I'm so ticked off!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by LPLifeFan, May 16, 2007.

LPLifeFan

LPLifeFan Well-Known Member

I ordered the SuperFan Edition of the album, OK. I call the Contact number yesterday seeing how it's going. They say that they're having a delay in manufactuing of the art books, and if it doesn't come by Friday call again. I've been waiting for a long time and haven't listened to any sons except What I've Done, Given Up, No More Sorrow, and Bleed It Out. Now I'm going to be waiting even longer for it to come?!?!?!? I know that I'm partially doing this to myself becasue I won't listen to it, but I'm not going to until I have it from the package. Anyone else waitng like I am?

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

That really sucks. I'd be pissed if I were you too. Good thing I didn't waste 100$ on that. :lol:

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

yeah, i'm waiting too. on bandmerch.com it says that it's still "processing". I was pissed to find out when I got the mail today that it wasn't there. oh well, it'll come when it comes, I got a copy on release date from Meijer. so I've been listening to it nonstop now :) lol

BeneathYourSkin

BeneathYourSkin Well-Known Member

I'm angry that I still don't have it. I really want to watch the DVD and look through the book since I already heard the whole CD. (Plus, I feel like getting some new LP gear, got the shirt with it.)

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i've got the cd/dvd pack - now my friends have clubbed together and want to get me the super fan pack edition, with the t-shirt bundle thing or whatever its called for my birthday. and everytime i go to order it, it wont let me im not too pissed because i already own the album but i would like the art book and i'd like the t-shirt as well

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I waited. Smoked a spliff and listened to it 2 times in a row last night. Glad I waited.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

:lol: omar = legend