How do the two stages work?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by esaul17, May 23, 2007.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

I was wongering, with a fixed seat, does that mean I can't go over to the second stage when a band I like more is playing there? How does that work out?

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I'm pretty sure you can just keep your ticket stub with you and wander around wherever you want. I'm not totally sure, I had lawn seats on PR04 so I didn't have to worry about that.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Hm, I hope so. So would I be on the lawn for the Revolution stage, and seated for the main stage?

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

The way that it's set up at my venue is that there is the mainstage and then part of the parking lot is blocked off and the second stage is set up there. If you get pavilion seats, you carry your stub with you at all times. You can go watch the second stage, check out all the extra stuff (such as games and batting cages or whatever they have set up there) and then come back and a staff member will be at each column of walkways to the seats and he'll check your ticket to make sure you're where you're supposed to be. Second Stage, as far as my venue goes, has no lawn but the entire second stage audience is like "Main Floor" at an inside venue.