Hello, Goodbye

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by $pvcxGhxztCasey, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

get it? because it's a popular emo band.

Yeah, I don't like people doing these normally, unless there is a legit reason. I've come to never take posts like these seriously, because they usually come back within a few days. *potshot* But, I've asked Andrea to kindly suspend my account for 4 months. I will be the first to admit that, yes, I will most likely be lurking from time to time.

I'll tell you why I'm leaving too, without going into names. Though, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to connect the dots. I'm leaving this forum because I have a problem. Yeah, I smoke like 3 ounces in a month probably, but that's not my problem. I have a sexual addiction problem (many of you can attest to that). I hit on EVERY girl I come into contact with. Apparently, some of you don't like that. None of this ever happened on LPA itself (maybe a few occasions), mostly offline, like through text, MSN, facebook, etc. I'm of the opinion that what goes on off these boards aren't anyone's business but mine and the other person, but I guess some people disagree and look to the Mod/Admin team for comfort.

Some people may say this is a cop out on my part, but I really don't see it that way. Eventually, I'm going to do it to someone on this board, and they'll complain. And eventually I'll get warned, and then banned. Because I won't stop. I can't stop. No excuses, this is purely my fault. Maybe in 4 months, I'll be better. Maybe not and I'll be banned in a matter of months anyway. I just can't stop doing this cold turkey, it's legitimately an addiction for me and I do it to alot of people. I'm sorry to those I've done it to. Well, except for one.

I have many, many more qualms with this board, but right now they don't seem as important. But I'll air them. I don't feel my contributions are appreciated. I never get the emotional support when I really need it, it goes to 15 year olds that post empty threats. And the cliques. OH THE CLIQUES.

Anyway, my suspension starts after this gets posted. I love most of you like family. Jordan, Andrea, Marj, Dean, Iain, Luke, Mali, Aisha, Jenn, Nick... You guys are awesome. And to Will, stay cool man. Don't get banned in my absence ;)

:wave:

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

You say yes, I say no
    You say stop and I say go, go, go
    Oh, no
    You say goodbye and I say hello
    Hello, hello
    I don't know why you say goodbye
    I say hello
    Hello, hello
    I don't know why you say goodbye