Heaven's Basement

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by lovablepanda, Jun 1, 2014.

lovablepanda

lovablepanda Well-Known Member

So I just recently discovered these guys and they sound really good to me. In fact, they managed to make it to one of my top ten bands very quickly joining the ranks of bands like Linkin Park (duh), Coldplay, Anberlin, Rise Against, and Breaking Benjamin. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of them because if you haven't, you should totally check it out. I discovered them when I heard a clip of their song Nothing Left to Lose on the radio and it piqued my interest. Since then I have listened to the entirety of their debut album Filthy Empire, which is great btw. I just sort of wanted to spread the news of them if you have not heard of them. From what I can tell, they deserve a lot more attention and I think their music is the kind of music I think Linkin Park were looking for in The Hunting Party (in terms of energy and #visceral :D). [video=youtube;kP1u79wSdDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP1u79wSdDY[/video]
    This the single that got me hooked. Just wanted to know what others thought and hopefully get them some more deserve attention.

PS first thread post so hopefully it goes good.

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Yup. These guys are badass. There was a discussion about them a few months to a year ago here on the board I believe. Check out their acoustic performances as well; tight. Their track 'I Am Electric' is the tits.

Oliver

Oliver Spela Shoreline!

I listen to a few songs, they are pretty good. Some of their stuff a little too much glam for my taste.