Greetings Earthlings

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by xEsaul, Nov 27, 2011.

xEsaul

xEsaul Well-Known Member

Why hello there! Despite what the name implies, I'd like to believe I'm the original 'Esaul'. I swear I was once a part of this forum with said username. But apparently that's not the case. I know I was part of another Linkin Park forum with the same username. Actually, I've used this username so much, I lost track of where I've actually used it. Mostly on the zetaboards/invisionfree communities, my facebook, and even in some of my writings. There's just something about the name that I love. I don't know what it is, but I love it. If I had a car, my license plates would have Esaul on it, no lie. It's probably one of my favorite Linkin Park songs too, just 'cause it has Esaul in it. Well obviously that's where I got it from, BUT THAT ISN'T THE POINT.

ANYWHO. Point being. I'm a frequent visitor who swears I had an Esaul account on here once upon a time. And I figured it's about time I sign up (again?) to do some posting around. I'm a bit rusty when it comes to foruming. BUT. HERE I COME! :D So hi. Greetings Earthlings. May The Force be with you. And let's hope I didn't scare anyone off. I SWEAR I AM DONE RAMBLING. >.>'

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Hahha hello Esaul! Welcome to the boards, I will actually do an IP/email check and see if you did have an Esaul account on here, if you did, I'll help you in restoring your password :).

*EDIT* We have a user named Esaul who registered back in 2004, but only had 7 posts and an email address of thechemizt@***** (censored for privacy). That you?

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Welcome to the site xEsaul!

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

On behalf of the awesome committee, welcome to the LPA! :awesome:

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Since when were you in that? :trollface:

Welcome to the forumzz.

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Welcome to the LPA. Be sure to stick around! :)

EDIT: Happy Birthday!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011