In anticipation for The Catalyst (Single) to be released.

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by MaggotTheory, Jul 29, 2010.

MaggotTheory

MaggotTheory Musician

Me and a lot of other remixers out there have compiled a mixtape of The Catalyst remixes
    It will drop on August 2nd.

Already have 17 or 18 in the mixtape. They sound really good.

(no this isn't a rip-off of the Fan-site contest. My idea was posted live on YouTube three days before the fan-site contest. )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWeY9LfBJU

also, sorry about if this is a bad spot for this thread. I never really use Forums.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
    Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I honestly would be more interested in a mixtape of all the top remixes from the contest. I'm not recognizing many of the remixers you have on your list, so it's kind of like playing Russian Roulette. No offense, but there are some really, really, REALLY bad remixes out there. And I'm worried if the two songs that are playing in those videos are part of the mixtape...

For example, I see a distinct lack of Keaton's remix, Mauro Pistoni, Connor Gamradt, Rather Red's badass dubstep remix, the Transient Way remix...

See this is what I think the band should've did. Released a remixed EP of the best of the best rather than choose one. It'd make for a pretty awesome compilation album.

MaggotTheory

MaggotTheory Musician

a lot of them are my friends. Who have provided me with a lot of support over the almost 3 years of my career. the second vid is my mix, but I know it's not too great. I couldn't get a lot of the great. But I promise there are some pretty good mixes on here.

MaggotTheory

MaggotTheory Musician

kinda ticked me off... I had an epic sounding instrumental based mix of The Catalyst for this... and my stupid program saved 30 seconds. it was like 8 minutes long... i was soo mad.

MaggotTheory

MaggotTheory Musician

and the first video has a few rap verses on it. Cuz i allowed vocals on my contest.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Hat-trick!

MaggotTheory

MaggotTheory Musician

so if anyone is interested in this Mixtape, Please subscribe to my YouTube. I will be posting the full mixtape the day The Catalyst hits iTunes.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

AKA triple post. LOL. Joe'll have fun with this.

MaggotTheory

MaggotTheory Musician

BTW... I don't know anyone on the LPA forums... so... I'm Jordan. Hello all.