How Fast Are You..?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Dedicated, Oct 3, 2005.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

I did shockingly bad on that. I can type damn fast (not meaning to be cocky) but i can't read something and type it out. I can touch type as well, but doing that kind of thing is a no no. I'll try again later

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

When I first saw the title... Let's just say I didn't think straight. :lol:

Your score: 390 keys per minute ~ 78 words per minute
    Language/mode: en
    Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
    Comparison: 16% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 84% have a lower or equal result.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I sucked. 159 keys per minute ~ 31 words per minute.

Mali, do you ever think straight? :lol:

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Your score: 306 keys per minute ~ 61 words per minute
    Comparison: 34% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 66% have a lower or equal result.

I took a typing test when i was in high school and I got 75 words per minute. I'm slacking now... :lol:

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Your score: 144 keys per minute ~ 28 words per minute
    Ranking: Not bad!
    Comparison: 83% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 17% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: But that can't make the queue move fast Tell them WHAT to do and they will surprise you with their inguenuity that does not compute logic, they say, belongs to man but let them prove it if they can that the love of live is the greatest gift, there's nothing like good food good wine, and a bad girl. Scotch, cigarettes and, most important, corporate American's message, which runs Yes,

Mistakes: fast(fast.), inguenuity(ingenuity.), that(That), compute(compute.), logic,(Logic,), man(man,), but(But), can(can.), that(That), live(life), gift,(gift.), there's(There's), food(food,), American's(America's), runs(runs:)

i don't use many capitals unless i really need to. plus, i can't read and type at the same time.

Muri

Muri It never ends.

Your score: 282 keys per minute ~ 56 words per minute
    Ranking: You've got potential.
    Comparison: 41% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 59% have a lower or equal result.

Ah..

Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

It doesn't work :( I type and nothing happens.

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

394 keys per minute ~ 78 words per minute
    eh , i used to type 90+ i've gotten a bit rusty..

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Same :mellow:

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

Same :mellow:[/b][/quote]
    You kind of have to click in the applet text area first to get it to work.

Game over

Your score: 379 keys per minute ~ 75 words per minute
    Comparison: 18% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 82% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: Do you have lsydexia? The average man won't say anything if he knows that one of his friend's mates is fooling around, and he'd rather not know if his mate is having an affair either, out of hear that it might be with one of his friends. With a great deal of strategy and effort and shouting, we managed to maneuver the shark, over the course of about a half-hour, to a sort of corner of the lagoon, so that it had no way to escape other than to flop up onto the land and evolve. It was a brace man that ate the first oyster. We are the people our parents warned us about. The eyes of Texas are upon you, All The livelong day; The eyes of Texas are upon you, You cannot get away; Do not think you can escape them From night 'til early in the morn; The eyes of Texas are upon you 'Til Gabri

Mistakes: lsydexia?(lysdexia?), hear(fear), brace(brave), The(the)

Well done!

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Your score: 262 keys per minute ~ 52 words per minute
    Language/mode: dutch
    Ranking: You've got potential.
    Comparison: 48% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 52% have a lower or equal result.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Your score: 341 keys per minute ~ 68 words per minute
    Comparison: 25% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 75% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: Functionally breeds Comtempt. Real computer scientists don't write code/8. Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile. Most people prefer certainy rto truth. Think twice before speaking, but don't say think think click click. Any man who has lived at all knows the follies and wickedness he's capable of. We rWe ran all the way to the far shore, and if we had been in a Warner Brothers cartoon we would have run right INTO the beach, and you would have seen these two mounds of sand racing across the island until they bonked into trees and coconuts feel onto their heads. The novice programmer stares in wonder at the bird, for he understands it not., Come to my firm, V. The moon may be smaller than Earth, but it's further away. He played the king as if

Mistakes: Functionally(Functionality), Comtempt.(Contempt.), code/8.(code.), certainy(certainty), rto(to), capable(capabe), We(.), rWe(We), feel(fell), not.,(not.)

Well done!

ROFLcopter

ROFLcopter Well-Known Member

me 43 words a minute

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

Your score: 417 keys per minute ~ 83 words per minute
    Comparison: 12% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 88% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: I would never tell my nickname in a crisis. reallu feel your good. I honestly believe that the doctrine of hell was born int ehthe glittering eyes of snakes that run in frightful coils watching for their prey. A closed mouth gathes no foot. Later, Nasrudin poured bowls of hot soup for himself and the newcomer, and blew on his own. Is it not a spectable to make the angels laugh? I;ve died and gone to rock and roll heaven. I've already tpold you more than I know. Last guys don't finish nice. We might even, if we thought this way, have less crime. You can't teach seven foot. how do you keep a moroin in suspense? She always pretends she;'s asleep He said I'll go and wake them if. our authority is Isaish 2i7398 Moreover, the light of the Moon shall be as the light of the Sun and the light of the Sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days. They attack us and each other, and whatever their protestation to preacu intent, the bloody records of

Mistakes: reallu(Really), good.(food.), int(in), ehthe(the), gathes(gathers), spectable(spectacle), I;ve(I've), tpold(told), how(How), moroin(moron), she;'s(she's), asleep(asleep.), our(Our), Isaish(Isaiah), 2i7398(30:26,), protestation(protestations), preacu(peaceful), records(record)

Well done!

I'm still laughing so hard at how I crapped up the Isaiah 30:26 :lol:

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

Your score: 183 keys per minute ~ 36 words per minute
    Comparison: 72% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 28% have a lower or equal result.

Seriously, that was fucking hard because English is not my first language and I didn't even know what did most of those long weird words mean o__O

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Your score: 174 keys per minute ~ 34 words per minute
    Comparison: 75% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 25% have a lower or equal result

And that was my seventh try. :mellow:

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i darent do it because i'll get the worst score ever

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Your score: 217 keys per minute ~ 43 words per minute
    Comparison: 61% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 39% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: Accounting file for everyone. She slams the glass down on the bar, grasps, sudders slightly, and passes out; falling strait back, stiff as a board, saved brom sudden contact with the barroon floor by the ample belly og Seamus Fogerty. Rome was destroyed in a day. But if it broucght some passing fancy to some lowly humans as they haphazardly pranced thier way through life's mournful jungle, then so be it. No woman ever falls in love with a mona unless she has a better opinion of him than he

Mistakes: grasps,(gasps,), sudders(shudders), strait(straight), brom(from), barroon(barroom), og(of), broucght(brought), thier(their), mona(man)

:lol: I don't type very fast at all compared to you guys.... I make a lot of mistakes sometimes...I was really trying not to. :wth: