(hed) pe's newest stuff

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by thatrsdude, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    thatrsdude

thatrsdude Well-Known Member

What is it with the lyrics of (hed) P.E.'s latest stuff? http://www.songs-lyrics.net/album-lyrics/3...ika-lyrics.html , are they being deliberately stupid for the sake of being stupid, are they trying to be original or are they actually are this stupid?

It's filled with immature sex references, homophobia and sexism, yet it's also got songs which have lyrics that contradict others, like the one for their first single Represent.

The only song I've actually heard from the album is the video clip version of Represent, which is a cleaner version with some reworded lyrics. But even that version sounded silly enough let alone the uncut version! But ever heard the saying "So bad it's good!"? That's what I think of the song.

Ant

Ant Ambient

Sounds to me like you weren't a fan of their's before "Blackout", then, because what they currently sound like is almost exactly what they sounded like before "Blackout". Maybe there's a little bit more cussing, but not by as much as some people would have you believe.

thatrsdude

I haven't heard much of them actually, but I read a review of this album, and that's what inspired me to look them up. Hadn't bothered with the rest of their stuff.

But whether it's their old stuff or new stuff the question remains the same: What is their point?

Ant

Ant Ambient

You lost me there... do you think that just because they don't have similar lyrics to Linkin Park that there's no point to them or something? :unsure:

thatrsdude

No. What I'm saying is their lyrics sound like they were written by retards which is why I wanted to know why (hed) PE's are apparently so stupid?

Ant

Ant Ambient

That's your opinion... nice of you to create a bashing topic. I'm out of this now.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

You're warned for using the word "retards" and threads on band bashing are not allowed. Read the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.