont regret it. and i dont feel bad. i just dont want to get my assed kicked, so i have to keep it a secret. im not sure what ppl would say if they found out about it. *sigh*

but even if we cant be physically together, we are still gonna be good friends. we have too much in common and get a long WAY too well to just not see eachother.

but still he would be cool to g/o w/ if things were different. i am normally pretty picky about who im gonna g/o w/. and he would deffinately be a #1 choice at the moment.

*sigh* im not sure what ur gonna say/think.

i know this is kinda wrong. but it is like karma, his wife is really bad to him, so this is happening...i guess....i dont want to get anyone in trouble, or...idk. he wants out of his marriage though. he jsut doesnt want to lose his kids.

if he wasnt married we would g/o in a heartbeat. *sigh*

this is kind of a touchy subject, so...its complicated.

14. lpassailant

Any secret is safe on the internet... ;) JUST KIDDING, but i feel ya, good things come to those who wait. if you two truly deserve each other, then you'll most certainly end up that way. good luck, and don't get caught next time. :rolleyes:

15. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i feel like i dont belong anywhere. i feel useless :(

16. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I sympathize.

Everyone feels that way at one point or another.

17. NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

yeah.. valentines day is very interesting..

18. Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

@ holiday |||| well...thats deffinetly risky...and i wouldnt recommend doing it again, cuz if you get caught that can be ...just bad shit. but whats done is done and i supose if it helped you come out of your depression it cant be all bad...but that still doesnt justify it.

19. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I'm not going to look down upon you for smoking and drinking or anything like that, because I had once done that along time ago myself.. Just be careful, because drinking and smoking isn't exactly the best thing to do and I know from experience. As for the guy.. He seems nice but he seems to be in a particular situation right now that he can't get out of. I would back off for a little while until you truly know he's available. He has a wife, and kids and him being with you would only be classified as wrong.. Not to his wife persay but to his kids.

I think if you wait around for him it'll only hurt you more in the long run.. I have experience in that as well. I used to be with a guy, that was allready with someone, but she was in another state.. and I waited for him for the longest time, but he never went out with me. He only used me. So all i'm saying is, it's not worth the wait.. there's a whole other world of people out there that you can meet, and one of those people is bound to be your match. Try not to let this situation bring you down, its definently not worth getting hurt over.. Good luck though. :)

20. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

I didn't get one single thing for Valentine's Day. I'm not even going to try anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.