HybridSociety.tk

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Ent0303, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Hey LPA staff,

Just one question, I would like to know why this site was put on the Name & Shame. They give credit to you guys on all their news when they use it. What else was the problem with their site?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Only recentely after banning her because of it, and putting her on name and shame has she started giving us credit.

She didn't before. If you read the actual post it says we gave her more then her fair share of chances to redeem herself.

And can I be safe to assume your simply sticking up for her because she's affiliating with you?

Hell she even put my sig on her site without asking, credit or no credit..thats MY artwork from Adobe Photoshop.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

And to add onto what Derek said, awhile ago I caught her direct linking to our Somewhere I Belong mp3, as well as the rest of our mp3 section.

She was warned then, and then she continues it and steals news. She deserved it.

TNXGYS

TNXGYS Banned

Didn't she say she didn't know that was stealing? She told me you had a tag on your sig and she wasn't saying sahe made it or anything.. :wth:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

didn't she say that you and PuNK were the same person? i guess she didn't, but you are.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Yes, "she" said that, but come on, if you can make a website, how can you not know posting up other people's links to mp3's is stealing(bandwidth stealing).

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Please, no more talk, she's gone now, and thus, snowball has fled and life on Animal Farm is as communist as ever

:chemist:

~ Dictator Omar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.