HTEP vs Mario bros.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by NickelNine, Mar 7, 2005.

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

i was wondering what people's thoughts were on this because this has been bugging me.. and im sure ill get flamed for this.. but
    when people are asked questions like.. whats the best album or videogame or whatever.. people on here and other places too will give answers like hybrid theory ep over hybrid theory and super mario brothers 1 over super mario brothers 3/64.. i understand it might be an opinion but i dont see how anyone can say this. it might be your favorite but it doesnt mean its better and i get this feeling that when people say HTEP, they think it makes them a badass or something for saying an album that a majority of LP's fans dont know about.. and when they say mario 1, it's just cuz it's "cool" to say a classic.. but in reality.. hybrid theory and mario brothers 3/64 improve on everything theyve done in the past. the strengths are emphasized and there are little signs of weakness. again, im just wondering what your thoughts are. you can flame me or support what im sayin on these 2 examples or you can give your own examples of stuff like this..

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

First off, in your case, it should be "alright." Grammar is spelled wrong, and there shouldn't be a comma after "say."

That and NickelNine is right in some points.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I guess you got me on that one. You win...for now.

ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

First off, in your case, it should be "alright." Grammar is spelled wrong, and there shouldn't be a comma after "say."

That and NickelNine is right in some points. [/b][/quote]
    OWNED. :lol:

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

yep...owned in every version of the word....