(hed) Planet Earth

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Will, Nov 12, 2003.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I found out about this band almost a year ago when I bought NASCAR Thunder 2003. Their as-yet-unreleased song "Get Away" was on the soundtrack of that album and it absolutely blew me away. (hed)'s style is so amazing... It's a mixture of rap, rock, reggae, pop... You name it, this band can do it. They're just amazing.

I can't really describe them all that well, as I've just recently gotten into them a little more. Todd can really describe them, he likes them a lot. If you like nonpoint, think of (hed) is a more f***ed up nonpoint. A few songs I recommend to download if you want to hear them are "Blackout," "Get Away" and "Other Side." Their album, Blackout came out a week before Meteora.

You won't be disappointed.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

first impressions arnt good

i found a song called t*ts cl*ts bong hits

[EDIT]

i have blackout now, i dont really like it, its ok, nothing special tho, i'll listen some more though

Super Xero

Super Xero Well-Known Member

I don't care much for the "Blackout" album but their "Broke" album is one of my all time favorites. Go check that one out if you like "Blackout"..

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I'm not a huge fan ;) Blackout is a good CD though, and they put on an awesome live show

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I have heard Blackout. It is a good song. I will check out the rest..